The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Atheism and autism are the same sickness! (With Indisputable Scientific Proof!) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=79143)

Cranky Old Man 06-11-2012 09:37 PM

Atheism and autism are the same sickness! (With Indisputable Scientific Proof!)

I do not often admit to being wrong. Actually I can not remember ever having admitted to being wrong. But it turns out atheists are not evil people who want to murder unborn children all day. It turns out they are evil people who want to murder unborn children all day who are very sick in their heads!

It's science so it must be true!
The Scientific magazine Plos One has an article on "Mentalizing Deficits Constrain Belief in a Personal God", Psychology Today has an article "Does Autism Lead to Atheism?" and Medical Daily has an article on "Autism and the Inability to 'Mentalize' May Diminish Faith and Belief in God". And all these articles are just from the last few weeks! So clearly all scientists in the world are agreeing on this!

Atheists and autists both lack empathy and have no morals!
What the scientists have proven now, is that atheists and autists both lack empathy. The part of the brain handling empathy simply isn't working. This explains how atheists can kill unborn children. This explains how they can watch Disney and vote for Obama. They have no morals. They have no empathy. They simply don't care that their actions will destroy other people. They are the very definition of evil!

Hitler, Stalin and Obama: Autisic atheists!
Suddenly it all makes sense. Hitler killed millions of innocent Americans without caring, Obama is killing people with Obamacare each and every day! Why? No empathy! Pure evil! Satan clearly loves them very much for implementing his evil plans to destroy all that is good and American!

http://i.imgur.com/gitOb.jpg

Fix your autistic child before it is too late!
If Jesus has punished you with an autistic child, the solution is simple! Just beat the child until it stops acting autistic! Proverbs 13:24 "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes." Proverbs 23:13-14 "Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die. Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."

Ignore nonsense like:
http://i.imgur.com/9T5Yes.jpg

It's game over atheists!
Atheists are always throwing science in our faces to "prove" Jesus isn't our savior. Well, now that scientists have proven once and for all that atheists are merciless evil people without a conscience, they will have no choice but admitting to us we have been right all along! They will finally see the Bible for what it really is. The ultimate guideline to eternal salvation through Jesus Christ our savoir!

John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."

http://i.imgur.com/fjbVM.jpg

Iamthefool 06-11-2012 09:59 PM

Re: Atheism and autism are the same sickness! (With Indisputable Scientific Proof!)

Ummm What? I has autism (Well Aspergers) And Im not an Atheist.

Cranky Old Man 06-11-2012 10:01 PM

Re: Atheism and autism are the same sickness! (With Indisputable Scientific Proof!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamthedoctor (Post 894894)

So you follow God's laws for 100% and live your life to serve Jesus?

Because otherwise you would be a lying atheist who will burn in Hell!

James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Felicity 06-11-2012 10:05 PM

My father always says atheists should get a bath and get a job! :innocent:

The hand of the diligent will rule, But the lazy man will be put to forced labor. (Proverbs 12:24)

James Hutchins 06-11-2012 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamthedoctor (Post 894894)

Friend, please do not try to muddle the subject matter with the gruesome details of your disgusting affliction.
I hope for your sake, you truly do love little baby Jesus. You might want to ask Him why He refuses to cure you. What heinous deeds did you do to make God want to hate you so much?

Iamthefool 06-12-2012 12:25 AM

Disgusting affliction? Even though i do fell people need to quit whining about it I CANT HELP IT. And All the other disgusting crud on this site i have seen over the year IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME. A PASTOR WANT TO KICK YOU OUT OF OUR RELIGION. I fought a tour in Iraq and Two in Afghan and comeback to be a pastor and what do i find? You. Your disgusting virtues and mocking everything our religion is created or ment to be.The fact that around halloween I hear through one of your slanderous articles one of your members had beaten up CHILDREN for being in a public shopping mall and she committed the same atrocity again.

YOU DISGUST MY PRACTICE

James Hutchins 06-12-2012 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamthedoctor (Post 894931)
Disgusting affliction? Even though i do fell people need to quit whining about it I CANT HELP IT. And All the other disgusting crud on this site i have seen over the year IS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME. A PASTOR WANT TO KICK YOU OUT OF OUR RELIGION. I fought a tour in Iraq and Two in Afghan and comeback to be a pastor and what do i find? You. Your disgusting virtues and mocking everything our religion is created or ment to be.The fact that around halloween I hear through one of your slanderous articles one of your members had beaten up CHILDREN for being in a public shopping mall and she committed the same atrocity again.

YOU DISGUST MY PRACTICE

This.^^^

Is exactly why these retarded people should still be locked up. In my younger days, society had the common decency to put you people in asylums, locked away from decent people. A much better use of my tax dollars than to put you in 'special ed' classes. Cheaper too.
I pity any poor soul who comes looking to you for guidance. How can a demon infested, self professed 'Dr.' be a Pastor. Simply not possible unless your Pastor certification came out of a generic box of breakfast corn flakes.

Iamthefool 06-12-2012 12:32 AM

Well at least I DONT BLOODY TELL PEOPLE TO HAVE THERE DAUGHTERS RAPED IF A HOME INVASION OCCURS DID I?

James Hutchins 06-12-2012 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamthedoctor (Post 894933)
Well at least I DONT BLOODY TELL PEOPLE TO HAVE THERE DAUGHTERS RAPED IF A HOME INVASION OCCURS DID I?

I do not know. I was not there when your home was invaded, friend. Nor do I know if you were invading what.

Tell me, 'Dr. Pastor', have you ever actually read the Bble or do you just like playing dress up?:crazy:

Iamthefool 06-12-2012 12:38 AM

I have read the whole of the bible more times than I count and right all of them from scratch from the direct word of the lord our god.

James Hutchins 06-12-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamthedoctor (Post 894935)
I have read the whole of the bible more times than I count and right all of them from scratch from the direct word of the lord our god.

I have heard you people are poor tracking numbers.

If you read the Bible even once and think you believe in God, you would know He wants you to follow His Word. If you think any member of the Landover Church does not precisely follow the word of God as laid out in the KJV Bible, please show us and the offending party will be dealt with. However... If you are changing Gods Word to suit your own warped agenda, please be assured, that His vengeance will be a thousand fold more severe than any of your electro-convulsive treatments. Remember, Jesus is watching and He will note any time you lie or ignore Him.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-12-2012 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iamthefool (Post 894931)
I fought a tour in Iraq and Two in Afghan and comeback to be a pastor and what do i find?

If you fought in Iraquistan then I'm the King of Cleveland. I'm sending your IP in to the FBI and the DOF for review. It is not only a serious sin but a federal crime to claim to be in the U.S. Military under false pretenses. Expect a knock on your door when you least expect it. :to_keep_order:

Scandinavy 06-17-2012 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 894938)
I have heard you people are poor tracking numbers.

If you read the Bible even once and think you believe in God, you would know He wants you to follow His Word. If you think any member of the Landover Church does not precisely follow the word of God as laid out in the KJV Bible, please show us and the offending party will be dealt with. However... If you are changing Gods Word to suit your own warped agenda, please be assured, that His vengeance will be a thousand fold more severe than any of your electro-convulsive treatments. Remember, Jesus is watching and He will note any time you lie or ignore Him.

You're suiting god's word to suit your agenda.

Redeemed Papist 06-17-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scandinavy (Post 896783)

Have you ever thought that God's word suits our agenda because His agenda is our agenda and we match our agenda to His word?

No! Because you're a hateful atheist who just cherry picks "facts" that add up to the result that it's OK to have anal sex and dress like women.

Alphonse Alban 06-17-2012 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scandinavy (Post 896783)

Again you are wrong. God's word IS our agenda. Read the bible yourself, don't believe lieberal lies about it.

Scandinavy 06-17-2012 11:52 AM

Beat your autist child until it stops being autistic? That's insane you child abuser! Autism, or any other sickness, isn't a thing you choose to have. You're born with it. I sit in a wheelchair, but don't tell me it's because I don't follow every single word of god!

You should stop hating on Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Catholics and other religious groups, as well as homosexuals. I thought the Bible told to love your enemies?

You say that the X-Box, Minecraft, Diablo, Pacman, Disney, My Little Pony and many other things are made by Satan. But it isn't! Games can't be satanic and objects can't hate you or do things on purpose.

Just say I live in "Communist Europistan", because I don't care. Just say that I will end up in hell, because I don't believe in either hell or heaven. Just delete my comment and ban me from the forum, but that won't change my meaning. You say you support freedom of speech, but you certainly don't.

And I admit, I'm an enemy of god, an enemy of you and an enemy of this forum. Now delete my comment so that nobody can see what I posted, but I will hate this religion and it's supporters as long as i live.

Alphonse Alban 06-17-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scandinavy (Post 896789)
Now delete my comment so that nobody can see what I posted, but I will hate this religion and it's supporters as long as i live.

Why should we delete these? These silly rants of atheists are wonderful examples of how hateful and narrow minded you monkey-worshipers really are.

Thank you for making atheists look stupid for us.

Redeemed Papist 06-17-2012 12:06 PM

Quote:

Beat your autist child until it stops being autistic? That's insane you child abuser! Autism, or any other sickness, isn't a thing you choose to have. You're born with it. I sit in a wheelchair, but don't tell me it's because I don't follow every single word of god!

Incoherent bit deleted in the interests of reader-awakeness.

And I admit, I'm an enemy of god, an enemy of you and an enemy of this forum. Now delete my comment so that nobody can see what I posted, but I will hate this religion and it's supporters as long as i live.

Firstly, beating wayward children is established Biblical love!
Proverbs 13:24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Proverbs 10:13 In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.
Him that is void of understanding... sounds like Assburgers cripples to me! The sudden upsurge of these retards is a direct result of people not beating the idiot out of their children by listening to liberals.

Second, God chooses who to make into a cripple. This might be due to something one of your ancestors did so taking it personally is a bit crazy, but this "enemy of God" schtick isn't going to help you ever get cured.
Deuteronomy 5:9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
Judging by your dreadful attitude you probably got it from your parents who ignored their just punishment by being afflicted with a cripple for hating God in their turn.

Third, why would we delete a comment that makes an atheist look like a hateful, whining, ungrateful shit?

Scandinavy 06-17-2012 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 896792)
Firstly, beating wayward children is established Biblical love!
Proverbs 13:24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Proverbs 10:13 In the lips of him that hath understanding wisdom is found: but a rod is for the back of him that is void of understanding.
Him that is void of understanding... sounds like Assburgers cripples to me! The sudden upsurge of these retards is a direct result of people not beating the idiot out of their children by listening to liberals.

Second, God chooses who to make into a cripple. This might be due to something one of your ancestors did so taking it personally is a bit crazy, but this "enemy of God" schtick isn't going to help you ever get cured.
Deuteronomy 5:9 Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,
Judging by your dreadful attitude you probably got it from your parents who ignored their just punishment by being afflicted with a cripple for hating God in their turn.

Third, why would we delete a comment that makes an atheist look like a hateful, whining, ungrateful shit?

Yes I'm hateful against you, your god and your stupid religion. And thanks, I enjoy being an example of that not every person on earth agrees with you. But you must admit that it's piffleing crazy to believe that autism is something you can just cure by beating your children! All you "True Christians" are so piffleing insane that it's nearly unbelievable! :innocent: :fighting0036:

"Against religion even the gods struggle in vain"

Alphonse Alban 06-17-2012 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scandinavy (Post 896835)
And thanks, I enjoy being an example

...and what a fine example of hateful monkey-worshiper you are. :thumbsup:

Scandinavy 06-17-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 896839)
...and what a fine example of hateful monkey-worshiper you are. :thumbsup:

Stop bending my comments, thanks!

Alphonse Alban 06-17-2012 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scandinavy (Post 896840)
Stop bending my comments, thanks!

There is nothing to bend in your comments. They just are hateful.

Mary Etheldreda 06-17-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Beat your autist child until it stops being autistic? That's insane you child abuser!

If loving a child and trying to help him avoid eternal damnation is "insane," then I'd hate to hear your idea of "sane."

Redeemed Papist 06-17-2012 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 896860)
If loving a child and trying to help him avoid eternal damnation is "insane," then I'd hate to hear your idea of "sane."

They think children have rights and aren't just extensions of their parents and therefore legitimate targets for divine retribution. :rofl3:

Mary Etheldreda 06-17-2012 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 896864)
They think children have rights and aren't just extensions of their parents and therefore legitimate targets for divine retribution. :rofl3:

Well, by this argument, doesn't it make sense then that the child has the right to not be duped into going to Hell for all eternity by thinking it's okay to embrace his sinful nature?

Redeemed Papist 06-17-2012 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 896865)
Well, by this argument, doesn't it make sense then that the child has the right to not be duped into going to Hell for all eternity by thinking it's okay to embrace his sinful nature?

They want to have it both ways - no pun intended. They genuinely think children are in charge of their own destiny and can make choices therefore they ought not to be beaten but should be congratulated and loved no matter what they do. I know, it flies totally in the face of God's love, but what can you expect from unbelievers?

Mary Etheldreda 06-17-2012 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 896866)
They want to have it both ways - no pun intended. They genuinely think children are in charge of their own destiny and can make choices therefore they ought not to be beaten but should be congratulated and loved no matter what they do. I know, it flies totally in the face of God's love, but what can you expect from unbelievers?

I get so confused just trying to follow their thinking.

:(

How empty it must feel to be walking around with a spiritually dead soul.

Redeemed Papist 06-17-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 896867)
I get so confused just trying to follow their thinking.

:(

How empty it must feel to be walking around with a spiritually dead soul.

I know. Poor empty atheists with their souls pre-destined for damnation because God sent them a delusion.
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
It's good that God has a plan.

RoryReloaded 06-22-2012 01:37 PM

i'm both atheist AND autistic (asperger's)
what does that mean for me?

James Hutchins 06-22-2012 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoryReloaded (Post 898684)

It comfirms you are retarded AND a moron. Did you reven read the thread title?

Titus Templeton 06-22-2012 03:18 PM

I wouldn't wonder if many of these autism-atheism freaks turn queer sooner or later. :angry:

Bobby-Joe 06-22-2012 03:31 PM

Quote:

Do you think your Atheism caused your asperger's friend? I would think Atheism would fit the classic definition of Apserger's.

lukasekman 06-22-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

You are a living proof that Cranky Old Man is correct.

lukasekman 06-22-2012 04:40 PM

Anyways, I suggest to merge the words autism and atheism into A-tism

Both terms describe the same condition, just from two different sides.

Bobby-Joe 06-22-2012 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 898709)
Do you think your Atheism caused your asperger's friend? I would think Atheism would fit the classic definition of Apserger's.

I have received PMs asking me questions like
"Are you batshit nuts? Atheism causing autism, WTF???"

"This is a new low for you, autism= autism. Jerk
PS: are you wearing a hoodie in your avatar???"

"Rebuking is one thing, this is just outright offensive horseboy"

Please let me explain: the very definition autism is lack of social skills, inability to communicate and repetitive behavior. This, friends is just Atheism.

Lack of social skills: Atheists see other people as animals

Inability to communicate: compare The Origins of the Species with The King James 1611 Version Bible. Hands down the KJV is better written.

Repetitive Behavior: Atheist's go back to their materialist arguments no matter what Biblical or paranormal evidence they are presented with.

The connection is clear to any person who just uses simple logic.

ti_mmy the tard 09-05-2012 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 898878)
I have received PMs asking me questions like
"Are you batshit nuts? Atheism causing autism, WTF???"

"This is a new low for you, autism= autism. Jerk
PS: are you wearing a hoodie in your avatar???"

"Rebuking is one thing, this is just outright offensive horseboy"

Please let me explain: the very definition autism is lack of social skills, inability to communicate and repetitive behavior. This, friends is just Atheism.

Lack of social skills: Atheists see other people as animals

Inability to communicate: compare The Origins of the Species with The King James 1611 Version Bible. Hands down the KJV is better written.

Repetitive Behavior: Atheist's go back to their materialist arguments no matter what Biblical or paranormal evidence they are presented with.

The connection is clear to any person who just uses simple logic.

Please let me explain: the very definition autism is lack of social skills, inability to communicate and repetitive behaviour. This, friends is just fundamentalism.

Lack of social skills: Fundamentalists are unable to engage in any conversation outside their tight niche without looking severely reculsed.

Inability to communicate: Compare This forum with any other discussion board. Hands down any other discussion board will provide a less skewed argument.

Repetitive Behavior: Fundamentalists go back to their circular arguments no matter what scientific or logical evidence they are presented with.

----
A cat has four legs. So does a dog. Does that mean all cats are dogs?

If this does not blatantly outline your hypocrisy and ridiculous reasoning then God help you.

Mary Etheldreda 09-05-2012 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ti_mmy (Post 927144)
Please let me explain: the very definition autism is lack of social skills, inability to communicate and repetitive behaviour. This, friends is just fundamentalism.

Fundamentally not having the Holy Spirit in one's life, yes, I completely agree. It's such a pity that parents would allow this horrible affliction to become a part of their children's identity just so they can do whatever depraved, dysfunctional, immoral behavior without feeling like they will one day be responsible. It's why I think atheism in parents is fundamentally abusive and I pray one day it will be against the secular law as it is against God's most perfect Law.

By the way, welcome to our friendly forums!

:)

James Hutchins 09-05-2012 04:27 PM

Quote:

Lack of social skills: Fundamentalists are unable to engage in any conversation outside their tight niche without looking severely reculsed.

Inability to communicate: Compare This forum with any other discussion board. Hands down any other discussion board will provide a less skewed argument.

Repetitive Behavior: Fundamentalists go back to their circular arguments no matter what scientific or logical evidence they are presented with.

----

If this does not blatantly outline your hypocrisy and ridiculous reasoning then God help you.

Look at it another way:
All retards are useless
Useless people are retards.
You need to narrow your scope. Comments like you made are useless.

Bobby-Joe 09-05-2012 04:33 PM

Quote:

I am rubber, you are glue! Waaaa
----

Dear Idiot,

No.

Our argument is bats are birds because The Bible says so. That is the beginning and end of it. Maybe you actually read what we are saying instead of indulging in your childish fantasy you might get that.

Peter Weiner 01-28-2013 12:47 AM

I'm a 15 year old kid with Asparagus and i'm Christian and officially more smarter and a better Christian than you, Brother Percy and every other crazy nut on this site :lol: