The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   The power of Tim Hawkins (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117088)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 12-01-2019 09:16 AM

The power of Tim Hawkins

Brothers and Sisters, I didn't know whether to post this here or in the Truth forum. This man speaks Truth and in rhyme - a sort of combintation. I hadn't heard of him before now but listen for yourself to his savage comedy and rhymes killing the crowd with laughing gas.

Quote:

No one loves the little children,
All the children of the world;
No one hears you when you cry,
No one hears your lullaby;
No one loves the little children of the world.
Reason why, reason why we exist, but there’s no reason why;
Reason why, reason why we exist, but there’s no reason why.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the reef. Wallowing, wallowing, wallowing in your unbelief.

Johny Joe Hold 12-01-2019 02:52 PM

Re: The power of Tim Hawkins

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1261426)
Brothers and Sisters, I didn't know whether to post this here or in the Truth forum. This man speaks Truth and in rhyme - a sort of combintation. I hadn't heard of him before now but listen for yourself to his savage comedy and rhymes killing the crowd with laughing gas.

Dr. Toole, could this man be the actual Satan. I've heard Satan will come in a "likable" package that will deceive both adults and children.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 12-01-2019 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1261431)
Dr. Toole, could this man be the actual Satan. I've heard Satan will come in a "likable" package that will deceive both adults and children.

Brother Hold, listen again but more closely. Unless I'm seriously wrong, this guy is an act - he's only pretending to be an atheist (like we sometimes do) - try listening again, carefully. It's so funny once you get your head in the right place... "wallowing in your unbelief" classic! Stupid atheists probably think he's real.

Dennis Lukes 12-01-2019 10:51 PM

Here's another atheistic, Godmocking musician who inadvertently speaks the Truth of the Lord's awesome wrath. Warning: contains profanity, as is to be expected of a nonbeliever.

Praise! Far more Biblically accurate than most "Christian" music.

Johny Joe Hold 12-02-2019 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1261458)
Here's another atheistic, Godmocking musician who inadvertently speaks the Truth of the Lord's awesome wrath. Warning: contains profanity, as is to be expected of a nonbeliever. Praise! Far more Biblically accurate than most "Christian" music.

Sinful language though it contains, you are correct it carries truthful message.