The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Another Furry Pervert Alert (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=43165)

Pastor Ezekiel 05-24-2010 04:07 PM

Another Furry Pervert Alert

Well the children of satan are at it again: THIS time it's a plot to kill your own parents. Furrries need to be stamped out for Jesus.

Quote:

Furry Found Guilty Of Murder Plot With Bisexual Lover

24 year old Christopher Monks was found guilty at Preston Crown Court today of plotting to murder his parents.

Monks, together with his bisexual lover whom he met on a website for animal fetishists plotted to pin his parents down and strangle them, the LEP reports. The court heard transcripts taken from conversations Monks had online with his boyfriend, 19 year old Shaun Skarnes from Ellesmere Port. Monks from Clayton-le-Woods met Skarnes on an internet forum created for people with animal fetishes, or Furries to exchange fantasies. On the site Monks used the name “Rox-Yin” and pretended to be a fox. Skarnes went by the moniker “Kira” and fantasised being a half-wolf half-fox.

In the transcripts the court heard how the pair of Furries planned to murder Monks parents Christopher and Elizabeth who he shared a home with on Preston Road.

Bobby-Joe 05-24-2010 04:18 PM

Re: Another Furry Pervert Alert

You figure the minute someone sticks animal costume on to have gay sex with some dog there is no limit to the depravity after that. The only thing that surprises me this Furry didn't plot to rape his own parents before killing them. If there is any justice in this world this Furry will be sentenced to live out his life in a kennel and be treated like the animals he wants to behave as.

HTannor 05-26-2010 12:36 PM

Brother Zeke, that same publication held this startling story:

Quote:

Man’s Penis Chopped Off To Improve Harvest

by Earl Morningstarr
http://www.themorningstarr.co.uk/ima...t/zimbabwe.jpg
A traditional healer in Zimbabwe has admitted in court to cutting off a friends penis, grinding the organ up with some herbs and sprinkling it on a farmers field to increase his crop yield.

39 year old Stanley Mutatisi and three accomplices were arrested last week for the murder and mutilation of Jacob Ganyire. Ganyire’s decomposed corpse was discovered on the 24th April, seven days after the murder allegedly took place.

In court on Thursday Mutatisi confessed that he had cut off Ganyire’s genitals, burned them and mixed the ash with some herbs and sprayed the potion on a friend’s farm land in the hopes of a bumper harvest.

The prosecution allege that on the night of 17th April Mutatisi, Tafirei Tachiona, Nicholas Sarireni and Robson Batorava were all drinking booze with the victim when he decided to leave at around 21:00. The four men allegedly followed him and attacked him near the village church. Ganyire was strangled and stabbed several times, his reproductive gland was then sliced off and his body dumped.

The four men were remanded in custody and will appear again on 13th May.
there just seems to be no end to the depravity in those third world countries.

Benedict A. Davis 05-26-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HTannor (Post 527214)
Brother Zeke, that same publication held this startling story:

there just seems to be no end to the depravity in those third world countries.

Looks like somebody is going to get railroaded here,the story says that the accused will appear in court on May 13. That is less than a month from the penisectomy and the trial.A month is not really enough time to see if their ''fertilization'' worked or not.

Rev. M. Rodimer 05-26-2010 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 526308)
Well the children of satan are at it again: THIS time it's a plot to kill your own parents. Furrries need to be stamped out for Jesus.

Pastor, I looked at that website to see what other news they had, and was absolutely shocked at what all goes on across the pond!

I have to admit, though, this site's journalistic standards are stellar.

Quote:

Werewolf Decapitates Dog

by Earl Morningstarr

http://www.themorningstarr.co.uk/ima...blackheart.jpg
18 year old Sarah Rodriguez goes by the name Wolfie Blackheart and claims to be a werewolf. Or at least she claims to be a wolf, but she clearly isn’t one.

The oddball teenager has received her 15 minutes of fame after she severed the head from a dog, boiled and skinned the skull and posted the images on her MySpace page. A huge uproar ensued and Wolfie has found herself in the middle of an animal cruelty investigation.
Quote:

Dirty Burglar Smeared Poo and Spunk On Widow’s Walls

by Edgar Allan McAbe

http://www.themorningstarr.co.uk/ima...rin-dragoi.jpg
Some filthy Romanian immigrant broke into an elderly woman’s home and defiled it with his own semen, excrement and urine.

41 year old Marin Dragoi travelled to Britain from Romania and almost immediately began a rampage of criminal destruction. In February 2009 the dirty swine forced his way into the Hertfordshire home of Lynne Martin whilst she visited her sick daughter in hospital.

Mrs Martin, 58 years old and a widow, returned home to find it ransacked by the grubby immigrant. The walls were smeared with Dragoi’s faeces and even reproductive mucus, the intruder also pissed on the sofa. Many of Mrs Martin’s most cherished items, including photos of her dead husband before he died, were destroyed by the feral Romanian who was probably fueled by booze.

Today Harrow Crown Court jailed Dragoi for a paltry three years for the attack on Mrs Martin’s home and a string of similar offences in the area. Mrs Martin’s sister described the lenient sentence as obscene and added “this isn’t the country I grew up in anymore”.

Benedict A. Davis 05-31-2010 01:47 AM

Rev.M.Rodimer@- The oddball teenager has received her 15 minutes of fame after she severed the head from a dog, boiled and skinned the skull and posted the images on her MySpace page. A huge uproar ensued and Wolfie has found herself in the middle of an animal cruelty investigation.

This young lady could have saved herself quite a bit of time and trouble as I would hazard that, if she had wanted cooked dog, any of the local Chinese restaurants would have served it no problem. If I am not mistaken the Cantonese translation for Moo Goo Gui Pan to English is female dog,pan fried with noodles. (sorry if i got the Chinese spelling incorrect this was translated for me by a Canton local.)

Levi Jones 05-31-2010 05:53 AM

These perverts are in direct violation of Romans 1:23-24

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Sammy-silvertsripe 04-06-2011 06:40 PM

judge not, left ye be judged. Matt. 7:1

just because he was a furry does not make him perverted, there are plenty of the devils own that do these things without being furry, furry is a fandom, nothing elce, as with all games and the like, everything has a fandom, even god.

it is not for us sinfull beings to judge it's for god to sort out in their lives.

I am furry, and would never do anything like these others, i follow god with all my heart, the fact that i veiw myself as an anthropromophic skunk has nothing to do with it. GOD himself is mentioned as being that way, "he hath as it were, the strenth of a unicorn." numbers 23:22 of KJ.

look before you leap, what reward is there for us in heaven if we cannot love those different from us?

Sammy-silvertsripe 04-06-2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 529408)
These perverts are in direct violation of Romans 1:23-24

And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

*sigh*

dude, that passage is talking about the idols of man, is not god refered to as haveing the form of a lion? did he not make the animals first? who are you to say what god looks like? who are YOu to use the word in such a fashion?! to bash others who just happen to be strange to your eyes!? did not peter called simon say to the gentailes who were different that god was good?! who are YOU to judge those who's only creater is YOUR as well?!

think before you leap!

Zechariah Smyth 04-06-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sammy-silvertsripe (Post 726799)

just because he was a furry does not make him perverted, there are plenty of the devils own that do these things without being furry, furry is a fandom, nothing elce, as with all games and the like, everything has a fandom, even god.

it is not for us sinfull beings to judge it's for god to sort out in their lives.

:lol:

Quote:

I am furry, and would never do anything like these others, i follow god with all my heart, the fact that i veiw myself as an anthropromophic skunk has nothing to do with it. GOD himself is mentioned as being that way, "he hath as it were, the strenth of a unicorn." numbers 23:22 of KJ.

look before you leap, what reward is there for us in heaven if we cannot love those different from us?

Don't you think that it's just a little stupid to be a human pretending to be an animal with human qualities? I mean, really?

God made you in human form for a purpose...He didn't make you a smelly skunk, so please stop pretending He did. You're being both ridiculous and blasphemous, SO JUST STOP.

You are making an absolute fool of yourself.

(1 Corinthians 6:19-20) "What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's."

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Bobby-Joe 04-06-2011 07:46 PM

Quote:

Completely disingenuous. Furries are an insidious social group of young men who attempt to mask their homosexuality by perverting imagery from their childhood so they can pretend to be a normal heterosexuals. Needless to such such hypocrisy is even more toxic than the open debauchery of a thousand San Fransisco filled with openly gay men. The only positive thing that can be said is Furry is so ridiculous that it keeps it out of main stream society.

Beastuality and homosexuality are captial crimes friend under God's law. However even from the secular view point publically dressing up like circus clown version of a sunk to indulge a sexual fetish is pretty pathetic

Rev. M. Rodimer 04-06-2011 07:47 PM

Quote:

Matthew 7:1-2 is a warning against hypocritical judgment, not a commandment not to judge. Try reading a verse in context instead of twisting Scripture to mean what you want it to mean.

You are disobeying Jesus by judging us for judging others, which you believe we, and therefore you, should not do. This makes you a hypocrite.

By what measure ye mete, it shall be measured unto you.

Try again, Sammy Sliver Tripe. :thumbdown: