The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Why God Hates New Orleans (and really all of Louisiana) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=98345)

Alvin Moss 04-08-2014 02:28 AM

Why God Hates New Orleans (and really all of Louisiana)

It is quite clear that the Lord harbors a fierce hatred for Louisiana and especially the godless city of New Orleans. He sent His judgment on them a few years ago and near to drownt the lot of them. Many survived due to the slyness and slipperiness of the depraved wretches who live there.

It is abundantly obvious why the Lord hates them so. The following reasons are, in my opinion, the leading causes of God's hatred of New Orleans:

Most of the people who live in New Orleans are simply godless wretches, but many worship the dark gods of Voodoo. Others are followers of the Roman Pope. Both of those are idol worshippers, in defiance of God's laws.

There is drinking there every day, all day and they are a population of drunks. Half of them, at least, are also high on dope. The Lord has given strict instructions about being a wine bibber.

Over two thirds of the women have been arrested for prostitution. The rest have not been caught yet, as they bribe the police, who are in league with the criminals.

The whole place is full of dice playing Negroe bone thugs and there is scarcely a Christian within two hundred miles of the place. Race mixing is common as well. Also, many of them are Frenchmen.

Soon, the Lord will likely tire of their antics and sink the rest of them into the Gulf of Mexico.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-08-2014 04:31 AM

Re: Why God Hates New Orleans (and really all of Louisiana)

Also, too many tittie bars! :thumbdown:

A Follower 04-08-2014 05:04 AM

I've heard that even their music preferences are satanic: they listen to jazz, which besides it's homosexual connotations, is the negro variant of rock and roll and thus a one-way-ticket to Hell.

Alvin Moss 04-09-2014 01:36 AM

The Lord God drove the saloon owners, the marijuana smoking musicians, the gamblers, the prostitutes, the politicians, those who promote the viewing of naked teats in bar rooms, the thieves and murderers and even the insect eating Cajuns from that city (at least those who survived His wrath) and caused them to go to other cities, there to commit armed robberies and compel prostitution; but they came back.

The Lord God must surely be wroth with them again for their impertinence.

New Orleans is nearly empty of real people now. Those who are left are the Devil's people. The city has become a sort of Disney Land for sinners. Only the wicked remain and they are there to further the Devil's work. Outsiders who go there are there to sin and they should understand that they really aren't getting away with anything. The Lord knows what they do and one day they will be called to account.

That whole city could easily be swallowed up any day. I believe I will continue to steer a wide berth around that terrible place and all of Louisiana for that matter. They are all going to Hell.

Jedediah 04-09-2014 02:05 AM

New Orleans regularly courts divine retribution and scorns those who visit their city to share the Good News.

Mark 6:10-11
And he said unto them, In what place soever ye enter into an house, there abide till ye depart from that place.
And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

The pattern I have discerned (with help from the Holy Spirit) is that God likes to space out His smitings against such dens of iniquity. This way, fresh batches of sinners are drawn to the perversions of the city like ants to spilled honey. Then when they let their guard down, our LORD pours out His cup upon them, drowning them in pain, loss, and anxiety for their last fleeting moments on earth, before sending His angels to harvest the damned and cast their wretched unsaved souls into the fiery pit of hell, where they shall endure unfathomable torments for all eternity, their ravaged carcasses perpetually regenerating only to be pulled apart by packs of rapacious demons, scorched to ash. Over and over again, for all eternity. Their worm shall never die. Hell is eternal, and the denizens of New Orleans richly deserve what awaits them (if they don't repent and turn their lives over to Jesus).

It's been several years since God took His vengeance against Gomorrah on the Gulf. I can't wait to see what He unleashes next time. Our God is an awesome God. :thumbsup:

Alvin Moss 04-09-2014 02:21 AM

When the godless Federal Government of God forsaken Washington, D.C. sent bus drivers to save the wretches of New Orleans, who the Lord intended to drown, the Devil used the occasion to send his people among the righteous, all over the country.

In my own city, they sell crack and shoot people. They worship voodoo gods and leave dead chickens in all the parks, where they were sacrificed to their dark gods. I hope the wretches of Washington will come and get their Negroes soon. If not, perhaps the Lord will see clear to take them along with the rest.

Pastor Ed Lowman 04-09-2014 07:56 AM

Any city where even the cops are quota-hire Frenchman negroes who steal is BEGGING for Divine Judgment...

I can't wait till Jesus makes that whole area a 52,000-square-mile swamp.

Mother Of Seven 04-09-2014 08:34 AM

Genesis 1:9-13 And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. 10 And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good. 11 And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth: and it was so. 12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 13 And the evening and the morning were the third day.

Is it any wonder - God made where New Orleans is to be swamp and sea, But the Godless heathens thought they knew better and created a levee to drain the swamp, so that they could build on it. They directly challenged God's perfect creation.

The floods will happen there again and again, until no one is left (sinner or True Christian) in that place.

http://media.salon.com/2005/09/why_n...nk-460x288.jpg

Mary Thompson 04-09-2014 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1079659)
Also, too many tittie bars! :thumbdown:

Maybe those places need to be visited by you so you can cleanse it of it's sinful behavior, Pastor:wub:, just thinking about you making the world a Godlier place makes me love God even more for creating you.
YIC
Mary Thompson.

jocoul 04-09-2014 09:59 AM

Too much jazz will make you too happy

Zechariah Smyth 04-09-2014 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jocoul (Post 1079969)

That's the heroin and marihuana cigarettes, friend. There is no joy in narcotic addiction.

:thumbdown:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

jocoul 04-09-2014 03:14 PM

Ok sure. Do you add a spoon of olive oil on top of lasagna before cooking? I highly recommend it.

Zechariah Smyth 04-09-2014 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jocoul (Post 1080017)
Ok sure. Do you add a spoon of olive oil on top of lasagna before cooking? I highly recommend it.

I don't eat jap food.

:thumbdown:

YiC,

Zech

Alvin Moss 04-10-2014 12:39 AM

President Brother George Bush did as the Lord commanded and sent frogmen to blow up the levees, as we all know. I do feel that he destroyed fewer of the levees than he should have. If more had been breeched, the entire city could have been washed away at one time.

We must work hard to get a good Christian elected to run things so we can overcome the sins of omission from the past and go on to get it right the next time, which will be soon. What is needed is multiple levee breeches simultaneously coupled with blocking the exit routes and possibly air strikes.

His will be done on Earth, as it is in Heaven.

Mother Of Seven 04-10-2014 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jocoul (Post 1079969)

Jazz is nigro music - straight out of the African jungle :thumbdown:

Alvin Moss 04-10-2014 02:24 AM

Yes, jazz is lewd Nubian music that stems from marijuana addiction, which creates an unusual attraction to throbbing jungle music. It is common in New Orleans. The inhabitants of the hinterlands are less sophisticated, favoring instead music made with wash boards and other laundry equipment.

New Orleans is thick with Negroes who are high on marijuana or cocaine and are making this jungle music. They often use it to attract and seduce White women.

The Lord will soon set this right and woe be unto the wretches of Louisiana, especially New Orleans.

BaptistBethany 04-10-2014 02:42 AM

Someone may have already mentioned this. If so, I apologize for repeating.

That awful nigra restaurant - Popeyes - was started in New Orleans.

I believe someone (can't remember who) mentioned on another thread/post that Popeyes is really a catlick restaurant in disguise. Pope Yes.

Bjorn Jensen 04-10-2014 04:39 AM

Another reason why God hates New Orleans and all of Louisiana: they all speak Satan's favourite language, French

Comatoserocker 05-08-2016 01:13 AM

I'll have you know, Catholics ARE Christian, and the one true religion. The reason I joined this website is to help all of you, I'm trying to help you become Catholic and go to heaven. Many of the topics on this website are insanely stupid, especially the one that says us Catholics worship Mary. We venerate her, being the mother of God and without original sin. We worship God alone, Mary is only one of His helpers.

Didymus Much 05-08-2016 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by katajrocker (Post 1180241)
...We venerate her, being the mother of God and without original sin...

Well, at least since Mr. Infallible in Rome declared it to be so, in 1850. And the huge profits from Mary trinkets to be fleeced from the gullible had nothing to do with the "revelation", of course.

Quote:

...We worship God alone, Mary is only one of His helpers.

What a lame God you worship, needing a woman to help Him in His omnipotence. Go look up that word. :lol: