The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pray for New Zealand to GET THE HINT and bow to CHRIST! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=60224)

Mrs. Mary Whitford 02-23-2011 04:06 PM

Pray for New Zealand to GET THE HINT and bow to CHRIST!

As we all know, back in September of 2010, God gave New Zealand (aka Li'l Australia) an earthquake-sized nudge to get right with Him. There wasn't a lot of damage and nobody was smote down to Hell.
Unfortunately, those drunken abos DIDN'T GET THE HINT and the Lord has struck them HARD!
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/02...est=latestnews
For further PROOF that this is God screaming "ENOUGH!" at these mini-Aussies is that the village He hit hardest is called "Christchurch" as an insult to both Christ and churches!
Please join me in praying that New Zealand GETS THE HINT and put the CHRIST and CHURCH back in CHRISTCHURCH! (And I mean a REAL church, not a false papist cathredral (get the hint from this one, Rome)!)

Cranky Old Man 02-23-2011 04:12 PM

Re: Pray for New Zealand to GET THE HINT and bow to CHRIST!

It's unfortunately that these New Zoolanders are so busy raping sheep all day that they fail to see the obvious. I pray they will repent before God decides they are not worth the effort and smites them all.

True Disciple 02-23-2011 04:39 PM

These New Zealanders are a very obtuse and stiff-necked people. I wonder how long it takes for God to go livid and turn it into a modern post-Exodus Egypt. What will the next plague be? Locusts? The Bible shows that that's really one of God's favorites.

Nevertheless, out of True Christian Love™, I will pray that these ancestor worshiping savages finally get the hint and repent, before their little island sinks into the sea.:)

Bobby-Joe 02-23-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 699907)
It's unfortunately that these New Zoolanders are so busy raping sheep all day that they fail to see the obvious. I pray they will repent before God decides they are not worth the effort and smites them all.

GLORY! How many times does The Lord have to smite New Zeeland before they learn how to leave the sheep alone? When the Kiwis look at the crushed bodies of their loved ones they better ask themselves; was it worth it buggering that sheep and making God do this?

Lycia The Repentant 02-23-2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 699923)
When the Kiwis look at the crushed bodies of their loved ones they better ask themselves; was it worth it buggering that sheep and making God do this?

Brother, I'd be scared to hear their answer to this question. :fear2:

I think this is a pretty clear-cut case of what happens when people take the Lord's name in vain when naming their cities.

"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."
Exodus 20:7

If they don't decide to walk the walk, then maybe they'll at least change Christchurch to something more based in reality. Although I'd hate to see Sheepbuggersville on a map. :bad:

Bobby-Joe 02-23-2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lycia The Repentant (Post 700005)
Brother, I'd be scared to hear their answer to this question. :fear2:

I think this is a pretty clear-cut case of what happens when people take the Lord's name in vain when naming their cities.

"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."
Exodus 20:7

If they don't decide to walk the walk, then maybe they'll at least change Christchurch to something more based in reality. Although I'd hate to see Sheepbuggersville on a map. :bad:

Well Sheepsodsty should be the word Sister if there was any honesty in New Zeeland but there is one thing we have learned about unbelievers it is this;
Unbelievers love pretending to be Christians.
Since it will be hard for even The Lord Himself to tell if the Kiwis have TRULY repented their ruminant fluffing ways there are going to be a lot more earthquakes there.

Father Maurice Lester 02-24-2011 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 699903)
...put the CHRIST and CHURCH back in CHRISTCHURCH! (And I mean a REAL church, not a false papist cathredral (get the hint from this one, Rome)!)

I think you are correct in calling that Anglican Cathedral fake.

Real Cathedrals are Catholic in nature and if The Pope had consecrated this one it likely would still be standing.

Bless you, my lapsed pin-cushion,
Father Mo

Mrs. Mary Whitford 02-24-2011 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Maurice Lester (Post 700309)

Real Cathedrals are Catholic in nature and if The Pope had consecrated this one it likely would still be standing.

Sorry if I can't tell one false "Christian" from another, Mr. Lester. :lol:

Bobby-Joe 02-24-2011 07:16 PM

Quote:

Father Mo

I don't know, could the Pope be bothered to perform his little pagan ritual in the land so devoid of high end, vintage wines? We wouldn't want to tax the humility of the Apostolic table too much, you know.

Rev. Jim Osborne 02-24-2011 07:21 PM

I think you could determine exactly how much God hates a particular cult by how many of their churches, mosques, or temples He smites. This being true, it's quite telling that no True Christian™ church has ever been destroyed in a natural disaster. Ever.

There have been 52 tornadoes in the Freehold/Des Moines area since 1950. And every time, the Landover Baptist Church compound, related property, and the pastors' homes have been unscathed. Statistically, that is miraculous. It is mathematically impossible for our church to survive so many tornadoes without even a broken window.

John Creeser 02-24-2011 08:25 PM

I bet they are questioning the wisdom of filming satanic movies such as "Bored with the Rings".

True Disciple 02-24-2011 09:45 PM

Quote:

Father Mo

Ah. You mean like when Katrina hit New Orleans, and the St Genevieve Catholic Church was miraculously spared.

Oh, wait.
Except for the fact that it was completely destroyed. As well as many houses of its parishioners.
Seems clear to me whose side God is on.:lol: