The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

LaymanGodFearer 04-29-2009 02:03 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 226835)
Son, I am not trying to be insensitive here, and I would appreciate it if you would refrain from using cuss-words! This is a Christian forum, and you should show some respect here.

Now, ask yourself this question…. How does the ‘Special Olympics’ glorify God? We already know that God finds retards repulsive, it says so in the Bible. So do you really think he wants to watch a whole mess of limbless freaks, stuttering stammering staggering and slobbering all over each other, in some sort of consolation competition for human rejects? Get real, boy !

Take a look at these pictures….

http://www.lightthetorch.net/wp-cont...s-nc-thumb.jpg

http://www.ywca.org/atf/cf/%7B558EBF...20Aquatics.jpg

http://greatfallssoccerpark.com/gall...Olympics-2.jpg

http://blogs.columbiatribune.com/pho...wim%20Team.jpg

http://www.iptv.org/specialolympics/...obson_big2.jpg

http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2007/...lolympics2.jpg

… Disgusting! It’s enough to make Jesus puke!!

You are a repulsive prick along with the rest of the pseudo nut-cases on this hypocritical forum.

Nobar King 04-29-2009 02:29 PM

I think you misunderstood. Those aren't pictures of brother Percy.

Bobby-Joe 04-29-2009 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaymanGodFearer (Post 319872)
You are a repulsive prick along with the rest of the pseudo nut-cases on this hypocritical forum.

Friend,

We are not hypocrites here. We actually practice what we preach. I guarantee you no one this forum wears mix fiber clothing, eats shellfish, practice group rotation or any of the other things that offend God. You only label us insane because you hate Jesus.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-30-2009 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaymanGodFearer (Post 319872)

In what way are we "hypocritcal?" We follow the entire Holy Bible word for word. Take a look at THIS.

Malachai Cone 04-30-2009 11:39 PM

The Special Olympics is really the secret gathering spot for mercenaries in Satan's army

Father Thomas Martin 05-09-2009 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 319901)
Friend,

We are not hypocrites here. We actually practice what we preach. I guarantee you no one this forum wears mix fiber clothing, eats shellfish, practice group rotation or any of the other things that offend God. You only label us insane because you hate Jesus.

Shellfish is no longer forbidden...Remember what that angel told Peter: "Nothing the Lord made shall be called unclean."

You might want to take a lesson from that!

Pastor Al E Pistle 05-09-2009 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Thomas Martin (Post 322676)
Shellfish is no longer forbidden...Remember what that angel told Peter: "Nothing the Lord made shall be called unclean."

YOU might want to read the REAL Bible instead of the SATANIC verses you cleave to. Do you still eat the flesh and blood of JESUS, LITERALLY at the disgusting cannibalistic ceremony you call mass?

Do you still require men, who GOD told to go forth and multiply to go forth and bugger boys because they cannot touch women? Nuns are given a wedding ring. Theoretically they will become JESUS' wives in Heaven, but actually they will get to experience gravity during their rapid descent to HELL.

Don't start with me you old goat.

Father Thomas Martin 05-09-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 322685)
Don't start with me you old goat.

Look who's talking...

SayvedByTheLord 05-09-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Thomas Martin (Post 322687)
Look who's talking...

You did not answer his question about your cannibalistic proclivities.

John Bois Ward 05-10-2009 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Thomas Martin (Post 322676)

You might learn a lesson about not taking something out of context. If you continue reading you will see that "Peter doubted in himself what this vision which he had seen should mean" (Acts 10:17) and it is not until Acts 10:28 that Peter deciphers the vision: "And he said unto them, Ye know how that it is an unlawful thing for a man that is a Jew to keep company, or come unto one of another nation; but God hath shewed me that I should not call any man common or unclean."

Perhaps if spent more time reading The Bible and less time worshiping Jesus' mother, I wouldn't need to explain this to you.

Pastor Ezekiel 05-10-2009 07:53 AM

Back on the topic at hand: I think it's so cruel the way these hateful liberals give cripples all this false hope. While we True Christians™ are called names for speaking God's Own Truth, the false Christian bleeding heart liberals lie to every cripple they encounter, filling their heads with impossible expectations. THAT is the real cruelty if you ask me.

Case in point.

Quote:

Young amputee (cripple) wants to be ballet dancer

This is Harvey Phillips, who lost both legs and an arm to meningitis – but that hasn't stopped him from taking up ballet.

The four-year-old had his limbs amputated at just nine months and his mother, Lisa, thought he would never be able to play with other boys and girls.

But the brave boy proved her wrong after watching his five-year-old sister Kayla at her ballet class.

Now he is able to run, jump, twirl and even play football thanks to the plastic caps which protect his legs.

'He wants to try everything, he doesn't understand the meaning of the word no,' said Ms Phillips, 34. 'I'm so proud of him.'

Harvey contracted meningitis at nine months and doctors feared he might not last the night, calling for a priest to baptise him. He pulled through, but his fingers and toes were left black by blood poisoning, so he had surgery.

'I was so worried he'd never have a good quality of life,' added his mother, of Louth in Lincolnshire.

'But I was determined he would have a positive attitude. I treat him the same as Kayla, if not a little harsher as he needs to learn to stick up for himself.'

Harvey's dance teacher said the boy coped well with her lessons.

Ballet classes have improved Harvey's posture and are also helping him walk on prosthetic legs. But he prefers his caps for dancing as they do not get in the way.

'He's in his element when he's being active and dancing. He's totally comfortable in his own body,' added Ms Phillips, who weds her fiancé Joe Chappell tomorrow – with Harvey as pageboy.

'If he can't do things the way his friends do, he'll find his own way. “I'll do it my way,” he tells me.

Pastor Al E Pistle 05-10-2009 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 322835)
Back on the topic at hand: I think it's so cruel the way these hateful liberals give cripples all this false hope. While we True Christians™ are called names for speaking God's Own Truth, the false Christian bleeding heart liberals lie to every cripple they encounter, filling their heads with impossible expectations. THAT is the real cruelty if you ask me.

Poor Harvey. His other hand doesn't look that great either. He cannot be a ballet dancer. He might be able to get a job trolling for sharks....as the bait....but his parents must have done something REALLY terrible to make JESUS punish the kid.

LaymanGodFearer 05-14-2009 02:30 PM

You people are really funny!!! :lol::harhar:

eliot mayfield 05-14-2009 02:31 PM

You think Hell is funny?

LaymanGodFearer 05-14-2009 02:43 PM

Elliot, do you refer to yourself as hell?

LaymanGodFearer 05-14-2009 03:15 PM

Eliot just proved my previous comment!!

Bobby-Joe 05-14-2009 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaymanGodFearer (Post 324320)
Eliot just proved my previous comment!!

The only think that has been proven that you are in the fast track to the Lake of Fire sinner. UNLESS you repent you will join sinners like these Special Olympic losers being in eternal torment in Hell. The choice is simple friend, TURN OR BURN.

LaymanGodFearer 05-14-2009 03:56 PM

Another one proves my point! :lol::D

Bobby-Joe 05-14-2009 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaymanGodFearer (Post 324331)
Another one proves my point! :lol::D

Perhaps placing you on moderation will open you mind to our point this forum is about religion and not making cheep shots for "luz".

Nobar King 05-14-2009 11:28 PM

Are the Special Olympics banned, yet? What will it take? Total eradication of all genetic mutants? Isn't that the goal of so-called 'evolution'?

Why are they celebrating the failures of the species?