The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Trump Becomes Nation's Leading Economist (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116758)

Johny Joe Hold 08-20-2019 03:21 AM

Trump Becomes Nation's Leading Economist

The U.S. has many economists who look at the economy but can't decide what causes problems or what are the solutions. Thank goodness for a brilliant mind in our Office of the President.

President Trump made the rounds today explaining the economy to the dullards in the liberal press. He explained that the economy is doing so great people finally have money to spend and are enjoying themselves. This is happening, he explained, because of his tax cut.

He also explained there is always the possibility things will not be this good at election time next year. If economic conditions are bad next year that will be because the Federal Reserve did not lower the interest rate as much as he has been demanding.

This was all brilliant Economics 101: Economy good, President Trump. Economy bad, Federal Reserve.

You can bet economists across the country were writing all this down. You will see some changes in college economics courses this Fall.

https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...huge-stimulus/

Basilissa 08-20-2019 05:37 AM

Re: Trump Becomes Nation's Leading Economist

Indeed, Mr. Mayor. Our Godly President (:wub:) is the best businessman, and as such he obviously is the best economist.

Moreover, President Trump (:wub:) is about to become the leading economist not only in America, but also in Greenland. With his stable genius, he's going to turn that barren wasteland into a truly green golf course resort! :thumbsup:

WilliamJenningsBryan 08-20-2019 07:31 AM

Mother Jones (founded by a commie Wobbly) quoting a d-list "journalist" neocon blogger for the Washington comPost - yea, "real" news.

Donald Trump has a degree in Economics from the prestigious Wharton School of Finance - time for the Federal Reserve to sit up and take notes (they've been getting it wrong since 1913).

Greenland is Trump's "Green New Deal" - and likely to work out better than the one from that Bronx bartender.

Mary Etheldreda 08-20-2019 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1256858)
This was all brilliant Economics 101: Economy good, President Trump. Economy bad, Federal Reserve.

President Trump knows, like all Bible Believing Christians know, God is not a God of chaos but of order and simplicity. True Christians™ know the solution to quell fear is simple - trust your authority and obey your marching orders. I don't know what's so hard about that. I pray often the following, simple prayer, "Money, cometh to me now!" I have an expectation that God will uphold his end of the bargain because I first upheld mine. Therefore, the economy in the Etheldreda house is as strong as ever.
This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night,
so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it;
for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success.
Joshua 1:8

Dana723 08-20-2019 06:38 PM

I don't understand much about money. Of course, my husband does all the finances in our household and gives me just what I need to buy food and such. But I trust President Trump :wub: to lead our country and do the right thing!

Basilissa 08-21-2019 05:46 PM

We really should nuke Denmark. :badmood: The nasty woman who's in charge there doesn't want to sell us Greenland, forcing our President to postpone his trip to Denmark! :fear2: How can America prosper if we don't do what our Economist-In-Chief tells us? When the recession comes, it will be entirely Denmark's fault for not selling us Greenland. :rebuke:

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 08-23-2019 06:22 AM

The economy has skyrocketed under Trump, for those who earn their living from investments. Turns out that squeezing 150 million W2 wage slaves can make the owners millions - only a genius knows that. Plus companies are buying their own stock at record rates, which is the equivalent of mainlining pure patriotism, or whatever.
Quote:

For most of the 20th century, stock buybacks were deemed illegal because they were thought to be a form of stock market manipulation. But [in] 1982 they were essentially legalized by the SEC... And it’s obvious why Wall Street loves them: Buying back company stock can inflate a company’s share price and ... lucrative executive bonuses.
The only unplucked goose is the interest rate which is frustratingly still above 0%. That means those wishing to invest and show their patriotism toward America are forced to pay a penalty. Why? Who would hate America SO MUCH? The joos in the Federal Reserve. But you know Trump loves Israel - except liberals and joos are stopping him MAGA KAGA GAGA. Liberals and the wrong kind of joos. Hating America. What can you do?

Johny Joe Hold 08-23-2019 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1257035)
The only unplucked goose is the interest rate which is frustratingly still above 0%.

Donald Trump has memorized the Bible front to back. He knows God hates usury and unless the Federal Reserve yields to God's demand for 0% there will be consequences. The President has not used scripture against the Federal Reserve yet but I expect he will any day now. He has his favorites among his collection of Bibles and this is coming soon:

Dueteronomy 23:19 19 “You shall not charge interest on loans to your brother, interest on money, interest on food, interest on anything that is lent for interest.