The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

Pastor Ezekiel 09-10-2009 12:12 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 397765)
Whoever this dog is, he's obviously a retarded, too. Have you seen how he throws around apostrophes and makes up his own contractions? What an idiot. Don't they have schools in England?

Yes they do, Brother Nobar. But all they do is sodomize each other all the livelong day. :thumbdown:

Wally's World 09-10-2009 12:51 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
I think the Special Olympics are great and any parent of a disabled (not "retarded") Olympian will tell you that their kids are the REAL HEROES. The Special Olympics provide an opportunity for mentally disabled people to come together and have fun and play games. It teaches them confidence and social skills.

Why you so-called "Christians" would be against something Jesus would promote, I have no idea. Really, do you think if Jesus was here He would be banning the Special Olympics? Or do you think He would be on the sidelines of the track, with a bottle of gatorade for a thirsty Special Olympian?

Pastor Ezekiel 09-10-2009 12:55 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally's World (Post 397782)
I think the Special Olympics are great and any parent of a disabled (not "retarded") Olympian will tell you that their kids are the REAL HEROES. The Special Olympics provide an opportunity for mentally disabled people to come together and have fun and play games. It teaches them confidence and social skills.

Why you so-called "Christians" would be against something Jesus would promote, I have no idea. Really, do you think if Jesus was here He would be banning the Special Olympics? Or do you think He would be on the sidelines of the track, with a bottle of gatorade for a thirsty Special Olympian?

Do you really believe that these little mongoloids can comprehend the Love of Jesus? If you do, then why not join the papists? They baptize infants who crap themselves and drool and can't understand Christ's love too!

Use your head Wally.

angels 09-10-2009 03:57 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally's World (Post 397782)
I think the Special Olympics are great and any parent of a disabled (not "retarded") Olympian will tell you that their kids are the REAL HEROES. The Special Olympics provide an opportunity for mentally disabled people to come together and have fun and play games. It teaches them confidence and social skills.

Why you so-called "Christians" would be against something Jesus would promote, I have no idea. Really, do you think if Jesus was here He would be banning the Special Olympics? Or do you think He would be on the sidelines of the track, with a bottle of gatorade for a thirsty Special Olympian?


Of course any parent of a retarded Olympian would be proud. I wonder if they thank God each day for keeping their offspring alive ?.

Vavoline Johnson 09-10-2009 12:45 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally's World (Post 397782)
I think the Special Olympics are great and any parent of a disabled (not "retarded") Olympian will tell you that their kids are the REAL HEROES. The Special Olympics provide an opportunity for mentally disabled people to come together and have fun and play games. It teaches them confidence and social skills.

Why you so-called "Christians" would be against something Jesus would promote, I have no idea. Really, do you think if Jesus was here He would be banning the Special Olympics? Or do you think He would be on the sidelines of the track, with a bottle of gatorade for a thirsty Special Olympian?

Retards are da work of da Debil, not our Lawd and Sabiour Jeesuz.
Iffen he came he would strike dem all dead with his mighty fists of lightining!

gogol88 10-06-2009 03:33 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Or perhaps, we should bring them proofs that evolution is true! so then, they'd be like ''what the piffle'' cause they'd realize that what they believe is actualy a pile of crap....oh wait...no thats you guys....oops

gogol88 10-06-2009 03:41 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
if my brother is handicapped, does that mean jesus doesnt love him?

Pastor Ezekiel 10-06-2009 03:43 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gogol88 (Post 407441)
if my brother is handicapped, does that mean jesus doesnt love him?

In a word, yes. Please take a look at THIS THREAD. :rtfm:

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

Vavoline Johnson 10-06-2009 01:10 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wally's World (Post 397782)
I think the Special Olympics are great and any parent of a disabled (not "retarded") Olympian will tell you that their kids are the REAL HEROES. The Special Olympics provide an opportunity for mentally disabled people to come together and have fun and play games. It teaches them confidence and social skills.

Why you so-called "Christians" would be against something Jesus would promote, I have no idea. Really, do you think if Jesus was here He would be banning the Special Olympics? Or do you think He would be on the sidelines of the track, with a bottle of gatorade for a thirsty Special Olympian?

So, you think retards are the work of Jeezus our Lawd and sabiuor an he is pleased by them? Is you one ?
When the Devil give a person the brain of a turnip what they need confidence fo or do they even know they is havin any fun?
Anything that give people the opportunity to make fun and laugh at them folk is not the work of our lawd.
I know fo a fact that Jeezus his-self didn't make nobody who be poopin in their shorts, drooling on the handle of my shoppin cart or playin wif their privates in public.

Father Thomas Martin 10-06-2009 05:03 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 407444)
In a word, yes. Please take a look at THIS THREAD. :rtfm:

Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

Oh really?

Then how come you hear of various points in the Bible where He gave sight to the blind and made the crippled walk?

Bobby-Joe 10-06-2009 06:14 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Thomas Martin (Post 407658)
Oh really?

Then how come you hear of various points in the Bible where He gave sight to the blind and made the crippled walk?

Those were allegorical stories. The blind and the crippled were those sucked into the Pharisees (1st Century liberals & intellectuals) tax and spend socialist programs. They were blind to the destructive effect these policies on the free market God had decreed or had their own personal prosperity crippled by these punitive taxes.

SOCIALISM! 10-06-2009 08:09 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 407678)
Those were allegorical stories. The blind and the crippled were those sucked into the Pharisees (1st Century liberals & intellectuals) tax and spend socialist programs. They were blind to the destructive effect these policies on the free market God had decreed or had their own personal prosperity crippled by these punitive taxes.

I thought you guys don't bend scripture, and take everything in the literal sense?

I call shenanigans on that one.

What happened to "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you?"

Bobby-Joe 10-06-2009 08:40 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SOCIALISM! (Post 407730)
I thought you guys don't bend scripture, and take everything in the literal sense?

I call shenanigans on that one.

Were am I bending scripture? I am just taking it in the period and context it was written.

Christ was clearly in the producer class.
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4195

Quote:

Originally Posted by SOCIALISM! (Post 407730)
What happened to "Do unto others as you would have others do unto you?"

How are we not cutting taxes and saving souls like Christ did? :huh:

Kipper 10-07-2009 07:11 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
;)People debating on this forum resembles the special olympics greatly.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-07-2009 01:05 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kipper (Post 407911)
;)People debating on this forum resembles the special olympics greatly.

Well said. This is NOT a debate forum. Please read THIS thread before making an even bigger fool of yourself. :rtfm:

theofilius 10-12-2009 10:41 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Peace upon you all.
I've been reading this thread with great interest.
I was just wondering: The thread started with this quote:
Quote:

God finds these retards repulsive, it says so in Leviticus 21:18-24
Say, if your favourite passages are from the old testament (a.k.a. the Jewish TaNaKh), doesn't that make you a jew?
And by inference wouldn't that mean that (hmmm...., carry the one...., ka-ching) you killed Christ?

I'm also wondering: If disease is a sign that Jesus doesn't love you, does the common cold mean we're going to hell? And if one true christian gets cancer, does that mean you're all headed for eternal damnation?

I'm also wondering, if Jesus only loves those that understand his love, doesn't that make abortion OK? That seems so wrong.

Cheers :innocent:

PeaceBlossom 10-13-2009 11:54 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
What is this nonsense? If "God" is supposed to be love, how can he hate? It's not logical.
And frankly, the stupidity in this this is so saddening. I can't even laugh. I was angry at first, but now I pity you all. What makes you so special that you can judge another human being? Why don't you become enlightened and join the 21st century? These posts are so backward, it's horrid.
How can any of you sleep at night?

Ezekiel Bathfire 10-14-2009 12:38 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PeaceBlossom (Post 410128)
What is this nonsense? If "God" is supposed to be love, how can he hate? It's not logical. [...]

You are quite right, therefore He is not Love and can hate, in fact, if you see Pastor Zeke's most instructive signature, you will see some of the people that God specifically hates and He has a general dislike of many more:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

One set of people He doesn't like are ones like you; a woman who comes preaching to men and, worse than that, knows nothing about God! :angry:

PeaceBlossom 10-14-2009 01:59 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 410155)
You are quite right, therefore He is not Love and can hate, in fact, if you see Pastor Zeke's most instructive signature, you will see some of the people that God specifically hates and He has a general dislike of many more:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

One set of people He doesn't like are ones like you; a woman who comes preaching to men and, worse than that, knows nothing about God! :angry:

Oh, I'm sorry, sir, but I don't believe you know what I know. Secondly, I'm not impressed by this male chauvinistic view of Christianity. A woman cannot preach to men? That, sir, is oppressive.
As I stated, I pity you all. What's worse is that you can't put logic to ignorance, nor do any of you have the guts to come up with a reasonable argument.
From what I observe, you preach garbage and shun anything that is without the span of your narrow minds. Pitiful.

PeaceBlossom 10-14-2009 02:03 AM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !
 
Correction: that is beyond the span of your narrow minds.


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:43 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved