The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Favorite Bible Verses (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Jesus was among the wealthiest 5 percent! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4195)

ChileanWhore 09-09-2013 03:17 PM

Re: Jesus was among the wealthiest 5 percent!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1027119)
This explains why you're such an illogical, childish fool who will never be married.

:)

Oh yeah, I'll never be marry, that's soooooooooo terrible, now how I'm going to make Landover psychopaths happy? I guess I'm gonna have to end my studies and be successful because of that instead of serving a man for the rest of my life

Alphonse Alban 09-09-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 (Post 1027125)
Oh yeah, I'll never be marry, that's soooooooooo terrible, now how I'm going to make Landover psychopaths happy?

While we welcome your persecution, you are missing the point. It's not us that you need to impress. You should not make God unhappy.

ChileanWhore 09-09-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1027127)
While we welcome your persecution, you are missing the point. It's not us that you need to impress. You should not make God unhappy.

Excuse me, but the day I get married it will be to make myself and my husband happy, I'll not let you manipulate and control me, I'm not stupid as the women here, I have brain and I plan to use it

Alphonse Alban 09-09-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 (Post 1027133)
Excuse me, but the day I get married it will be to make myself and my husband happy, I'll not let you manipulate and control me, I'm not stupid as the women here, I have brain and I plan to use it

Again you are missing the point. You just said you don't care what Jesus has to say, so you are spitting in His face. You should leave your heathen ways behind and become a Christian, or you will end up in hell. I am just worried about you.

Bobby-Joe 09-09-2013 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 (Post 1027118)
I don't care what the Bible says, hurting another people is wrong, specially when you're doing it in some kind of racist attack.

There is nothing racists about this, Brother Worthington shows equal tough love to poor whites.
Quote:

What kind of Christian beat a person just because is from another country or have less money tan oneself?

Someone willing to help motivate the poor to stop making the choices that make them poor.

ChileanWhore 09-09-2013 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1027135)
Again you are missing the point. You just said you don't care what Jesus has to say, so you are spitting in His face. You should leave your heathen ways behind and become a Christian, or you will end up in hell. I am just worried about you.

Come on, Landover lunatics don't worry for anyone but themselves and their wrong way to see the world, you don't accept nothing that goes against the rules of your CULT

Alphonse Alban 09-09-2013 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 (Post 1027138)
Come on, Landover lunatics don't worry for anyone but themselves and their wrong way to see the world, you don't accept nothing that goes against the rules of your CULT

Again you are wrong. I am worried about your soul as Jesus says that everyone who is not a Christian will end up in hell. You are clearly not a Christian as you do not believe in teachings of Christ.

You see, just because you are so hateful does not mean that everyone else is as well. I pray for you.

ChileanWhore 09-09-2013 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1027139)
Again you are wrong. I am worried about your soul as Jesus says that everyone who is not a Christian will end up in hell. You are clearly not a Christian as you do not believe in teachings of Christ.

You see, just because you are so hateful does not mean that everyone else is as well. I pray for you.

Landover is the home of the ignorant and the hateful, you want to control people and make them feel fear so you can have ignorant slaves for the rest of their lives, you're mean and cruel, I can't believe you call yourselves christians when you're sinners and commit those sins to make God happy, that's completely ridiculous

Alphonse Alban 09-09-2013 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 (Post 1027141)
Landover is the home of the ignorant and the hateful, you want to control people and make them feel fear so you can have ignorant slaves for the rest of their lives, you're mean and cruel, I can't believe you call yourselves christians when you're sinners and commit those sins to make God happy, that's completely ridiculous

Again you are just forcing your hateful ideas of persecution of us. It's OK, I still would like to see you to leave your hateful ways behind and becoming a Cristian. I pray that you will accept love of Jesus in your black heart so your soul could be saved. I continue to pray for you.

Thomas Taylor 09-09-2013 05:44 PM

Quote:

I don't care what the Bible says, hurting another people is wrong, specially when you're doing it in some kind of racist attack. What kind of Christian beat a person just because is from another country or have less money tan oneself?

A Christian. I am sick and tired of telling you. Please pick up a Bible (KJV1611) and educate yourself. Relate to the Word of God.

Dr Laurence Niles 09-09-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Taylor (Post 1027154)
A Christian. I am sick and tired of telling you. Please pick up a Bible (KJV1611) and educate yourself. Relate to the Word of God.

Please cut her some slack: Mexicans cannot be guaranteed to have access to libraries in their village.

American culture does not quite reach all corners of the Earth.

YIC

ChileanWhore 09-09-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1027171)
Please cut her some slack: Mexicans cannot be guaranteed to have access to libraries in their village.

American culture does not quite reach all corners of the Earth.

YIC

Why you keep saying that latin americans are stupid? You're not Einsteins after all, you're just manipulating the truth as you wish ¬¬

Dr Laurence Niles 09-09-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 (Post 1027175)
Why you keep saying that latin americans are stupid? You're not Einsteins after all, you're just manipulating the truth as you wish ¬¬

What do you mean, "keep saying"?

This is the first time you and I have ever communicated.

You're making as much sense as a Michael Jackson song.

God bless.

Bobby-Joe 09-09-2013 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 (Post 1027175)

Friend,

We only manipulate the truth as God sees fit.

ChileanWhore 09-09-2013 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 1027181)
Friend,

We only manipulate the truth as God sees fit.

If you manipulate the truth then is not true anymore. You seriously are stupid, I can't believe your egocentrism and bigotry, if you think something, then the entire world must do the same, the things are not like that and you must understand that

Alphonse Alban 09-09-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 (Post 1027184)
You seriously are stupid, I can't believe your egocentrism and bigotry, if you think something, then the entire world must do the same, the things are not like that and you must understand that

Why do you hate Jesus? It's not us that say that entire world must do the same, it's Jesus who says so.

Mark 16:16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Dr Laurence Niles 09-09-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 (Post 1027184)
If you manipulate the truth then is not true anymore. You seriously are stupid, I can't believe your egocentrism and bigotry, if you think something, then the entire world must do the same, the things are not like that and you must understand that

You misunderstand. It is not important what you or I think.

Matthew 6:25 "Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment?"

People are such fallen beings that to rely on ourselves is foolishness in the extreme.

Isaiah 64:6 But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

I'm proud to say that as a Christian I think as little as possible. I read the Bible(KJV1611) and that tells me all I need to know about the intricacies and complexities of this physical world.

Psalm 2:11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Do you see, now?

Jesus wants you to love Him.

YIC

ChileanWhore 09-09-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

I'm proud to say that as a Christian I think as little as possible. I read the Bible(KJV1611) and that tells me all I need to know about the intricacies and complexities of this physical world.
Well that explains a LOT, now I see why your people is so stupid, you use a fake, wrong and satanic book instead your conscience, now I see why you're so bad people. I'm happy that I'm smart enough to not do what that piece of trash tell me to do

And I know you'll say "why you hate Jesus?", "you're doomed to eternal damnation", "you're wrong" and all those cliché lines of yours, but I don't care, I don't believe in your pathetic version of hell, so you can't scare me. Do and say whatever you want, you can't force me to think like you

Alphonse Alban 09-09-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChileanGirl94 (Post 1027192)
satanic book

So now you are calling the Bible satanic. You are really confused. Why are you so angry all the time? Jesus would like to save you and I would like to see you saved, yet you attack me and Jesus all the time with scorn and hatred.

You are only one satanic here. I truly pray for your soul, friend.

ChileanWhore 09-09-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1027193)
So now you are calling the Bible satanic. You are really confused. Why are you so angry all the time? Jesus would like to save you and I would like to see you saved, yet you attack me and Jesus all the time with scorn and hatred.

You are only one satanic here. I truly pray for your soul, friend.

Me, satanic? I'm not the one here who commands you to kill people, sell your children, beat your women, discriminate people who is not from USA and make fun of the other cultures. No decent person in the world would do all those things, I can't even understand how can exist people so stupid like you, is like a game you play with the people who doesn't know you