The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   A very disturbing trend (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=17171)

Mr. Jingles 11-04-2008 06:04 AM

A very disturbing trend

I hear tell that a lot of boys like to play vollyball. Now, what real boy would play a sissiy game like that? Next thing, they'll want to wear those little vollyball shorts. That, fellow Landoverites, is the gateway to homerism, no doubt...

Bobby-Joe 11-04-2008 01:56 PM

Re: A very disturbing trend

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Jingles (Post 259150)
I hear tell that a lot of boys like to play vollyball. Now, what real boy would play a sissiy game like that? Next thing, they'll want to wear those little vollyball shorts. That, fellow Landoverites, is the gateway to homerism, no doubt...

What ever happened to wrestling? I think young boys to need to wrestle more. Good man on man contact sports will beat the gay off on them.

maneack 11-05-2008 03:52 AM

Id be more worried about the whole idea of "women are filthy" thingy people here preach leading to "homerism" among your children...

WilliamJenningsBryan 11-05-2008 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 259203)
What ever happened to wrestling? I think young boys to need to wrestle more. Good man on man contact sports will beat the gay off on them.

Amen Pastor! The continuing sissification of this country disgusts me. The Europeaons have always been homers when it comes to their wimp game of soccer. Volley ball is one of those games that women play as well. The only game for real men is football, where you can work up a real sweat and the smell in the locker room after a game proves it. There is nothing like blocking and tackling; a true man on man contact sport. I blame the feminists for destroying true men, manliness, and manhood.

Heroes for Ghosts 11-06-2008 04:15 PM

Quote:

Exactly, there is nothing like rolling around on the floor with a man to keep you in line with the Lord. I wrestled back in middle school and highschool with other Christian men and I lead a very successful life. I'm a teaching student at a great university and I'm already married to my wonderful wife, Anna, at the age of 20:).

Nobar King 11-06-2008 04:17 PM

Hello pink-floyd-fan, welcome to our forum. How about taking a few minutes to visit the introductions area and introduce yourself?

Homersexural Motha 11-11-2008 02:17 AM

Quote:

Yea i agree wrestling will make a homosexual sissy boy to a heterosexual christian man. And this picture proves it...
http://static.flickr.com/47/145160875_e2d978434b.jpg

Pastor Ezekiel 11-11-2008 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Homersexural Motha (Post 261541)
Yea i agree wrestling will make a homosexual sissy boy to a heterosexual christian man. And this picture proves it...
http://static.flickr.com/47/145160875_e2d978434b.jpg

That photograph is taken from a satrical website. It would never happen like that in real life. We aren't rubes you can trick so easily. :angry:

Are you some kind of radical queer, here to persecute us and try and turn us into sodomites? Because it won't work, I can tell you that. We have Jesus on our side.

Daniel Bugger 11-14-2008 10:33 AM

Quote:

Yes there is nothing gay about rolling around the ground on another male.

However, VolleyBall is a form of physical activity. In a topic i saw here earlier, God hates fat People, wouldn't going some form of physical activity be better then doing nothing and still be hated by the almighty father?

Asparagus 11-14-2008 11:12 AM

Thank you, friend. The most calm and mature post that I've seen in this thread till now. You are another who have gained my respect.

Talitha 11-14-2008 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ascaris (Post 262799)
Thank you, friend. The most calm and mature post that I've seen in this thread till now. You are another who have gained my respect.

This is NOT a Homersexural meeting place. If I catch you "chatting up" again in here I shall issue an Infraction. :angry:

Blazyn 11-15-2008 01:48 PM

Quote:

Because rolling on the floor with another man in his underwear isn't homosexual at all!

Capt. Aaron Portway 11-15-2008 05:39 PM

I'm glad we agree on that! I did a googler search on your user name and came back with some disturbing results. Are you a female?