The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Catholic Superstition (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Roman Catholic sex scandal of the day (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=78725)

Isabella White 08-21-2019 02:26 PM

Re: Roman Catholic sex scandal of the day

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1256910)
Cardinal George Pell loses appeal against sexual abuse convictions

The LORD does not listen to the prayers of sinners. Glory!

Amen, dear Sister Mary. Amen!! I think that that Pell pervert thinks he can hide his sins behind his fancy robes, but he won't be fooling anybody other than himself when he stands before the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: in the halls of Judgment!

Matthew 12:36 "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

A blessed day to you, dear Sister Mary,
Sincerely, Isabella W.
https://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/...?itok=VdmJrtdF

Isabella White 12-06-2019 06:04 PM

And in today's news ... yet another mention of more nonsense from the Cathyolick Church! This time, it's about the Vatican and how it funded money toward a film production about that perverted Elton John person, with regard to a movie based on his life.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/va...ohns-rocketman

"ROME, December 6, 2019 — The biographical musical film based on the life of Sir Elton John, the first movie by a major film studio to include a male homosexual sex scene, was partly financed by the Vatican, Italian media are reporting. According to Corriere della Sera, recent inquiries into Vatican finances have revealed that at last €1 million in the Catholic faithful’s offerings to Peter’s Pence, a Vatican fund used “for the many different needs of the Universal Church and for the relief of those most in need,” was invested in “Rocketman,” with an additional €3 million going to the most recent “Men in Black.”

Certainly, this comes as no surprise to the :true-fancy: believers here at :forum-fancy:. Considering the many scandals involving the Cathyolick priests and their sinful acts of raping so many altar boys over the years, I suppose this donation of money to a sinful :hell-4:ywood film is just another business transaction. At least, the transfer of money does not involve a pay-out to victims of abuse -- for once!

A blessed day to all,
Sincerely, Isabella W.

https://external-content.duckduckgo....jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Basilissa 12-06-2019 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1261670)
the first movie by a major film studio to include a male homosexual sex scene, was partly financed by the Vatican, Italian media are reporting.

I have just one question, Sister: is this the photo of the bishop who financed the movie? :fear2:

Isabella White 12-06-2019 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1261675)
I have just one question, Sister: is this the photo of the bishop who financed the movie? :fear2:

Oh, dear Sister Basilissa, I do think you are onto something there. It is probably a "Cardinal", on his way to a costume party. They do have closets full of such outfits, as you may well know.

A blessed day to you, Dear,
Sincerely, Isabella W.
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7C36VW_mK...dinal+hat.jpeg

Basilissa 12-06-2019 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1261676)
Oh, dear Sister Basilissa, I do think you are onto something there. It is probably a "Cardinal", on his way to a costume party. They do have closets full of such outfits, as you may well know.

They certainly do have full closets, Sister! :giggle:
:hmmm: But the second photo - I believe this is not a Catholic Cardinal, but the queen of England?

Isabella White 12-06-2019 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1261683)
They certainly do have full closets, Sister! :giggle:
:hmmm: But the second photo - I believe this is not a Catholic Cardinal, but the queen of England?

Oh, my, I think you are correct here, dear Sister Basilissa. I guess I'm just so used to seeing the Queen wearing a crown that I didn't quite recognize her in that photo. One thing is for sure, though: one old queen is pretty much the same as the next, wouldn't you agree?

A blessed evening to you, Dear,
Sincerely, Isabella W.

Mary Etheldreda 02-28-2020 06:33 PM

The Papist Cult in Buffalo, NY would rather claim bankruptcy than offer the reparations asked for by their parishioners whom they repeatedly abused and humiliated. 260 cases against the global institution that functions to give pedophiles safe harbor seems to have woken up the cult. The diocese already paid $17.5 million to 106 victims in 2018 under a voluntary compensation program. The priests shelled out as little as $2000 for some buggery, and $650,000 for others. :ph34r:

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 02-28-2020 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1265039)
The Papist Cult in Buffalo, NY would rather claim bankruptcy than offer the reparations asked for by their parishioners whom they repeatedly abused and humiliated. 260 cases against the global institution that functions to give pedophiles safe harbor seems to have woken up the cult. The diocese already paid $17.5 million to 106 victims in 2018 under a voluntary compensation program. The priests shelled out as little as $2000 for some buggery, and $650,000 for others. :ph34r:

Surely the Vatican has enough money to shell out an average of $165,000 for every man, woman and child in Buffalo? The total would amount to about six months' of cleaning charges for wiping unmentionable stuff off the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel.

Mary Etheldreda 07-23-2020 02:07 AM

Ousted Cardinal McCarrick ran sex ring at N.J. beach house

Quote:

Former Cardinal Theodore McCarrick allegedly ran a depraved sex ring of underage boys at a beach house on the Jersey Shore, a disturbing new lawsuit claims.

“McCarrick assigned sleeping arrangements, choosing his victims from the boys, seminarians and clerics present at the beach house,” according to the suit filed in state court under New Jersey’s Child Victims Act.

“On these occasions, minor boys were assigned to different rooms and paired with adult clerics.”

WWJDnow 07-24-2020 08:10 AM

Why would a Catholic cardinal run a sex ring out of a beach house? Was the church building closed for renovation?

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 07-24-2020 08:24 AM

Quote:

“McCarrick assigned sleeping arrangements, choosing his victims from the boys, seminarians and clerics present at the beach house,”

Seminarian is such a poor choice of word here, don't you think? Semenarium might have been more appropriate.

PrincessAmerica2004 02-08-2021 03:54 PM

I never understood those Mary-Worshippers. Why do they support these men who rape innocent boys?

Either way, they're all going to Hell.

Mary Etheldreda 02-10-2021 03:16 AM

Sitting on billions, the Catholic Church amassed tax payer aid. There is no going too low for this greedy, slimy, club of pedophiles when it comes to Jewing the people out of their hard-earned money. Even during a pandemic when funds are desperately low, the bishops hoard more for themselves.

The Attention Seeker Jen 01-06-2022 12:01 AM

I wonder if Mr. Rovagnati has something to say about this.

Is it truly selfish to molest dogs over kids?

Roland 01-06-2022 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Attention Seeker Jen (Post 1293510)

I think they should keep far away from both. I like all the animals around me but I would not sacrifice the altar boys instead.

Isabella White 01-06-2022 12:14 AM

Quote:

Well, it appears that there will be the usual attempts by the Cathyolick priests to cover up the truth — such as by disguising the new victims!

https://cdn.studentmoneysaver.co.uk/...15.05_.44_.png

Dennis Lukes 01-08-2022 03:12 AM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fn7BqM0sHl...images+(3).jpg

Romeo Rovagnati 01-08-2022 07:20 AM

Quote:

It's not the priest's fault if he ends up getting seduced by kids (or even dogs). The entire clergy tries the best to avoid that.

Philemon 08-18-2022 03:04 PM

it does not stop:

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1559942379506917378

Yic ,

Phil

MitzaLizalor 08-21-2022 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda

Gobbledygook follows:

Quote:

Originally Posted by pillarcatholic.com

What is the “Roman Catholic Church,” and can its dioceses, parishes, and other institutions be treated as one single institution?

Quote:

Dioceses are not subordinates or subsidiaries of the USCCB. There is no “national Catholic Church” that governs or manages “Catholic assets” in the U.S.

The global Catholic Church is a unity of communion -- defined in Catholic theology as a communion of discipline, teaching, and sacraments - but not a single legal or financial entity.

While the pope is defined in canon law as the supreme authority, “ownership of goods belongs to that juridic person [like a parish, school, charity, or religious order] which has acquired them legitimately.”

Put simply, Catholic legal entities are distinct from one another in American civil law because they are distinct from one another in Catholic theology and canon law — so much so that the Vatican has itself insisted that bishops never treat parishes and other institutions as part of a giant “Catholic” common fund.

In a number of cases where so-called Church Assets were discussed and reported on, it transpired that nobody actually "owned" anything, other than individual private citizens who comprise the dioceses. Church buildings have some weird category of title and there's a labyrinthine connection developed over many centuries whereby bizarre entities in Vatican City i.e. the state not the church, have access to resources unless that would create liability in which case it's the church not the state. Funds flowing from a diocese to third parties essentially come out of the collection plate, the word "diocese" signifying the congregation rather than any real assets.

The linked piece addresses this to some extent but any explanations I've ever heard just become more ridiculous the longer you listen. Vatican archives probably cover this in more detail but whatever details you've sought will not be found in whatever document you're reading because you'll have ferreted out the wrong document. I'm putting that at 100% and it's nice to have certainty because no explanation vomited forth so far has ever addressed the question being asked.