The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Corona Virus (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Scientific proof wearing a mask is bad for your health (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118485)

Mary Etheldreda 01-23-2021 02:15 AM

Scientific proof wearing a mask is bad for your health

As a homeschooling mother, it is my vocation and responsibility to learn everything I can about all the subjects important for my children's welfare. To that end, I study the sciences very seriously. Including Chemistry. I have found verifiable proof that masks are bad for your health, your eternal health that is.

You see, Oxygen is the purest element of God. "Ox" is a symbol of redemption; "y" stands for the "Y" chromosome (which refers to God the Father); "gen" as in "genesis" which means origin or beginning.

Wearing a mask serves as a divide between God the Father and man. In doing so, man's wisdom is diminished (Ecclesiastes 8:1). Thus we end up breathing increased CO2. Carbon, with 6 protons, 6 electrons 6 neutrons, is the Mark of the Beast, 666. Because of the decrease in O2 and increase in CO2, it causes humans to behave more diabolical, ie, increased sodomy, rioting with Antifa, and masturbation.

Studies show that wearing a mask increases homosexual behavior. Scientists believe this is due to the lack of oxygen to the pineal gland.

Anti-breathers are the anti-christ and in conclusion, we True Christian™ followers of God the Father cannot be associated with such deviance.

I have taught my children these facts and encourage any Christian who loves their children to teach them as well. After all, we are not preparing them to go to Harvard, but to Heaven (Matthew 16:26).

Glory!

Dennis Lukes 01-23-2021 02:47 AM

Re: Scientific proof wearing a mask is bad for your health

That explains a lot.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/news_feeds/ico...47/020/b92.jpg

Ezekiel Bathfire 01-23-2021 12:00 PM

Support in the Bible for not wearing a mask:

Many of you will recall Jesus’s reference to the Pharisees:

M't:15:14: Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
M't:15:15: Then answered Peter and said unto him, Declare unto us this parable.
M't:15:16: And Jesus said, Are ye also yet without understanding?
M't:15:17: Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
M't:15:18: But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
M't:15:19: For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.
M't:15:20: These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.
M't:15:21: Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.

Like much of the Bible, Jesus speaks a parable. Peter asks for an explanation. Jesus explains but, even in explaining, he uses parables.

We do not realise the beautiful Truth encapsulated in of all of Jesus’s words until God makes it clear to us by way of a timely revelation.

Now I am sure that a lot of so-called “preachers” will have told you that the above means “And don’t worry about a bit of dirt, God designed you to cope with this automatically, but He has given you free speech so, don’t use it to say bad things. And that way you will get to Heaven.”

We at Landover have known this is not the Complete Interpretation from the very start of our Ministry back in 1620.

We have always said that Jesus, (Who because He is God knows everything), was actually telling us that He would, at some time in the future, have to send another plague. He was telling the “Parable of the China Virus Mask.” He was foretelling the China Virus and "those who have ears, will hear"!

Jesus knew that, once in a while, He would have to rid the earth of the wicked by sending a plague. He did that to the Egyptians in Exodus, in the 14th century throughout the known world, and then again in the 17th century, and now He is doing it again. However, to prepare us He lets us see part of His Plan.
  • What are the things that come out of your mouth? They are bad words
  • What do China Virus germs do? They pass out in the draught.
  • Do you want to be defiled? No.
  • Does Jesus want you to be defiled? No.
  • Does it matter if you get China Virus Germs in your mouth? No – they “go out in the draft”
  • What is a mask supposed to do? Well, it is not supposed to keep China Virus Germs from going in and out of your mouth.
  • The China Virus mask is supposed to stop bad words thoughts, and you should be looking to Jesus to save you from “evil thoughts” that defile you, not a mask as China Virus Germs are going to pass out in the draught.
So we can give Jesus’s Message this way:

The China Virus mask is pointless! It’s not going to save you or anyone else from God’s plague. Germs are everywhere and you’ve already lived your life so far haven’t you? And this is because God designed you that way. In His infinite Mercy and Love, he also wants you to be nice. If you are nice, then you are not going to be killed by His plague.

So if you are filled with bad thoughts, wear a mask, but you should have been doing that anyway.

M't:15:17: Do not ye yet understand, that if the China Virus entereth in at the mouth it goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?
M't:15:18: But those bad thoughts which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.
M't:15:20: These are the bad thoughts which defile a man: but to breathe the China Virus into or out of the mouth defileth not a man.

In short God is telling the godless to get straight with Jesus and wear a mask!

The moral is that if you see someone with a mask, they are godless; if you see someone without a mask, they are a True Christian who has read and understood the Bible.

(Note that there’s not much mention of women and children there, but I’m sure that God has a plan for them too.)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 02-03-2021 03:30 AM

Has it occurred to anyone else that this compulsory mask-wearing cosplay is part of a gigantic sexual fantasy? It's got to be Gates or Bezos, who else could pull it off.

WilliamJenningsBryan 02-03-2021 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1280777)
Has it occurred to anyone else that this compulsory mask-wearing cosplay is part of a gigantic sexual fantasy? It's got to be Gates or Bezos, who else could pull it off.

I'd blame the furries if I could, but it looks like we have the Italian papists to thank for this one.

Mask wearing dates back to the 13th Century with the Carnival of Venice where mask wearing Venetians could engage in various illicit activities - like clandestine affairs, anonymous sex, sin and debauchery without being identified. I'm sure that this was a big fund raiser for the cathylick clergy - selling inducgences, bead slinging for sin absolution, and wafer sales at the end of these yearly "festivals".

On the positive side, the Venetian masks were quite decorative and often colorful - unlike the masks that Facist Fauci is forcing us to wear.

sophiaercel95 03-31-2022 12:40 PM

I totally agree with your post. Wearing a mask made it difficult for me to take breathe. Now I just only put a plastic bag over my head. [References to even more bizarre habits removed, along with photos that would make even the strongest man puke]