The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Catholic Superstition (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Pope Francis, already a Saint? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116381)

Romeo Rovagnati 05-30-2019 08:44 PM

Pope Francis, already a Saint?

Greetings Baptist "friends".
Today i have a great announcement to do, and it is about our godly Pope Francis the I (hope he is not the last) and the true religion (the Catholic Faith).
We all know that God loves our Pope so much that he evn kept the old Pope alive to give him company. But how much his love extends? Well, Argentina (his birthplace) knows it. Guess what one of the visitors of the Church i attend found in there?
https://i1.wp.com/www.marcotosatti.c...50%2C444&ssl=1
https://i1.wp.com/www.marcotosatti.c...50%2C444&ssl=1

Yes, that's right, our Pope is considered already a Saint by his people, even though he's still alive.
Sure, that would make him an unofficial Saint like thoose the drug dealer prays to. Still, it will axcellerate his canonization, meaning that his miracles will extend to all. I'm sure St. Ignatius de Loyola would be proud to know that one of his fellow Jesuits became, not only a Pope, but a Saint as well. This also means that you can add a statue of our Pope in your Christian altar.
https://www.vaticanum.com/images/thu...legno_600.jpegNow i will post here my first prayer towards Saint Pope Francis I:

God, our Father,
we ask you to look with mercy,
and love on Your servant,
Francis, whom you have chosen,
to govern your Church
and sheperd your people,
May he, through word,
and through example,
direct, sustain and encourage,
the people in his care so that
with them he may share
everlasting life in Your Kingdom,
Amen.

May the Lord preserve
Our Holy Father Francis,
May He give him life and protect
him in this life and reserve for him

the reward of the just.
Amen

And i conclude that with Hallelujah!

Cranky Old Man 05-30-2019 10:28 PM

Re: Pope Francis, already a Saint?

No!

Isabella White 05-30-2019 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati (Post 1252528)
Sure, that would make him an unofficial Saint like thoose the drug dealer prays to.

My, my, my, what a timely topic. I have just read of a church in that Godless Toronto, Canada, where they are serving marijuana as sacrament. Yes, yes, so it is, and here is the quote (followed by the article link) from the minister:

"For us it's sacrament, no different than the Catholic Church," he said. "They have wine, we have cannabis."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...edom-1.5153078

And BTW, that whatever-it-is that's in those photos you shared with the :true-fancy: (and I do mean the :true-fancy:) believers here at :forum-fancy: is nothing other than another symbol of Cathyolick idolatry. And we (the :true-fancy: believers) all know what the :lord-fancy: thinks of such things, as you shall see in the video below! Notice how that old nun jumps, as well she should. All of the Hail Marys in the world won't save her on the Day of Judgment!

I shall pray for your :hell-2:-bound soul, young man.
Sincerely, Isabella W.

BibleReader2231 05-31-2019 12:13 AM

Edit: never mind it’s a statue! No! I won’t idolize anyone other than Jesus!

Psalms 135:15 The idols of the heathen are silver and gold, the work of men's hands.

Dennis Lukes 05-31-2019 03:05 AM

So, what "miracles" has this evil creep performed? Sodomizing a dozen altar boys in a single day?

Romeo Rovagnati 05-31-2019 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1252542)
So, what "miracles" has this evil creep performed?

Curing a kid from his Down Syndrom for example.

Dennis Lukes 05-31-2019 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati (Post 1252566)
Curing a kid from his Down Syndrom for example.

I've found the story here. WARNING: the source is the "Catholic News Agency," so the language gets pretty graphic.

Quote:

ROME - When Peter Lombardi was diagnosed with leukemia in 2015, his wish was to get a kiss from Pope Francis, but his family’s plans to see him at the World Meeting of Families in Philadelphia fell through when Peter was in the hospital.
What kind of child wishes for a kiss from a grown man? No wonder God gave him cancer.

Quote:

His wish came true March 28 when Francis saw Peter, 12, who has Down syndrome, in the crowd of people and stopped the popemobile to have him lifted in.
I can picture it now. The Pope cruising around in his Popemobile like a kid in a candy store with dozens of lithe young boys to choose from. His lecherous gaze settles on a terminally ill retard. Licking his lips, he points his bejeweled finger at the boy. "I'll have that one," he says.

Quote:

Peter not only got a kiss from the pope, but a blessing, and a ride twice around the crowded square during the General Audience in St. Peter’s Square.
The Pope proceeded to full-on French kiss the unfortunate boy, sticking his rotten tongue down his victim's throat. He then proceeded to sodomize him not once but twice in full view of hundreds of Catholics, who cheered him on.

Quote:

“If the pope could have just waved to him I would have been happy,” Peter’s mother, Brenda, told CNA. Peter said that he likes the pope and that getting a kiss from him made him feel better. “I rode with him and he gave me a kiss and blessing,” he said. He was also happy to have received a balloon animal after the experience.
It just gets worse and worse! Francis tied up his used condom and gave it to the child in the aftermath of the rape!

Quote:

God protected him throughout his leukemia,” she continued. “God’s mercy is so infinite and his grace through the heavy crosses are even bigger and better in the end when you put your trust in him.”
Yes, God clearly loves this boy so much that he made him retarded and then struck him with a deadly illness and then let him get sodomized by some old beaner in a dress, all before the age of 13.

Quote:

Peter originally asked for the kiss from Francis when he was sick and watching the pope on TV from the hospital. Brenda recounted how the people from the Make-A-Wish Foundation came into Peter’s room and asked him what he wanted.
He should've asked for SALVATION through Jesus Christ! What else could a dying person possibly need more than that?

Quote:

They were really surprised, she noted, when he said, “see that man on TV, kissing all those kids? I want a kiss from him!”
So his wish was for a make out session with an elderly pedophile. The fact that the object of his affections was King of the Catholics was a mere coincidence. Presumably if he'd seen Gary Glitter or Jerry Sandusky on the television, he would've wished for an erotic tryst with them instead.

In the end, the boy still has Down Syndrome and leukemia, and he probably has syphilis now too. He was cured of nothing. Where, exactly, did the "miracle" occur?

Oh come Lord Jesus and wipe this Satanic false church off the face of the earth!!

Isabella White 05-31-2019 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1252575)
I've found the story here. WARNING: the source is the "Catholic News Agency," so the language gets pretty graphic.

Oh come Lord Jesus and wipe this Satanic false church off the face of the earth!!

Thank you once again, dear Brother Lukes. I’m afraid that I could not stomach much of that article, so I’ll admit here and now that my old eyes have given it only a slight glance. But my feeling is that perhaps the sad, young boy was hoping that the Pope would delight him by wearing one of his cheerful, high hats. Or maybe the child’s homersexualistic urges got the better of him, and he thought he could have a smooch with someone who is used to that sort of thing -- since Francis is surrounded constantly by an endless number of homer priests.

It’s all so yucky and icky, isn’t it? But I’m not surprised, to be quite honest. Who knows what else goes on in those Cathyolick whorehouses once they get slurping that communion wine?

A blessed day to you, dear Brother Lukes.
Sincerely, Isabella W.

Basilissa 06-01-2019 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1252575)
In the end, the boy still has Down Syndrome and leukemia, and he probably has syphilis now too. He was cured of nothing. Where, exactly, did the "miracle" occur?

Thank you for this important piece of investigative reporting, Brother Dennis. I'm going to assume that getting syphilis from kissing is the miracle that Francis is credited for? :hmmm: