The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Lovely 4th of July :) Took kids to visit migrant cells! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116539)

DolliMoans 07-05-2019 03:53 AM

Lovely 4th of July :) Took kids to visit migrant cells!

Oh it's been a full day. My whole mobile park unit planned a day trip down to Hastings Migrant Holding at MacAllen, TX. I took all my surviving kids along, as a mother I know it's a duty to teach my kids the difference between Real Americans born of this God-kissed soil, from smelly brown pretenders trying to sneak into our blessed country and rob our freedoms. :usaflag:

Correctional Sergeant John Handler was a Real Gentleman -- he lead our group into the holding pen where we set up lawn chairs and held out scrap taken from the community slop bin. We offered them to the salivating criminals writhing behind the grates -- not without reciting Scripture first! I said to my kids, "Remember, we aren't here to spoil this undeserving lot. Christ paid for our sins with His own blood, and these wetbacks will pay for breaking the law! The least they can do is admit to their depraved mistakes and accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior, into their hearts so that one day, they just may squeak their way into Heaven to be sort of competent gardeners and maids for our gold-plated manors."

Matthew 25:35-36

For I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in; 36 I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.’

(Below: The Rockford Immaculate Community Housings shares the Good News, and slightly past best-before scraps with noisy detainees crying for Jesus to save them ** Yes, we did hear the name Jesus shouted a lot! And yes, that's me in pink :) )

https://i.postimg.cc/T1mmY4Wc/Screen...1-20-28-AM.png

(Boomhauer reads a kids book from the gift shop - What Happens to Stinky People Who Don't Belong in America? He laughed in delight as Sheriff Whitman heroically removes a crazed Mexican from the saloon, saving the frightened patrons inside from potential danger and rape)

https://i.postimg.cc/6q1StTnZ/Screen...1-50-57-AM.png

Chubsy-Wubsy 07-05-2019 01:38 PM

Re: Lovely 4th of July :) Took kids to visit migrant cells!

I think those border jumper prisoners deserve a correction rod or something for breaking the law.

Proverbs 13:24 - He that spareth his rod hateth his son:But he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

I think what above passage means is the bad sons (bad hombres) should be chastened with a rod. I would use one with a long handle on those illegal wetbacks. Perfectly harmless.

https://www.liberaldictionary.com/wp...-prod-4157.jpg

WilliamJenningsBryan 07-05-2019 06:44 PM

Those look like SPCA pet shelter and adoption centers. I'd heard it was Obama's idea, and so far there have been no complaints from PETA - just Democrats.

If you see any of them wandering around your town without a leash you should turn them in before your municipal dog catcher gets ahold of them.

Isabella White 07-05-2019 08:22 PM

Oh, dear Sister Dolli: My, what a kind woman you are! I do so admire you for taking time away from your own personal 4th of July fun to visit these vagrants. The good :lord-fancy: will bless you tremendously for following the guiding of the Spirit, as instructed from within the :kjv1611::

Galatians 5:22 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith".

I just hope that you were able to de-louse yourself thoroughly before you left those cells. Goodness only knows what those brats children are carrying!

A blessed day to you, dear Sister Dolli,
Sincerely, Isabella W.

DolliMoans 07-05-2019 09:47 PM

Thank you Sister, doing the Lord's Will can be a dirty job. Only recently did I get back from Sudan to proselytize the Good News to little black boys and girls, and was nearly caught off guard by a bout of typhoid poisoning. I had to get away immediately!

Colossians 3:23-24

23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

https://i.postimg.cc/zXqQf5Sf/Screen...2-26-26-AM.png

Dennis Lukes 07-05-2019 11:48 PM

If we're not going to just immediately toss those spics back over the border, then we might as well take advantage of the fact that we've got them all concentrated in these stray Mexican shelters. Those kind and compassionate border patrol guards should be put to work evangelizing the Good Word to these savages, and teach them some American words while they're at it. Then maybe they could be microchipped and released back into the wild without posing a further threat.

A feral Mexican is nothing but a drug-dealing Papist with Injun admixture, which gives them the urge to tomahawk and scalp white men. This can be bred out of them, for example Ted Cruz, but training is crucial as well. We have a golden opportunity to take this course, hopefully the Democrats won't force us to squander it.

BibleReader2231 07-11-2019 12:31 AM

You should pick up “Thump: the first bundred days in office” for your kids. I may be 17 but still enjoy the nursery rhymes it has to offer.

In the year 2016, with a hop, skip and jump,
A candidate stormed the stage: A bunny named Thump!

His goal is nothing less than to become President
And to make America great for each resident!

But his campaign trail is fraught with challenge and peril,
Attacked on all sides by fiends ferocious and feral!

There are traitors and crooks and old establishment guard
And rabid media watchdogs unchained from their yard.

DolliMoans 07-11-2019 01:17 PM

Dear Maxime, rabbits are unclean critters (Leviticus 11:6), you well know that. While the book other wise sounds well intended, we don't want our border patrols making visiting youth into sissies, with depiction of bunny rabbits.

You should come to my place dear, I have some perfectly good Christian magazines to lend you to help you feel miserable for being a woman now that you're at a comely age to set aside such childish things. :)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 07-19-2019 02:44 PM

Is this the thread about summer camps for kids?

I was thinking my kids are going to try "glamping". That's short for "Glamour Camping". See some people go camping to get away from it all. And others go camping to get away from just a little of it - they go glamping.

I'm thinking of this glamping thing and how far we can take it. I think next time the kids sleep over at Trump Tower, we'll put some astroturf on the floor.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 07-19-2019 04:13 PM

2 Attachment(s)
My boys spend most of their time camping out in one of the barns.

There's a separate barn for the girls, of course, but as we only have one girl still at home - my stepdaughters are all safely married :praise: - this one is rarely used. It's a little big for one 10-year-old.