The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Donald Trump's Rhetorical Skills Win Again,"You're a dumb racist mormon." (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=92821)

Johny Joe Hold 09-10-2013 09:18 PM

Donald Trump's Rhetorical Skills Win Again,"You're a dumb racist mormon."

It seems more evident everyday, Donald will be the Republican nominee for President. He scores political points without breaking a sweat.

Today, it was with some Negro twit on liberal CNBC. The ignoramus had the gall to post on the net that Donald once went into Chapter 11 Bankruptcy. Donald ran over him like a bulldozer, "You're a dumb racist moron."

The fact is, Donald has filed for at least three Federal bankrupties in order to get richer. It is alway shrewd business to put creditors in a position where they have accept less than they are owed. He made so much money on these bankruptcy filings it is a bald faced lie to say Donald was actually going bankrupt.

I'll say it again. This is the man we need for our next President.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/donald-tru...150309054.html

Alvin Moss 09-10-2013 09:54 PM

Re: Donald Trump's Rhetorical Skills Win Again,"You're a dumb racist mormon."

If Vladimir Putin continues to be unavailable, Donald Trump may be our only chance.

I do believe, however, that Putin for President and Trump for VP would be a veritable dream team.

I am Pastor Bob and I approve of this message.

Godfly 09-10-2013 10:24 PM

Perhaps one of Mr. Trump's corporations could be his running mate. It would be a dream come true.

Cranky Old Man 09-10-2013 10:29 PM

I am glad Donald Trump is showing the world that all blacks are racists. The sad part being all blacks are too dumb to even notice this.

Proverbs 29:11
A fool uttereth all his mind: but a wise man keepeth it in till afterwards.

Prayer Warrior 09-13-2013 09:04 PM

This is what illiterate racist and ignorant bums don't understand about bankruptcy. It is just like Mitt Romney was talking about last election. He didn't want Detroit to go into poverty, he wanted them to go through a MANAGED bankruptcy like Mr. Trump.

Going through a managed bankruptcy just means you're intelligent enough to negotiate your way into paying pennies on the dollar for your loans.

Detroit could have saved millions of dollars by going through a managed bankruptcy, but instead they were too stupid to understand the exciting and intelligent prospect of going through a managed bankruptcy. This is why rather than complaining and arrogantly thinking they know best, poor people should just trust rich people. Often times they don't understand why rich people want a regressive tax, or how trickle down economics benefit the economy, or how banker bailouts benefits the millions of other Americans.. Well they'd be too stupid to understand it anyway, all they need to do is sit back and trust that the top 1% of income earners know best.

Trump already stated that Chinese leaders are laughing at us because Obama is providing them lavish state dinners at the tax payers expense. Trump would have sent them over to McDonalds http://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trump-...e-china-257799.

Mr. Trump would have had a similar plan with our national debt. Instead of paying 16 trillion which Obama got us into, Mr. Trump could negotiate his way into paying a fraction of that and save us trillions of dollars at China's expense.

Alvin Moss 09-13-2013 10:08 PM

I would agree that it would be best to rebuke the Chinese by not paying them their filthy money and I think we should destroy them instead. I believe it would please God if we were to use up all those atomic bombs and missles we have been saving all these years to just blow them to smithereens.

If any of them are Christians, they are doing a good job of hiding it and that means they are only false Christians anyway.

If there are those who do not believe in the wholesale slaughter of the entire race in God's name, perhaps we could hold a localized massacre and then send negroes to colonize the area we remove the Chinamen from. They would bring forth their AIDS and their crack and thus quietly destroy China from within. They are good at that.

Johny Joe Hold 09-14-2013 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior (Post 1028073)
Mr. Trump would have had a similar plan with our national debt. Instead of paying 16 trillion which Obama got us into, Mr. Trump could negotiate his way into paying a fraction of that and save us trillions of dollars at China's expense.

Great observation, Brother Warrior. Think of the savings to every citizen if President Trump said, "I am leading our country into Managed Bankruptcy. Those we owe money to can choose, 10 cents on the dollar, or, nothing."

This genius, Donald, would they sort through the U. S. citizens who hold federal securities and pay in full all those held by conservative Christians. Others would get the ten cents.

bryce carmony 09-18-2013 11:03 PM

Donald Trump is un-electable and i'd even go as far to say he is un-nominatable. he will never be the republican nominee and he will never be the president of the united states. he has supports in the super right wing like this forum, but can't get the respect of moderates to get a nomination

Mary Etheldreda 09-18-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Lucid (Post 1029032)
Donald Trump is un-electable and i'd even go as far to say he is un-nominatable. he will never be the republican nominee and he will never be the president of the united states. he has supports in the super right wing like this forum, but can't get the respect of moderates to get a nomination

Oh ye of little faith.

:innocent:

If the LORD can create the entire universe in 6 days, surely He can figure out how to raise Mr. Trump to fill the most Important Office in the World!

:thumbsup:

bryce carmony 09-18-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1029034)
Oh ye of little faith.

:innocent:

If the LORD can create the entire universe in 6 days, surely He can figure out how to raise Mr. Trump to fill the most Important Office in the World!

:thumbsup:

I'll wager 100 dollars Donald trump does not win the 2016 republican nomination. if you have faith in trump lets see it now. simple wager you can use the 100 dollars to help trump win the general election after he wins his nomination.

Johny Joe Hold 09-18-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Lucid (Post 1029036)
I'll wager 100 dollars Donald trump does not win the 2016 republican nomination. if you have faith in trump lets see it now. simple wager you can use the 100 dollars to help trump win the general election after he wins his nomination.

Wagering is a sin, so we do not do that at LBC. But, if did, I'd take your puny bet and raise it to $1000.

We Bible believing Christians own the Republican Party. If we want Donald Trump, it will be Donald Trump.

Donald is the perfect candidate. He knows how to make and manage money. He is a devout Christian.

I've been in politics for decades and know my way around. Everything is falling just right for Donald to be our next President.

bryce carmony 09-18-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1029050)
Wagering is a sin, so we do not do that at LBC. But, if did, I'd take your puny bet and raise it to $1000.

We Bible believing Christians own the Republican Party. If we want Donald Trump, it will be Donald Trump.

Donald is the perfect candidate. He knows how to make and manage money. He is a devout Christian.

I've been in politics for decades and know my way around. Everything is falling just right for Donald to be our next President.

well that's convenient . you make a claim, tell someone who disagrees that they have " little faith" but than when asked to back your faith up with action , magically you decline.

the fact that you view this wager as "gambling" shows you don't have faith in Donald trump. if you really knew he would be the nominee this wager wouldn't be a gamble at all, it'd be a sure thing.

you don't believe in Donald trump at all, you'll beat your chest, talk a big game, but when someone else is nominated in 2016 you'll blame satan or Muslims or something.

Johny Joe Hold 09-19-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Lucid (Post 1029053)
well that's convenient . you make a claim, tell someone who disagrees that they have " little faith" but than when asked to back your faith up with action , magically you decline.

the fact that you view this wager as "gambling" shows you don't have faith in Donald trump. if you really knew he would be the nominee this wager wouldn't be a gamble at all, it'd be a sure thing.

you don't believe in Donald trump at all, you'll beat your chest, talk a big game, but when someone else is nominated in 2016 you'll blame satan or Muslims or something.

I can tell you don't know much about Presidential politics. You talk big, but don't know the first thing about how the nomination is secured and the electoral college votes won.

I'm busy, but I'll give you a primer:

The Iowa Caucus. Iowa is about making money growing corn. Donald's strong point is making money. The farmers goes to fundamentalist churches. So does Donald. Iowa goes to Donald.

New Hampshire Primary. New Hampshire is small so a lot of information passes person to person. Women love Donald's current wife. That goes from kitchen to kitchen. Men drink a lot of cafe coffee in New Hampshire. Donald drinks coffee. New Hampshire goes to Donald.

I've done this kind of analysis for the entire country, and the election is all but over. Donald knows it too and he will annouce soon.

Prayer Warrior 05-07-2016 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior (Post 1028073)
This is what illiterate racist and ignorant bums don't understand about bankruptcy. It is just like Mitt Romney was talking about last election. He didn't want Detroit to go into poverty, he wanted them to go through a MANAGED bankruptcy like Mr. Trump.

Going through a managed bankruptcy just means you're intelligent enough to negotiate your way into paying pennies on the dollar for your loans.

Detroit could have saved millions of dollars by going through a managed bankruptcy, but instead they were too stupid to understand the exciting and intelligent prospect of going through a managed bankruptcy. This is why rather than complaining and arrogantly thinking they know best, poor people should just trust rich people. Often times they don't understand why rich people want a regressive tax, or how trickle down economics benefit the economy, or how banker bailouts benefits the millions of other Americans.. Well they'd be too stupid to understand it anyway, all they need to do is sit back and trust that the top 1% of income earners know best.

Trump already stated that Chinese leaders are laughing at us because Obama is providing them lavish state dinners at the tax payers expense. Trump would have sent them over to McDonalds http://www.ibtimes.com/donald-trump-...e-china-257799.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/05/06/donal...n-us-debt.html

Praise the lord! Just like I predicted back in 2013, Donald Trump is planning to lead us into managed bankruptcy! Donald Trump is going to force China to pay for our debt just like he'll force Mexico to pay for our wall!

Redeemed Papist 05-07-2016 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryce carmony (Post 1029032)

I think you may just find how mysterious are the ways of God's plan. God makes everything happen and if He wants us to suffer under Trump instead of moving closer to Him under Cruz then I say glory and amen.
Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Prayer Warrior 05-07-2016 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bryce carmony (Post 1029036)

Care to take that bet now? Someone fish up this fellow's contact information. I don't bet but I know a less ethical man who would. He's Agnostic, but I'm still trying to convert him, he's a bit slow in the head. He should be trustworthy to take this bet though. As usual the unsaved trash is wrong and we here at Landover Baptist were right. :thumbsup:

Johny Joe Hold 05-07-2016 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prayer Warrior (Post 1180154)
As usual the unsaved trash is wrong and we here at Landover Baptist were right. :thumbsup:

We look for signs from God and proceed accordingly. Doubters should instead write down what we predict here. We were the only important group predicting an over whelming Trump victory for the nomination.

Trust us, Donald will be our next President. It will be so exciting to see the wall go up along the Mexican border and see the Mexicans write the checks. Donald has told the Mexican government he will stop families in the U. S. from sending money home unless it pays for the wall. Let's Make America Great Again.