The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Christian history forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   For We True Christians™, 2020 Has Been the Best Year Ever (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118008)

Johny Joe Hold 09-18-2020 04:47 PM

For We True Christians™, 2020 Has Been the Best Year Ever

When all this hubbub over the virus and the election are over and we can look back on 2020, it will be seen as a wonderful year. We need to count our blessings.

1.) The Coronavirus took out 200,000 sinners. Sure, it was tough to watch Grandma die, but God exercised his judgment and we are grateful.

2.) Out of the 600,000 homer marriages, there were thousands of divorces. God did not want them married, now they pay. Glory!

3.) The government bailout program Democrats wanted to help unemployed has been shrunk. This will force lazy people back to work.

4.) Many storms have hit cities known for their welcome to homers. Goodbye sin cities.

Others may want to add to the good news from 2020.

Basilissa 09-18-2020 06:14 PM

Re: For We True Christians™, 2020 Has Been the Best Year Ever

5. God has been cleansing the West Coast with fire and smoke. Praise :him-fancy: or go to Hell!

Dana723 09-19-2020 02:58 AM

6. Don't foget our wonderful Godly President Trump will be reelected to reign for (at least) four more years!

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 09-20-2020 04:09 PM

I don't know about you, but my stock portfolio is higher than ever. It proves that working smart is better than working hard.

Isabella White 09-20-2020 04:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh, how I do agree with everything that you have all written here. And to Almighty :god-fancy: goes the :glory:

I must say, I had a chuckle at how the Demonrats and the LIE-beral, free-for-all opponents of our beloved President Trump are whining their way through 2020. Instead of giving worthy praise to the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy:, all they're doing is criticizing and finding fault with everything. It is so uplifting to see the :true-fancy: people, on the other hand, giving :god-fancy: the honor that He so deservedly desires.

James 1:12 "Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the :lord-fancy: hath promised to them that love :him-fancy:."

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the :lord-fancy:, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

And, to give you an example of the LIE-berals losers and their constant complaints, here is something that might amuse you. Is it any wonder that they are setting themselves up for failure -- once again -- at the upcoming election?

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 09-20-2020 06:16 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I think I found the one for November.

WWJDnow 09-21-2020 06:47 PM

This has probably been the best year since the year Jesus died on the cross for our sins. I don't expect things to go this well again until 2024, when President Trump is re-re-elected! No doubt God will send some terrible plague or natural disaster then to clear out some more sinners. Glory!

Dana723 09-22-2020 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1273823)
I think I found the one for November.

I don't understand what is going on in that picture, Dr. Toole. Is she receiving a medical exam of some kind?

Elmer G. White 09-22-2020 08:47 AM

The best part of this in so many ways Glorious Year has been that the silly games called the Olympics were cancelled!

:yahoo:

For those of you, who are unfamiliar with this disastrous debacle, the Olympics are pagan celebrations from ancient Grease that were established with the intention of spreading the vile habit of Sodomy to Christian or pre-Christian nations. This practice continues into our days with male youth full frontal nudity being the mainstay of these events. Here a Thongian "athlete" is lustily slurping the "gay-friendly" atmosphere of the Rio (or whatever) Olympics.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-c0yOu_Fq7...nga%2BPita.jpg

And here we can see two young youths competing in "diving". We know that their goal is to dive into the rectums of unsuspecting heterosexual Caucasian youth and seduce them to the dark side of fornication.

https://i.postimg.cc/htHTgnXc/Olympi...fa-3974782.jpg

The only kind of "games" and competitions that matter are the ones aimed at an entry to Heaven, not an anal entry.

1 John 5:4
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the
victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Thanks to the Covid-plague, the Olympic games have been permanently cancelled, and we can pray and place or trust in the speedy return® of Jesus (Revelation 22:12) before the next "Olympiad" commences.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 10-19-2020 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1273866)
This has probably been the best year since the year Jesus died on the cross for our sins. I don't expect things to go this well again until 2024, when President Trump is re-re-elected! No doubt God will send some terrible plague or natural disaster then to clear out some more sinners. Glory!

Brother Dnow, I don't think He is finished for 2020 yet. There's plenty of time for Biden to get COVID. I'm only concerned that Fauci seems immune to the Trump force-field. Why won't he crumple like a house of cards like everyone else? I'm starting to think he has seen the "P" tapes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana723 (Post 1273880)
I don't understand what is going on in that picture, Dr. Toole. Is she receiving a medical exam of some kind?

Something like that. If swamps had faces, that's what they would look like when being drained.

MitzaLizalor 10-20-2020 03:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmer G. White (Post 1273887)
Olympics

I've heard about these before, especially how everyone's on pig juice or horse annihilator or LSD or whatever they can inject and in your photo (edited I'm afraid because of the shiny) anyway you can see how constricting those tourniquets are! Is that so they can inject themselves on the trot?

How any of this can be considered a valid "competition" is beyond me. Why don't they just fire themselves out of a cannon? It amounts to the same thing.

Johny Joe Hold 10-20-2020 03:43 PM

I can't hold back my enthusiasm for 2020. In a couple of weeks President Trump will be reelected. Then we have November and December to celebrate that. January 2021 will be the month of his inauguration.

The year 2021 will be even better. President Trump will see to it white males will take back more of their proper authority from women and the government will be hollowed out to some small and unimportant entity. Praise Jesus.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 10-21-2020 08:19 PM

I've been reading that Trump may leave America if Biden wins! :fear2:
Quote:

“You know what? Running against the worst candidate in the history of American politics puts pressure on me,” Trump told the crowd. “Could you imagine if I lose? My whole life—what am I going to do? I’m going to say, I lost to the worst candidate in the history of politics! I’m not going to feel so good. Maybe I’ll have to leave the country, I don’t know.”
If the impossible happens, I think Trump should just walk off the job on November 4th. Why should he stay one more day saving lives if the ungrateful slobs won't even help themselves. And Melania can go lie in a ditch - what did she ever do that helped anyone ever? Best me, be best - whatever that was supposed to mean. Bunch of whining maggots the lot of them. I think retirement in nice resort hotel on the Dubai coast with a few gals pals would be just the ticket.

Basilissa 10-21-2020 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1275058)
I've been reading that Trump may leave America if Biden wins! :fear2:
If the impossible happens, I think Trump should just walk off the job on November 4th. Why should he stay one more day saving lives if the ungrateful slobs won't even help themselves. And Melania can go lie in a ditch - what did she ever do that worked? Best me, be best - whatever that meant. Bunch of whining maggots the lot of them. I think retirement in nice resort hotel on the Dubai coast with his gals pals from the military industrial complex would be just the ticket.

Dubai sounds nice - do we have extradition treaty with them? Russia may be a better option, Brother Putin will receive Donald very well, and I've heard there are nice resorts all over Siberia.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 10-21-2020 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1275059)
Russia may be a better option, Brother Putin will receive Donald very well, and I've heard there are nice resorts all over Siberia.

I hear Crimea is wonderful all year round.

https://cdn-prod.opendemocracy.net/m...ax-760x504.jpg

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 10-21-2020 08:38 PM

Quote:

Dubai sounds nice - do we have extradition treaty with them?

I don't quite understand why you're asking this, Sister, but I think we do. However, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates lack extradition treaties with the USA. Ditto the Maldives - small but sandy tourist islands ideally suited to bunker-rich golf resorts. :thumbsup:

Johny Joe Hold 10-21-2020 09:48 PM

Quote:

Russia may be a better option, Brother Putin will receive Donald very well, and I've heard there are nice resorts all over Siberia.

Yes, Russia is the best place for our beloved, if he is defeated, President. He should not risk being in a place with a genuine democracy. Small minded voters might do a grave injustice to this heroic man.

Diesel Stanford 10-26-2020 08:55 PM

The only thing that could destroy 2020 would be Creepy Joe winning against Pres. Trump. But that won't happen. God promised that it will be at the last TRUMP.

handmaiden 10-27-2020 04:48 AM

This year I received a letter personally signed by Donald Trump himself. Obama never sent me so much as a postcard.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 10-28-2020 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1275349)
This year I received a letter personally signed by Donald Trump himself. Obama never sent me so much as a postcard.

Thank you for your testimony Sister Handmaiden. Mr. Trump has sent every American cash money whereas Mr. Obama never lifted a finger for anybody except the middle one. I hope the electoral college remembers that when casting the real vote (not the fake news corrupt hoax on Nov. 3).