The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=98100)

Basilissa 05-28-2016 04:40 PM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Comatoserocker (Post 1182448)
He gave created animals for humans to enjoy them, so why not do that? Don't run away from them, fearing that they're perverted or sexual, but instead, just enjoy them.

:bad:

Eww!

I don't know what your definition if "enjoying animals" is, and I'm pretty sure I don't want to know.

Eww!

:bad:

Elmer G. White 05-28-2016 04:43 PM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Comatoserocker (Post 1182448)
Ok, I admit, I don't know that much about platypuses ...I don't really know... I suppose.... why not do that? ...

Dear person,

I do feel for you. This IS the problem. You don't really know but you fill in the gaps with what you feel is right. It is very good that you look for verses about God's Love and I'm sure they are verses you like tremendously. I like them, as well. But the Bible is a Book of incredible richness, it contains much more. It contains also many things about the Fate of those who fail to follow God's Word in every aspect. At the moment you're trying to make it your show by concentrating on the things you love and cherish.

This is called confirmation bias.

It is the same for Spiritual education and for Creation Science. When you find something that fits your preconceptions, you concentrate on that instead of looking fervently for data that opposes your convictions. It is so easy to disregard all that and stay complacent.

God loves. God hates. God decides (Exodus 3:14).

Romans 9:13
As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.

Malachi 1:3
And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness.

God Created Esau (by proxy) but hated him. We don't question. We accept.

As for the platypus. You don't really know much about it, do you? Just that it is cute and adorable. Actually, the males are venomous. They have spurs on their hind limbs. Their poison is strong stuff: enough to make a grown man whine in pain in expectation of worse things in Hell (Matthew 8:12). The platypus is cute but it is much more. You're desecrating it and God's Creation by disregarding its whole being. It is cute and it is fearsome and it is vermin and it is a graceful aquatic beast. You treat the Bible the same way when you disregard its totality.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Us4pyTKBWU...ge003_0002.png

You refer to Ecclesiastes on another thread. It is a Book of totality, of accepting the dark and the light that were both Created by God. The return of Christ will be a Tremendous manifestation of scorching Love that leaves most of its victims writhing in Hell (Matthew 8:12). It is Love but the whole concept of that Love is still totally alien to you.

When you say "I don't know" you could say "I'm going to find out!". Both in Creation science and regarding the Bible.

I'll be happy to discuss with you further when you show some promise of filling your gaps instead of just looking for confirmation for your feelings.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Comatoserocker 05-28-2016 10:24 PM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
:laughing:Don't worry, I knew what platypi (pretty sure that's the plural form) were venomous, they're still kind of cute to me. And Basilissa, don't worry, that's not what I meant by enjoying animals:laughing: If I did, that would be just plain wrong :biglol:

Bezukhov 05-30-2016 10:44 AM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
Let us not forget, and it grieves me to have to say it, but I must:

The Cockroach. Two species in particular. The German Cockroach, which is probably Lutheran scum.

http://entomology.ifas.ufl.edu/creat...ockroach06.JPG

And the Oriental Cockroach. Who knows what sort of Heathenism they follow.


http://entomology.ifas.ufl.edu/creat...ockroach01.JPG

LeftHanded Christian 06-06-2016 09:58 PM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
Remember my Christian Brothers and sisters it was the Lord himself who made us to rule over the animal's of the earth and name them. We shouldn't question these names for they were named these by our ancestors for a reason.

Elmer G. White 06-07-2016 04:19 AM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeftHanded Christian (Post 1182827)
Remember my Christian Brothers and sisters it was the Lord himself who made us to rule over the animal's of the earth and name them. We shouldn't question these names for they were named these by our ancestors for a reason.

Dear Mr. Christian,

I totally agree. If our ancestors had been God-fearing True Believers™ free from sin, we could obviously trust their judgment and their choice of vocabulary. However, where did this vocabulary come from?

Genesis 11:9
Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.


We can clearly see how the languages (and the associated vocabulary) came into existence because of sin. This is no surprise as ever since the Fall of the first woman (Genesis 3:6), mankind has been corrupted together with all Creation until Jesus gave us the choice of removing ourselves from this bondage (Romans 8:22).

So, should we trust their judgment?! Obviously, they were sinners incapable of doing good!

Psalms 14:1
(To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.


Without stretching the definition of the verb "to do" we can include the act of "naming things" into its definition. Thus, these ancestors, due to their sinning nature, were incapable of doing good things. Because of this, also their naming practices were corrupted by sin, and this sin - again, due to its hereditary nature (Exodus 20:5) - has been transmitted into American dictionaries.

We should question their acts because of all this. Based on Bible Study, your nice hypothesis (I always appreciate hypotheses that are actually testable, so good job even if it was not too productive) fails. It is best we continue warning our Brethren against these abominations.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Just Chris 06-16-2016 02:52 AM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
Let's forget that Genesis 1:26 says And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So based on this we are allowed to choose the names of animal's and due to this we named them these names for a reason so as such we must accept what names we all picked and never question them. Also no animals are an abomination of God he made them all for a reason. They are his creations and we should accept them as such



Elmer G. White 06-16-2016 04:06 AM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris-the-Knuckle-Head (Post 1183553)
Let's forget that Genesis 1:26 says And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So based on this we are allowed to choose the names of animal's and due to this we named them these names for a reason so as such we must accept what names we all picked and never question them. Also no animals are an abomination of God he made them all for a reason. They are his creations and we should accept them as such

Dear Chris,

I am so happy that you're staying on the Forum and prepared to question your preconceptions. That said, it is time to question them.

Genesis 1:28 - a glorious verse
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.


Now let us see how you deduce from that:
  • Dominion over animals etc. -> We decide what to do with them. OK.
  • Deciding over animals and subduing them -> We have the right to give them names. OK, but please remember that the Human languages are a result of sinful degeneration (Genesis 11:7-9).
  • God gave us Dominion -> we used it to name the animals -> "we must accept what names we all picked and never question them". Now I'm not following you!
If we augment this claim ("if we decided on something it must never be overturned") and generalize, then everything human beings have ever decided would be beyond criticism "because we did it for a reason".

"A" reason? Are all reasons as reasonable? Questioning one's previous actions - in words or in deeds - is mentioned in the Bible, where it is called "Repentance".

Matthew 12:41
The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.


Matthew 4:17
From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.


Repenting, changing our minds is the prerequisite for Salvation. We must be vigilant to see when we have trespassed and ask for forgiveness (Mark 11:25).

If we trespass in words, we must still ask for forgiveness. Naming animals in fornicatory ways is a trespass. It is something to Repent, to ask for forgiveness, to mend our ways. Your logic fails here.

Next issue:
Quote:

Also no animals are an abomination of God he made them all for a reason. They are his creations and we should accept them as such
1. God Created animals but ever since the Fall (Genesis 3:6), all Creation has been degenerating and losing its original Godly qualities due to genetic entropy. They are no longer perfect, they have been affected by sin.

Romans 8:22
For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.


2. God Creates things for many reasons. Some of them are for our benefit, some are from our viewpoint abominable. It's His choice (Exodus 3:14):

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Lamentations 3:38
Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good?


God can Create these less nice things to teach and to discipline us or simply to test us. Please, read the Book of Job. God can cause abominable sicknesses to fall on nice people just to test them and to assess how pious His followers are. He may give Satan the permission to torture innocent men with exquisite agonies. It is all for our good as with it God can assure that our company in Heaven is of high Spiritual quality which is Good as we'll be spending the Eternity with these people.

Job 2:6-7
And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life. So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Just Chris 06-16-2016 04:25 AM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
What I mean about not questioning there names is the fact that these are the most accepted names byus as the human race as whole. Since we are to rule over all animals the only way for their names to change would be if we as the Lord's of the animals agreed in majority to change them and this will most likely not happen. I hope what I am saying makes since to you Elmer if not then ask me to explain and I shall.

Elmer G. White 06-16-2016 04:39 AM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris-the-Knuckle-Head (Post 1183568)
What I mean about not questioning there names is the fact that these are the most accepted names byus as the human race as whole. Since we are to rule over all animals the only way for their names to change would be if we as the Lord's of the animals agreed in majority to change them and this will most likely not happen. I hope what I am saying makes since to you Elmer if not then ask me to explain and I shall.

I do understand that you're making an appeal to majority. This is indeed walking on thin ice, as the majority choice to name this bird...

https://c6.staticflickr.com/6/5497/1...97a6e968_n.jpg

...would be 大山雀 and the second choice El carbonero común. That is, if we need a majority vote to decide of things that are good and evil.

In addition, you're making the ad populum fallacy, assuming that something is right because the majority (or your alleged concept of the majority) says it is correct. On the contrary, the majority may well be wrong. The evidence, the content of the claim and its assessment decide if a claim is right. Jesus knew this:

Matthew 7:14
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.


This means that when it comes to Spiritual issues, the majority is erring as they fail to choose Jesus and/or worship Him in the correct manner.

The Truth™ is not decided by majority vote, if it were, we'd have to admit that Christians are a pitiful minority on Earth and, hence, we must be wrong. What a disastrous idea it would be!


Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Just Chris 06-16-2016 04:48 AM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
I do understand majorities are wrong. Their are many examples of this like Obama for example he is a horrible leader and should of never won the election all he has done is ruin America even further than it was. I noticed one of the animals is woodpecker. I don't see it as a dirty sure pecker and wood can be used to describe the male genitalia but all they do is peck holes into wood to get food. That is why it was naked so.

Just Chris 06-16-2016 05:04 AM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1077794)



Woodpecker :angry:
Pecker is just another name for tallywhacker, look above for Woodcock. Darwinian bird watchers are total sex maniacs.
http://thebirdpoint.files.wordpress...._1421_web1.jpg


Cockatoo :angry:
Yet another sex bird. Mean literally "Another penis".
http://herpindiego.com/Australia05/S...edCockatoo.JPG


Aardvark :angry:
I don't even know what the hell this is, or what does it means but I'm sure it's something perverted.
http://www.zooborns.com/.a/6a0105356...37c4970b-800wi

Actually the word Aardvark isint sexual in any way. Also Aardvark's are a nocturnal, burrowing, mammal that is native to Africa.

Elmer G. White 06-16-2016 05:20 AM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris-the-Knuckle-Head (Post 1183574)
Actually the word Aardvark isint sexual in any way. Also Aardvark's are a nocturnal, burrowing, mammal that is native to Africa.

Dear Chris,

We must assess the whole totality of the aardvark (it is a Dutch name "Earth swine" that is by definition unclean; Leviticus 11:7). Furthermore, it has a scientific name (which is also suspicious; 1 Timothy 6:20): Orycteropus afer.

Many names can contain subliminal messages that are deciphered by our unconscious and can lead to succumbing to sin, crimes and fornication. Let us assess this scientific name for that:

https://s26.postimg.cc/b7vidvyg9/Aardvark.gif

This is an invitation to pyromania. It is also an invitation to fornication, as "burning" is one way of describing fornicatory lust in the Bible.

1 Corinthians 7:1
But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.


The mind of the sinner can turn everything that is even mildly suspicious into fantasies of reproductive or unnatural lust. It is much better to be careful than to mess around with things one has only a little understanding of.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Just Chris 06-16-2016 06:11 AM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmer G. White (Post 1183577)
Dear Chris,

We must assess the whole totality of the aardvark (it is a Dutch name "Earth swine" that is by definition unclean; Leviticus 11:7). Furthermore, it has a scientific name (which is also suspicious; 1 Timothy 6:20): Orycteropus afer.

Many names can contain subliminal messages that are deciphered by our unconscious and can lead to succumbing to sin, crimes and fornication. Let us assess this scientific name for that:

https://s26.postimg.org/b7vidvyg9/Aardvark.gif

This is an invitation to pyromania. It is also an invitation to fornication, as "burning" is one way of describing fornicatory lust in the Bible.

1 Corinthians 7:1
But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.


The mind of the sinner can turn everything that is even mildly suspicious into fantasies of reproductive or unnatural lust. It is much better to be careful than to mess around with things one has only a little understanding of.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

So true Mr.white it seems your time spent on this earth has made you very. I hope I will be able to become wiser as I become more experienced with what this world has to offer. May you day be a blessed one.

redstoneblock 06-21-2016 08:51 AM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
Ok, dumb f.u_cks. The people who wrote the Bible did not in fact speak English. These animals would've had different names in whatever dialect of whatever language they spoke, and the name would NOT have been rude, judging by how zealous you weirdos are.

Also, words like 'co.,.ck' and 'p...oo' used in the context we see today are modern slang that originated far after the naming of these animals. At the time of their taxonomy these names wouldn't have been vulgar in the slightest.

~ Sincerely,

An Atheist :devil:

Elmer G. White 06-21-2016 09:11 AM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by redstoneblock (Post 1183948)
Ok, dumb f.u_cks. The people who wrote the Bible did not in fact speak English. These animals would've had different names in whatever dialect of whatever language they spoke, and the name would NOT have been rude, judging by how zealous you weirdos are.

Also, words like 'co.,.ck' and 'p...oo' used in the context we see today are modern slang that originated far after the naming of these animals. At the time of their taxonomy these names wouldn't have been vulgar in the slightest.

~ Sincerely,

An Atheist :devil:

Dear Miss Block,

We know very well that the Bible was originally written down in the vernaculars of the ancient world, Hebrew and the Grease Language. However, that was not God's Intention. Jesus was actually fluent in the American tongue and He conceived the King James Bible from the beginning (John 1:1-2) to be the Ultimate Form of His Will. In American. When other (minor) original languages take precedence, they are clearly marked in the KJV Bible as foreign:

Ezra 4:7
And in the days of Artaxerxes wrote Bishlam, Mithredath, Tabeel, and the rest of their companions, unto Artaxerxes king of Persia; and the writing of the letter was written in the Syrian tongue, and interpreted in the Syrian tongue.

Daniel 2:4
Then spake the Chaldeans to the king in Syriack, O king, live for ever: tell thy servants the dream, and we will shew the interpretation.


In these cases, when referring to documents of the ancient world, the vernacular is the original. In all other cases, American takes precedence.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

redstoneblock 06-21-2016 10:05 PM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmer G. White (Post 1183951)
Dear Miss Block,

We know very well that the Bible was originally written down in the vernaculars of the ancient world, Hebrew and the Grease Language. However, that was not God's Intention. Jesus was actually fluent in the American tongue and He conceived the King James Bible from the beginning (John 1:1-2) to be the Ultimate Form of His Will. In American. When other (minor) original languages take precedence, they are clearly marked in the KJV Bible as foreign:

Ezra 4:7
And in the days of Artaxerxes wrote Bishlam, Mithredath, Tabeel, and the rest of their companions, unto Artaxerxes king of Persia; and the writing of the letter was written in the Syrian tongue, and interpreted in the Syrian tongue.

Daniel 2:4
Then spake the Chaldeans to the king in Syriack, O king, live for ever: tell thy servants the dream, and we will shew the interpretation.


In these cases, when referring to documents of the ancient world, the vernacular is the original. In all other cases, American takes precedence.


Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Well, I thought that you of all people would know that Jesus lived around 0 AD. Christopher Columbus, the first one to discover America since the end of the ice age, bought western languages to America's shore in 1492 AD, almost one and a half millenniums after Jesus' death. Modern English (Your so-called 'American'), in addition, came about sometime in the 18th century, almost TWO millenniums after the death of Jesus. It is, therefore:

- Impossible that Jesus spoke English, as English wasn't a thing yet


- Impossible that Jesus spoke in any sort of American tongue, unless you mean a Native American tongue, which I'm quite sure you don't


I also stand by my belief that the words 'c_ock' and 'po,o' in a traditional sense originated far before the words 'c_ock' and 'po.o' in a vulgar sense.


On a completely different note, where is my insulting forum rank? I want one!

Elmer G. White 06-22-2016 06:45 AM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by redstoneblock (Post 1184005)
Well, I thought that you of all people would know that Jesus lived around 0 AD. Christopher Columbus, the first one to discover America since the end of the ice age, bought western languages to America's shore in 1492 AD, almost one and a half millenniums after Jesus' death. Modern English (Your so-called 'American'), in addition, came about sometime in the 18th century, almost TWO millenniums after the death of Jesus. It is, therefore:

- Impossible that Jesus spoke English, as English wasn't a thing yet

- Impossible that Jesus spoke in any sort of American tongue, unless you mean a Native American tongue, which I'm quite sure you don't

I also stand by my belief that the words [admitted vulgarities removed] in a vulgar sense.

On a completely different note, where is my insulting forum rank? I want one!

Luke 1:37
For with God nothing shall be impossible.


That verse alone nullifies your ill-informed claim that it would have been impossible for Jesus to know American and its less perfect predecessor, English. Nothing is impossible to God.

:praise:

Now, many atheists fail to understand that Jesus = God because of the Trinity. This is also clearly expressed in His Magnum Opus.

John 10:30
I and my Father are one.


Because God and Jesus are the same and nothing is impossible to God, nothing is impossible to Jesus, either. He can do everything and knows everything.

Revelation 19:6
And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.


You also mentioned the time frame issue. I can assure you that that is no obstacle to Jesus. Psalm 139 provides irrefutable proof that the omniscient God (= Jesus) knows all our thoughts and actions beforehand, including all out utterances (which by definition includes the language in which they are spoken).

Psalms 139:4
For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O Lord, thou knowest it altogether.

Psalms 139:16
Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

An entity (such as God = Jesus) that knows absolutely everything, including things that are impossible for mortal men, even True Christians™, to fathom, such as the simultaneous position and momentum of an electron, can easily be fluent in languages that have not yet formed, or ones, such as Elamite, that are already extinct.

Your hypothesis is thus proven wrong and it is time you embraced Jesus and accepted Him as your Savior and Lord!


Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

HomosexualChristian 08-31-2016 12:59 AM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
How can you people be so brainwashed by this cult? These are just names. Get over it. ////
Peace out

Alvin Moss 08-31-2016 01:08 AM

Re: WARNING! Extreme sexual content - animals that should be banned and avoided by Christians at all cost.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HomosexualChristian (Post 1187453)
How can you people be so brainwashed by this cult? These are just names. Get over it. ////
Peace out


Clearly, you have not come among us to fellowship. There can be no such thing as a homosexual Christian. I don't know how exactly you found your way here, but it is due to the Lord's pleasure. Of that there can be no doubt. You are at a fork in the road of life, friend. One way leads to an eternity in Heaven with Jesus. The other path leads to Hell. Choose wisely.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:00 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved