The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   9 Unexpected Things Discovered in President Trump's Safe (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=120311)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-11-2022 05:31 AM

9 Unexpected Things Discovered in President Trump's Safe

An unnamed source has leaked details from the FBI raid yesterday exclusively to the Landover Baptist Church. Librarian thugs from the National Archive looking to find overdue library books (probably LGBTQ-themed) will be disappointed.
  1. Hillary Clinton’s Carefully Guarded Emails
  2. President Trump's Diary
  3. His Son’s Wedding Video
  4. Video Games
  5. Videos of Himself Practicing for Public Speeches
  6. Disney Films
  7. P*rnography
  8. Documentaries About Himself
  9. His Library, Including Books on Conspiracy Theories
We shall see if any of this amounts to more than a nothing-burger, or possibly the end of civilization if some Congresswomen are to be believed.

Johny Joe Hold 08-11-2022 02:28 PM

Re: 9 Unexpected Things Discovered in President Trump's Safe

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1301646)
We shall see if any of this amounts to more than a nothing-burger, or possibly the end of civilization if some Congresswomen are to be believed.

This post was badly needed, Dr Toole. I hope it is widely circulated and the public comes to understand nothing earth shaking was found. My observation is Trump saved items that might be money making opportunities in the future. His personal diaries would sell millions if he can get them returned and published. The same with his conspiracy theories. Commanding big bucks would be the wedding video.

Mark my words, an embarrassed FBI will be told by a judge to return everything.

MitzaLizalor 08-17-2022 08:41 AM

Quote:

(probably LGBTQ-themed)

Le sobriquet du jour est 2SLGBTQIA+ jusqu'à plus d'enchevêtrement quantique ..otherwise a less flowery term is available sourced from Scriptures few continental types adhere to. Happily though we have an ambassador well adapted to sorting the chaff from kernels of value
Luke 3:17 Whose fan is in his hand,
and he will throughly purge his floor,
and will gather the wheat into his garner;
but the chaff he will burn with fire unquenchable.

Johny Joe Hold 08-17-2022 02:34 PM

I heard there were some gold-plated golf tees in the safe. That is unsubstantiated so far.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-21-2022 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1301849)
I heard there were some gold-plated golf tees in the safe. That is unsubstantiated so far.

Confirmed.

There is also what my source tells me appears to be a long lost treasure map that points to a flaw in the original United States Constitution that would make it possible for Antifa to detonate a nuke under The Whitehouse. Trump was the only one who knew...

handmaiden 08-21-2022 10:23 PM

Quote:

Generally speaking, women aren't to be believed when they speak.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-22-2022 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1302025)
Generally speaking, women aren't to be believed when they speak.

Thank you, Sister. With rare exceptions (such as this), your point holds.

I'm getting updates of more items found in Trump's safe: the long form birth certificate of Barack Boko-Haram Obama... guess what? It's Kenya. Trump was right. No wonder they took him down.

Johny Joe Hold 08-22-2022 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1302033)
Thank you, Sister. With rare exceptions (such as this), your point holds.
I'm getting updates of more items found in Trump's safe: the long form birth certificate of Barack Boko-Haram Obama... guess what? It's Kenya. Trump was right. No wonder they took him down.

I too got an update. They found the DNA reports Trump had run on each of the children born to his wives. He had these run to establish the parentage. My information does not include what the reports concluded.

Didymus Much 08-22-2022 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1302034)
I too got an update. They found the DNA reports Trump had run on each of the children born to his wives. He had these run to establish the parentage. My information does not include what the reports concluded.

Spoiler: Eric's the only real one. :rofl:

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-22-2022 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1302036)
Spoiler: Eric's the only real one. :rofl:

And Barron's actually his grandkid.

Johny Joe Hold 08-22-2022 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1302040)
And Barron's actually his grandkid.

That Barron is his grandson and that Eric is his only actual child is all new information. I have noticed he has little time for the "daughter" in California. Except for picture op or two I'm not sure he has ever said a word to Barron. He has often criticized Donald Jr.

President Trump did insist and the whole package of good-looking people be photographed with him. His estate? I'm wondering about that.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-23-2022 06:32 PM

More items have been found. This one is a Top Secret standing order signed by President Trump that says any documents he takes to Maralago and puts in his safe are automatically declassified, which 18 former Whitehouse officials testified is "complete fiction".
Quote:

An anonymous source familiar with the process of declassifying documents and White House records [said] this claim is "laughable" and if there was a standing order, it was "Trump's best kept secret." A number of sources CNN spoke with also laughed at the notion with one senior administration official calling it, "bullshit."

One source ... told CNN that the former president was under the impression he could declassify any documents at any time, but was "counseled that's not the way it works."
Well look who's laughing now.

https://www.robotbutt.com/wp-content...7883977641.jpg

MitzaLizalor 08-24-2022 09:09 PM

Is that blotting paper on the left?

handmaiden 08-24-2022 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1302136)
Is that blotting paper on the left?

Sister Mitza! I am shocked! You do not recognize a watered silk weave finished fabric? Quelle surprise.

Do I need to explain the difference between satin and sateen, velvet and velveteen, organdy and organza? Get thee to thy sewing room, Sister! And study the ways of fibers and weaves vis a vis fabric.

Tell me that things have not gotten so far out of hand that you have started conflating gingham with calico.

Johny Joe Hold 08-25-2022 07:26 PM

President Trump early on said has a prized collection of Bibles. He said he "keeps them in a special place." I'm wondering if he put the Bibles in boxes when they moved to Florida and placed them in the safe when he arrived. The FBI took them and are now embarrassed. That is why they have refused to reveal what they took in their raid.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-25-2022 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1302176)
President Trump early on said has a prized collection of Bibles. He said he "keeps them in a special place." I'm wondering if he put the Bibles in boxes when they moved to Florida and placed them in the safe when he arrived. The FBI took them and are now embarrassed. That is why they have refused to reveal what they took in their raid.

The thought of poor Mr. Trump without his Bibles leaves me distraught. We should immediately start sending Bibles to Maralago, or - better yet - collect donations to send to Mr. Trump that he can spend on Bibles, or legal fees, or saving America, whichever is most pressing.

Adam Fag 08-26-2022 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1302190)
The thought of poor Mr. Trump without his Bibles leaves me distraught. We should immediately start sending Bibles to Maralago

That would be nice etched on some gold plates for him - he might read it then.

Johny Joe Hold 08-26-2022 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam Fag (Post 1302200)
That would be nice etched on some gold plates for him - he might read it then.

Mr. Fageramma--You are incorrect about our President. Please note his remark to Pat Robertson, "No one reads the Bible more than me."

Donald Trump: 'Nobody Reads Bible More Than Me; John Kerry Hasn't Read the Bible' | Politics News (christianpost.com)

Didymus Much 08-26-2022 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1302205)
Mr. Fageramma--You are incorrect about our President. Please note his remark to Pat Robertson, "No one reads the Bible more than me."...

So the Bestest President Ever is also World Bible Reading champion?

I am not surprised.

Johny Joe Hold 08-26-2022 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1302206)
So the Bestest President Ever is also World Bible Reading champion?
I am not surprised.

Your sarcasm is not appreciated, Mr. Didyatheist. One of President Trump's most famous pictures is him standing in front of a church holding a beloved Bible. From this it is logical to say he reads the Bible more than anyone else.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/i...JtGZQ&usqp=CAU