The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   OMDLJ! Katy Perry Killed a Nun! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=114388)

handmaiden 03-10-2018 06:25 PM

OMDLJ! Katy Perry Killed a Nun!

This is distressing news. We must really dig deep to ask ourselves WWJD?

On the one hand--it's a nun. Killing them is particularly frowned upon in what remains our semi-decent society. On the other hand--it's a nun--meaning that she was Catholic and doomed to hell even if she never laid a ruler on anybody or turned a blind eye to child molestation by the priests in her community.

On yet another hand--it's Katy Perry. She's most certainly hell bound, too.

I really don't know how Jesus wants me to feel about this.

Mary Etheldreda 03-10-2018 06:49 PM

Re: OMDLJ! Katy Perry Killed a Nun!

Quote:

A nun involved in a legal battle over Katy Perry’s bid to buy a Los Angeles convent collapsed and died during a Friday court appearance related to the dispute.
This was the Mighty Hand of Christ! This was the Glorious Hammer of Justice! This was the Work of the Good Lord Almighty Himself!

We have the answer to the question, What Would Jesus Do. He would, AND DID, smite the foul bitch of Satan right there in the courthouse!

Glory!

John Creeser 03-10-2018 06:55 PM

From the article;
Quote:

“Katy Perry represents everything we don’t believe in,” Holzman told Billboard. “It would be a sin to sell to her.”

That's pretty rich coming from a whore nun. :lol: Kettle meet pot.

They both can continue this feud over repeated barbwire sodomy in the white hot flames of :hell-4:

BrotherLarry 03-10-2018 10:15 PM

I know a thing or two about Katy Perry and I know a thing or two about nuns. I also know a thing or two about heart issues, since I am a certified equine gnathologist with vast experience in all things veterinary. Medical experience like mine should not be ignored when considering this case.

It is important to recall that Miss Perry was raised in the church and sang to the Lord, making a joyful noise during each service. If we believe, as we do, that "Once saved, always saved," we must have faith that Katy is still bound for the streets of gold. Nowhere in the Bible does it tell us that we cannot have blue hair. Although she dresses like a whore and sings songs about "Going All the Way tonight" we have to believe that somewhere in that whore resides the love of Jesus. The LORD GOD whispered unto mine ear this day and said, "Larry, you're a fire work." That can only mean one thing: Katy Perry's music reaches the gates of Glory!

Let's get over the dead nun. As Beloved Sister Etheldreda:wub: has said, we have the answer already: God moved according to His Divine and Omniscient Power and struck the ring kisser at the right moment, the right time, the right place. Hallelujah! We should be rejoicing at this demonstration of the King of Kings and His desire to have Miss Perry sing her songs in this former convent. In fact, perhaps Landover Baptist Church should purchase the convent for Katy and collect rent from her in perpetuity (or even longer).

Praise God!

Mary Etheldreda 03-10-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1229301)
It is important to recall that Miss Perry was raised in the church and sang to the Lord, making a joyful noise during each service. If we believe, as we do, that "Once saved, always saved," we must have faith that Katy is still bound for the streets of gold. Nowhere in the Bible does it tell us that we cannot have blue hair. Although she dresses like a whore and sings songs about "Going All the Way tonight" we have to believe that somewhere in that whore resides the love of Jesus. The LORD GOD whispered unto mine ear this day and said, "Larry, you're a fire work." That can only mean one thing: Katy Perry's music reaches the gates of Glory!

Brother, consider that "whisper" unto thine ear was more likely indigestion from cozying up with those New York Jews and eating all that spicy ethnic foods like bagels and lox and matza ball soup. Women don't act like whores after they are Saved, but before. Perry's baptism was clearly the play acting of a child already in love with Satan. It's clear she sold her soul to him for her fame and fortune, because she's objectively not that good. Who else could have gotten her booked on Sesame Street?

Anyway, you can see the Hand of Jesus in a women who were whores and then became a classy, like Mary Magdaline and Melania Trump (who, God willing, will soon denounce her papish religion and sign up on the Winning Team with Jesus). Not the other way around like Katy Perry.

handmaiden 03-11-2018 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1229307)
Anyway, you can see the Hand of Jesus in a women who were whores and then became a classy, like Mary Magdaline and Melania Trump (who, God willing, will soon denounce her papish religion and sign up on the Winning Team with Jesus). Not the other way around like KatyPerry.

Wait! Melania Trump is Catholic!? And Ivanka is a Jewess. This is very troubling to me, my brethren and sistren in Christ. I am not at all sure about what to do or even to think.

Happily, I'm all settled about the dead nun. To those who have reassured me that she got what Jesus had coming to her:

Thanks, guys!

WilliamJenningsBryan 03-11-2018 07:20 AM

I definitely sense the Iron Fist of Jesus here, and if those nuns knew what was good for them they would have turned that convent over to the Landover Baptist Church.

He's hope that Katy Perry got a good price for it because she's going to have to spend some money to rid the place of demon infestation before she can live there. Years of habitation by Mary worshipers has to have left the place in such a condition that it will be difficult to get an occupancy permit in any Christian jurisdiction. I'm sure our Pastors here can submit a bid.

MitzaLizalor 03-15-2018 09:06 AM

No idea who Katy Perry is but I do know what nuns teach. And I don't care what happens to any of them.
Matthew 10:14 Whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
Catholicism is that city. When speaking to catholics I understand that they've been brainwashed from birth. Not with injections of sodium pentothal and strobe lights but it amounts to the same thing. So they may never have questioned the dogma or even understood that it is dogma. Nuns do the brainwashing. They have understood the dogma indeed it's their vocation to study, implement and perpetuate deception. They could just retire into a cave and wallow in delusion..some of them might even have done so over the years..but their convents and caves are houses in the city refusing words of testimony, always preferring lies.

What does it mean to shake the dust off one's feet? No interpretation is needed here, Jesus sets out both alternatives for us so clearly. We've already had the catholics described, the ones who when told about the filth of idolatry which God describes as prostitution stick with their filthy grovellings and even become nuns (or priests or monks or whatever form of brainwashing they most admire) to indoctrinate others. Show them explicit Scripture, point out the idols they serve, they will not hear your words. Jesus explained it like this:
Matthew 10:15-16a Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city. Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves
Whether viewed as a city a house or a pack of wolves the consequences for not hearing our words are dire and we flick them away like dust from desert sandals. Jesus also describes the alternative, a worthy house willing to accept the message of Christ, the message every catholic rejects.
Matthew 10:12-13a When ye come into an house, salute it. And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it
Nuns are identified as follows:
tick
yes

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/attac...1&d=1489018685 Do they worship idols?
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/attac...1&d=1489018685 Do they even have idols, whether they say they worship them or not?
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/attac...1&d=1489018685 Do they call any man "Father" on earth?
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/attac...1&d=1489018685 Do they pray by vain repetition?
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/attac...1&d=1489018685 Do they make up lies about Jesus?
. .SCORE: EACH TICK SCORES 1 POINT
. .ADD UP ALL POINTS SCORED
. .TOTAL: ………
. .TOTAL SCORE LESS THAN ONE POINT: Nun is not unreceptive, may become a Christian one day
. .TOTAL SCORE OF ONE POINT OR GREATER: Nun is unreceptive, persists in blasphemy
Those are the two alternatives when witnessing according to Jesus. So having heard The Good News and laughed at it, continuing with the idols, the blasphemous prayer, the ignorance and deception (because if they did accept the message of Jesus they would stop being nuns and become Christians) places them in the second category provided by Jesus. Wolves, their convents and nunneries and false churches and false priests and cardinals and popes comprising a revolting city of idolatrous houses as important as flicked off dust.

So if they drop dead it's important to remember, how many have they condemned to lives of misery by their false doctrines, their lies and brainwashing? The fewer the better and one day there'll be none at all. Jesus will kill all of them when He returns just like He promised so there's no need for us to obsess over them. I try to show them kindness and encourage everyone to show them kindness too.