The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

angels 09-02-2009 06:15 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen Angel (Post 394064)
i dun think u should ban dem coz da special olympcis r good 4 retarded ppl to feel good n learn 2 compete

But, what do they get at the end of it?.

They are still retarded and still won't have much of a life .:innocent:

Vavoline Johnson 09-02-2009 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallen Angel (Post 394064)
i dun think u should ban dem coz da special olympcis r good 4 retarded ppl to feel good n learn 2 compete

How you know dem people feel anything? They be actin and lookin like turnips.
Cleevon's rectal itch got more feelins den them folks!

Dog... 09-09-2009 08:10 PM

My *** I have never read such a load of crap in my life……..
Calling Disabled people limbless freaks and thinking it’s funny what the hell is wrong with some of you people, been Disabled is no bloody joke and I hope you some day find out just what it’s like you ignorant bunch of twots.

James Hutchins 09-09-2009 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God... (Post 397650)
My God I have never read such a load of crap in my life……..
Calling Disabled people limbless freaks and thinking it’s funny what the hell is wrong with some of you people, been Disabled is no bloody joke and I hope you some day find out just what it’s like you ignorant bunch of twots.

Ok, what would your call these defects? Best I have so far is 'Trigs' though 'Retards' is still universally known. 'Special' makes me want to vomit. Did your mommy and daddy call you 'Special'?

Dog... 09-09-2009 09:16 PM

Well James…if that’s your picture in your profile I would say you look like a Turnip Headed Jewish Christian, early Christianity originated from the Jews, not as ugly as you though :thumbsup:

I hope one day you will find out what it’s like to be Disabled, maybe later in life as you grow old :devil:

Bobby Joe how dare you change my user name I am GOD not Dog pillock.

Vavoline Johnson 09-09-2009 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dog... (Post 397687)
Well James…if that’s your picture in your profile I would say you look like a Turnip Headed Jewish Christian, early Christianity originated from the Jews, not as ugly as you though :thumbsup:

I hope one day you will find out what it’s like to be Disabled, maybe later in life as you grow old :devil:

Why yo be pickin on Mr James, he a handsome feller (I ain't be flirting Mr Wide). It seem like you jist cain't handle da truth about dem turnip like folks. An another thing is we love dem dearly, like I love my little chihuahua dog Miz Treasure. Surely you cain't be faultin us fo dat?

Dog... 09-09-2009 09:36 PM

Madame

It might help if you spoke in a tongue I could understand, what does “yo” mean for instance?

God…

James Hutchins 09-09-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dog... (Post 397687)

Think for a second. Why did you decide to do an attempted personal attack? I made my previous comment for this exact reason.

You should know, saying or using the Lords names ilike you did is blasphemed and had to be changed. Be glad it was not changed into something worse, like 'Cat'.

James Hutchins 09-09-2009 10:08 PM

Vavoline, sweet Vavoline! How was the first day on the food line at the local school? Did you keep your nappy hair out of the spagetti?

Johnnyboy 09-09-2009 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dog... (Post 397701)
Madame

It might help if you spoke in a tongue I could understand, what does “yo” mean for instance?

God…

Gotta be ANOTHER Godless Brit.:thumbdown: Any American knows what Vavoline is saying.

Dog... 09-09-2009 10:23 PM

Oi Johnny Boy behave :innocent:

Godless Brit my Arse.

The reference to “yo” was a sarcastic remark…

God…

Johnnyboy 09-09-2009 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dog... (Post 397718)
Oi Johnny Boy behave :innocent:

Godless Brit my Arse.

The reference to “yo” was a sarcastic remark…

God…

I am behaving. You're the sick individual that gets his kicks watching tards and crips stumbling around in "Athletic Competitions", drooling all over the place. How can you stand to watch those little freaks humiliate themselves? People like you need therapy. Then you need to talk to Jesus.

God Bless:innocent:

Vavoline Johnson 09-09-2009 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 397712)
Vavoline, sweet Vavoline! How was the first day on the food line at the local school? Did you keep your nappy hair out of the spagetti?

Well sur, I been workin da food line and preppin in da kitchen fo 3 wks now and I ain't servin no spagettys. One colored kid tried to steal a lunch today and I caught the heathen. Course he denies it the stinkin little liar he be.
Thankfully LaVitra is gonna go to college, Da "Cut and Curl Beauty College of University Heights" so she won have to stand on her feets all day and slave like her mamma do. She be gittin a real education.

Vavoline Johnson 09-09-2009 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnyboy (Post 397715)
Gotta be ANOTHER Godless Brit.:thumbdown: Any American knows what Vavoline is saying.

Dat right Mr Johnny, cause I is speakin original plantation American talk!

Dog... 09-09-2009 10:41 PM

Listen up Johnny Boy, just what is wrong with Disabled people? Many of your fellow Americans have been Disabled in action while fighting for the freedom of your Country, remember 911 how many were Disabled from that terror attack? The list go’s on.

Have you put your sorry arsed life on the line for your fellow countrymen?
Or do you just hide behind the computer screen blabbering off a load of bolocks? Seem’s to me like you do.

Remember the Alamo if they had a few 338’s thing’s would have been different.

Now go play with the traffic I want a decent conversation with James at least he talk’s like a Man :pirate:

God…

Johnnyboy 09-09-2009 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dog... (Post 397729)
Listen up Johnny Boy, just what is wrong with Disabled people? Many of your fellow Americans have been Disabled in action while fighting for the freedom of your Country, remember 911 how many were Disabled from that terror attack? The list go’s on.

Or do you just hide behind the computer screen blabbering off a load of bolocks? Seem’s to me like you do.

Now go play with the traffic I want a decent conversation with James at least he talk’s like a Man :pirate:

God…

You still haven't answered my question. Why do you like watching retards humiliate themselves? The personal attacks towards me are unwarrented, but there again, I really don't care what Hellbound Brit has to say about me. As far as you choosing to have a decent conversation with Brother James, have at friend!

Have a great evening:thumbsup:

Robert Hutchins 09-09-2009 11:07 PM

This same mindset is why my little girl isn't in softball or soccer any more. They had the nerve to give every kid a trophy, even though some of the children were downright pathetic!

I think the Special Olympics is a horrible idea, but for a second let's use secular logic. They have all the paraplegics race in their wheelchairs. How is this like the Olympics? It doesn't take training and conditioning to turn a big rubber circle really fast.

And on the subject of what is wrong with retards and the disabled, that's just simple. God afflicted them. God chooses who gets hit during wars and who doesn't.

James Hutchins 09-09-2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vavoline Johnson (Post 397723)
Well sur, I been workin da food line and preppin in da kitchen fo 3 wks now and I ain't servin no spagettys. One colored kid tried to steal a lunch today and I caught the heathen. Course he denies it the stinkin little liar he be.
Thankfully LaVitra is gonna go to college, Da "Cut and Curl Beauty College of University Heights" so she won have to stand on her feets all day and slave like her mamma do. She be gittin a real education.

Well, it certainly sounds like you are moving on up the social ladder, I am so happy for you. Perhaps, if you and Miss LaVitra work hard, you can get a real floor for your shanty and stop using the cardboard from fridge boxes. A girl can dream. Reach for the ring, Vavoline!:thumbsup:

James Hutchins 09-09-2009 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dog... (Post 397729)

God…

I stopped speaking with you when you failed to respond in an adult manner.
You seem to of stooped to the level of a Special Olympics participant. It would be unfair for you to have a battle of words with me as you appear unarmed. I do not kick puppys.

Nobar King 09-10-2009 12:10 AM

Whoever this dog is, he's obviously a retarded, too. Have you seen how he throws around apostrophes and makes up his own contractions? What an idiot. Don't they have schools in England?