The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   A married woman can NEVER refuse to have sex with her husband! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=62543)

Meek and Humble 04-03-2011 02:37 PM

A married woman can NEVER refuse to have sex with her husband!

Hey all, I found this great article online. It's also got hundreds of great comments that almost all agree with the author. It's a must for any married couple to read.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2009/08/t...ital-rape.html

Here's a small sample:

Quote:

First, there is no such thing as marital rape. Once consent is formally given in public ceremony, it cannot be revoked; the form in which marital consent is revoked is well-established. It is called divorce. This isn't a religious issue, although many on both sides will attempt to view it that way, it's a simple matter of when consent is revocable and the specific form that revocation must take. I invite those who believe that consent may always be granted and revoked at will to consent to join the U.S. Army, then attempt to withdraw their consent. That should serve to clarify the matter for them; one hopes they will enjoy their extended holiday in Afghanistan. The attempt to create a legal concept of "marital rape" is no less than an attempt to destroy the basic concept of marriage. If the husband or the wife has no more claim to the spouse's body than anyone else, then the marital vows are meaningless and the marriage is a charade. Once consent is withdrawn, the marriage has ended.

RealTexanGal 04-03-2011 04:57 PM

Re: A married woman can NEVER refuse to have sex with her husband

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathen_Basher (Post 724234)
Hey all, I found this great article online. It's also got hundreds of great comments that almost all agree with the author. It's a must for any married couple to read.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2009/08/t...ital-rape.html

Here's a small sample:

:o There are women who refuse to have sex with their husbands?? What terrible wives! I do whatever my husband wants me to. He protects me so well, serving his every need is the least I can do. :wub:

Angel of Light 04-03-2011 05:02 PM

Then there is always rope when she still insists on saying no.

Born Again Bob 04-03-2011 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel of Light (Post 724316)
Then there is always rope when she still insists on saying no.

Dear Friend,

We follow all secular laws. If you want to force women into sex, you're not welcome here. Try a mosque, they may share your views.

Yours in Him,
BAB :innocent: <---- gets all the female attention he can handle!

Nobar King 04-03-2011 08:48 PM

I can't imagine why a woman wouldn't want to have sex with her husband.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-03-2011 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 724460)
I can't imagine why a woman wouldn't want to have sex with her husband.

I can't imagine why it even matters what a woman wants. :lol:

upthera 04-03-2011 09:32 PM

my wife never puts out, what should i do?

christonabike x 04-03-2011 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by upthera (Post 724492)
my wife never puts out, what should i do?

bate her

María Gálvez-Villalobos 04-03-2011 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 724461)
I can't imagine why it even matters what a woman wants. :lol:

PFfffffffffffrrrrr.

:angry:
How about perhap she not feels well?
Maybe she have headache or migraine?
Or is ill - perhap after a operation?
Perhaop she just had a baby?
Maybe she is just exhaust after a hard day slavering in house for do everything for her husband and childrens whil man work or sit on sofa whit beers watching TV?

Maybe is her 'time of month'?
One of these reasons whit a 'No tnight honey, OK, maybe tommorrow?' id ok?

There are lots reasons for men to be more understandful and sympathic, no?

YIC Mari.

True Disciple 04-03-2011 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 724495)
PFfffffffffffrrrrr.

Maybe she is just exhaust after a hard day slavering in house for do everything for her husband and childrens whil man work or sit on sofa whit beers watching TV?

One of these reasons whit a 'No tnight honey, OK, maybe tommorrow?' id ok?

There are lots reasons for men to be more understandful and sympathic, no?

YIC Mari.

Sister Mari, none of the reasons you name are supported by Scripture as legit. A woman should only care to please her husband:

1 Corinthians 7:34:
There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

María Gálvez-Villalobos 04-03-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 724500)
Sister Mari, none of the reasons you name are supported by Scripture as legit. A woman should only care to please her husband:

1 Corinthians 7:34:
There is difference also between a wife and a virgin. The unmarried woman careth for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit: but she that is married careth for the things of the world, how she may please her husband.

Well, I'm suppose if that all then it prooofs God is a man.:(

YIC, Mari.

goodchristianchurchs 04-03-2011 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 724522)
Well, I'm suppose if that all then it prooofs God is a man.:(

YIC, Mari.

Amen to that. :pirate:

Jesus is Lord 04-03-2011 10:42 PM

Quote:

PFfffffffffffrrrrr.

At least 9 times out of 10, if not more, "I have a headache" is just an excuse to try to get out of having relations with her husband.

Quote:

Again, just an excuse to not perform her wifely duties.

Quote:

What better time than then to start working on the next one?

Quote:

Women aren't the only ones who work hard, a man works hard to support his family. In most cases the man works a lot harder than the woman.

Quote:

This is the one and only legitimate point to your entire post.
Leviticus 18:19 - Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.

Leviticus 20:18 - And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.

Leviticus 15:19-24 - And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. 20And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.
21And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
22And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
23And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even.
24And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean.

María Gálvez-Villalobos 04-03-2011 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesus is Lord (Post 724569)
This is the one and only legitimate point to your entire post.
Leviticus 18:19 - Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.

Leviticus 20:18 - And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.

Leviticus 15:19-24 - And if a woman have an issue, and her issue in her flesh be blood, she shall be put apart seven days: and whosoever toucheth her shall be unclean until the even. 20And every thing that she lieth upon in her separation shall be unclean: every thing also that she sitteth upon shall be unclean.
21And whosoever toucheth her bed shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
22And whosoever toucheth any thing that she sat upon shall wash his clothes, and bathe himself in water, and be unclean until the even.
23And if it be on her bed, or on any thing whereon she sitteth, when he toucheth it, he shall be unclean until the even.
24And if any man lie with her at all, and her flowers be upon him, he shall be unclean seven days; and all the bed whereon he lieth shall be unclean.

So the original post is wrong then? It seem like is wrong I think according your Escriptures there.

Thank you. Is wrong. She CAN refuse sometimes.

YIC, Mari.:thumbsup:

Billy Bob Jenkins 04-03-2011 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 724576)
So the original post is wrong then? It seem like is wrong I think according your Escriptures there.

Actually, I believe this scripture does not endow the woman with any special rights. It merely prevents the man from engaging in coitus with his wife.

Don't be so uppity, woman. You make all spics look bad.

Jesus is Lord 04-03-2011 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos (Post 724576)

A proper, God-fearing, Jesus loving man will never ask her during that time so she won't have the opportunity to refuse. She really should be completely separate from others during that time anyway so as not to make everything in the house, including her husband, unclean.

RealTexanGal 04-04-2011 01:37 AM

Quote:

PFfffffffffffrrrrr.

Any wife who uses these excuses obviously doesn't understand the hard work their husband does to protect and provide for his family. At first I didn't understand, but Charlie told me that I would burn in hell if I was led astray but that he helped me stay on Jesus's path. I do anything for him because I'm happy knowing I'm serving him and the Lord! :thumbsup:

TheRealWickedOne 04-04-2011 09:55 AM

I think a women haves the right to, lets not be sexist here everyone, there is a reason for everything. Just be patient, when she is ready, she will let you know. =]

Meek and Humble 04-04-2011 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRealWickedOne (Post 724887)
lets not be sexist here everyone

:thumbdown: If you believed in the Bible or loved God, you would never say such a thing.

If a woman wishes to preserve her right to sexually reject a man at will, she has a perfectly viable means of doing so. Don't get married. It's really not that hard. But, once married, neither husband nor wife has the right to reject the other's marital claims. This does not mean that it is wise for anyone to abuse one's marital rights, as doing so on a regular basis will tend to lead to the legally correct abrogation of those rights. One is always free to respect the other's wishes and refrain from exercising one's rights in the same way that most Americans fail to exercise their right to bear arms most of the time. But failing to exercise one's rights is not the same as failing to possess them.

Genesis 3:16 To the woman he said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you.”

1 Corinthians 11:3 But I want you to realize that the head of every man is Christ, and the head of the woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Colossians 3: 18 Wives, submit yourselves to your husbands, as is fitting in the Lord.

1 Peter 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands.

Brother Helge 04-04-2011 04:11 PM

Quote:

Leviticus 12:2
"Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a woman have conceived seed, and born a man child: then she shall be unclean seven days; according to the days of the separation for her infirmity shall she be unclean."

Leviticus 12:5
"But if she bear a maid child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her separation: and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying threescore and six days."

Hope that helps! :thumbsup: