The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=58953)

loveforchrist 02-02-2011 12:37 AM

Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
For ages evil lieberals have used their twisted satanic logic to persuade good people from hitting their kids. They have used all manner of evil propaganda, everything from movies, to newspaper articles, to public service announcements. I'm here to tell you that this is not true. Beating your kids is perhaps one of the only ways to get a message across to a small child. You see, what scientists won't tell you is that a child's brain is not as developed, and therefore will not understand if you "ask them nicely" not to do something. For example, let's say your child breaks your favorite crucifix. While you could probably just get a new one, and if you are a real Christian you no doubt have more, you need your child to know that he/she has done you wrong. What would a lieberal do? Give them a prissy, politically correct "talking to"... This does nothing. Your kid is most likely too stupid to understand what you are saying, and even if they did, they probably wouldn't remember. However, no matter how old you are, you've got to understand a physical punishment. Even Godless animals understand that they have done wrong when you hurt them. Also, your kids will ALWAYS remember NOT to do it again, because they have scars and bruises to remind them of it.

Most of you probably know how beneficial it can be to beat your children. However there can be enormous side affects from NOT BEATING YOUR KIDS! The following are just a few side effects that lieberals won't tell you

1. Neglecting to beat your kid will make him gay.
It is a known fact that homersexuality is a choice. Of course you will meet godless mormons who say different, but who needs them. So why would your kid decide to be a dirty homer? It could be because you never enforced discipline onto him. See, if your father beats you as a child, you will always be afraid of him, the way God intended. However, if you give him the impression that you accept him and that you love him either way, he will get all kinds of sick ideas into his head. I have seen it happen over and over again. I know my children will never turn to Satan, because they know I will beat the life out of them if they do.

2. Not being beaten can lead to being a criminal.
Why do you think people do criminal things? Why do they steal? Why do they rape? Why do they murder? It's because when they were a child, they would misbehave and not be corrected. You see, not being beaten can scar kids for life. They will forever think you don't care enough to hit them. They will also grow up thinking that they can do whatever their little sinning hearts desire and not face the back of your hand.

2. Children who are not beaten grow up weak.
Let's say that your kid grows up and joins the army. Fortunately, you beat him often, giving him only enough time between beatings for his blood to dry. When he ships off into Iraq, he will be ready for anything. Having been raised on pain, he will be ready to deal with the cruelty of the non-believers. Now let us say that another child was raised by a lieberal, and was not beaten. Pain will be a NEW THING to him, and he will be killed in the first minute. Do you really want this happening to your offspring?

Not sure how to get started? Here's a helpful guide

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=beat

^This is a good article to read if you are a beginner at beating your kids. For those of you too lazy to click the link, here are the highlights of the page.

"-Five across the eyes: This is a very basic maneuver and usually enough to cover most situations when your child is out of line. Simply put four fingers tightly together and either leave the thumb off to the side or fold it behind the other four fingers. Then smack your kid across the face with the back of your hand. Now this is the tricky part: make sure to snap your wrist just before contact otherwise you won't get a stinging effect. Very important because you don't want to risk letting your kid think you're a pussy.

-The sucker punch: Just ask the question "hey, what's that on your shirt?" and when they look down, bust their lip. You need to do this every now and then to keep them guessing. Don't ever let them off the hook. Just because they're not doing anything wrong doesn't mean that they didn't do something wrong earlier that you weren't aware of.

-The yard stick: Or for those of you who don't use the arbitrary American system, this is also known as "the meter stick." This is a good general purpose beating because the stick usually doesn't last beyond three or four good whacks--usually enough to send the message.

-The one-two shut-the-hell-up: This is priceless when you're shopping and your kid won't shut the hell up: "I'm hungry, I want toys, I need my Insulin..." etc. First smack your kid (the 5 across the eyes technique works). Wait a few seconds for your kid to start crying, then smack your kid again to let him know that you mean business. This usually shuts them up because they see that the amount of crying is proportional to the amount of beatings.

-The 2 x 4 / PVC pipe: If you do your job as a parent, this should never have to be administered. This is for heavy duty jobs only (ie. any time your kid comes home and begins a sentence with "she might be pregnant..." or "I can if I want to..." where the blank can be any of the following: smoke, have sex, experiment with drugs, watch Oprah, etc). Usually the threat of this beating is enough to keep your kid from screwing up.

-The Dragon Kick: If you're interested in a permanent solution to your child giving you lip about washing the dishes, cleaning his or her room or filing your tax return, then the Dragon kick might be the technique for you. I guarantee that you will only have to ask once after the Dragon kick has been administered.

-The skull thump: A quick blow usually dealt to the side or back of the head. Simply flick them in the head with your finger. An alternative is to smack your child up side the head with your palm. Very useful for teaching your child to read when he or she makes a mistake. Hitting your child when he or she is learning builds confidence, or undermines confidence--I can't remember which.

-The one-handed chauffeur reach around: A quick reach around while you're driving to smack your kid and his friends too if they disrespect. Swerve the car back and forth for the full effect.

-The cane intercept: If you're too old to chase your kid around the house, use the handle of your cane to trip him if he tries to get away. When he gets up, poke him in the head a few times to let him know who's boss."

But what does the Bible have to say about all this?
It's on my side!

Proverbs 13:24
- He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes

Proverbs 23:13
- Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

Proverbs 29:15
- The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.

Sirach 30:1
- He that loveth his son causeth him oft to feel the rod, that
he may have joy of him in the end.

The Bible has a very clear guide to parenting. A father can benefit from the word of the Lord on this subject especially

And remember:
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....s/beatkid4.jpg

ChristIsMyLife 02-02-2011 01:57 AM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
I could not agree with you more. The satanic liberals will tell you that hitting your children can cause emotional and physical damage. But that is not proven. The Bible tells us that hitting our kids is the only effective form of discipline, and all of us True Christians™ know that. Without the ability to beat our children, they would grow up to be all sorts of evil and secular things, such as gay, atheistic, satanic, liberal, and catholic, just to name a few. I beat all of my children 6 times a day just to shape them up. Then additional beatings occur when they misbehave and don't act as True Christians™ should.

loveforchrist 02-02-2011 02:14 AM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Good for you. If you don't beat your kids, you don't love them. it's as simple as that.

Daisy Mae Johnson 02-02-2011 02:35 AM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
SHOUT GLORY Brother LFC.

NOT beating them is child abuse!

btw, have you joined our parenting group yet? You would be a wonderful addition to our GODLY Group. :thumbsup:


A Parent's Guide to Discipline and Dealing with Rebellious Children

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/attac...1&d=1296614136


Here is another excellent thread on How to Make Children Behave in Church. Our youth need all the help they can get since we are living in the Last Days. ENJOY!

ChristIsMyLife 02-02-2011 02:37 AM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
People who don't bet their kids are disobeying the Bible. By disobeying the Bible, you are disobeying God, because God wrote the Bible. He tells us so in the Bible. And we all know that disobeying God is a one way ticket to damnation.

loveforchrist 02-02-2011 02:54 AM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson (Post 686838)
SHOUT GLORY Brother LFC.

NOT beating them is child abuse!

btw, have you joined our parenting group yet? You would be a wonderful addition to our GODLY Group. :thumbsup:


A Parent's Guide to Discipline and Dealing with Rebellious Children

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/attac...1&d=1296614136


Here is another excellent thread on How to Make Children Behave in Church. Our youth need all the help they can get since we are living in the Last Days. ENJOY!

I just joined the group :). It's so nice to see my views are shared. Normally people tell me they are "crazy" or "unorthodox", but I stick to my beliefs, because I know God agrees with me.

loveforchrist 02-02-2011 09:22 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChristIsMyLife (Post 686839)
People who don't bet their kids are disobeying the Bible. By disobeying the Bible, you are disobeying God, because God wrote the Bible. He tells us so in the Bible. And we all know that disobeying God is a one way ticket to damnation.

Exactly. I hate wishy washy false Christians who claim their "ethical" standpoint is supported by God... Clearly NOT sinners!

Cranky Old Man 02-03-2011 10:22 AM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by loveforchrist (Post 686807)
However there can be enormous side affects from NOT BEATING YOUR KIDS!

Amen to that Brother! Not beating your children will send them straight to Hell!

Proverbs 23:14 "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."

loveforchrist 02-03-2011 09:32 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 687876)
Amen to that Brother! Not beating your children will send them straight to Hell!

Proverbs 23:14 "Thou shalt beat him with the rod, and shalt deliver his soul from hell."

Exactly! I know in my heart that I am saving my children from damnation every time I strike them.

James Hutchins 02-03-2011 09:41 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
May those that do not love their family ignore them. My wife and kids know I acknowledge thier existence with every sting of my switch. For if I did not love them, I would pay them no mind. If I did not want to to learn, I would not bother to teach with the back of my hand.

gypsyr0ad 02-03-2011 10:16 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
There is a fine line between "punishing and abusing" your children.

And if you serious think those quotes from God means he wants you to hit your kids so hard that you leave bruises and they cower in fear of your presence, you are sadly mistaken.

Jesus already paid harshly for our sins, and your children's as well.

I can tell you that I grew up without a father and my mother never laid a hand on any of us, she taught us respect and love with words and we learned from that.

You can not beat respect into a person and if you think respect comes from fear, then your also wrong, respect comes from love.

Most children today that suffer physical abuse relate being hit to being loved and never know what real love is and continue this cycle with their own kids and family.

Like I said, physical abuse is not what God wishes for.
God = Love

Levi Jones 02-03-2011 10:27 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad (Post 688213)
Jesus already paid harshly for our sins, and your children's as well.

I can tell you that I grew up without a father and my mother never laid a hand on any of us, she taught us respect and love with words and we learned from that.

I think I see your problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad (Post 688213)
Like I said, physical abuse is not what God wishes for.
God = Love

I guess that is why Jesus whipped people for defiling the temple.

John 2:15 And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

Jesus speaks of servants being beaten.

Luke 12:47-48 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes.
But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

Those are just a couple of instances where the LORD used or calls for physical punishment.

loveforchrist 02-03-2011 10:35 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad (Post 688213)
There is a fine line between "punishing and abusing" your children.

You're right. You are abusing your children if you don't hit them. Don't think of it as "striking them" think of it as "shaping them into good Christians"... My father beat me mercilessly, and I turned out just fine.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad (Post 688213)
And if you serious think those quotes from God means he wants you to hit your kids so hard that you leave bruises and they cower in fear of your presence, you are sadly mistaken.

Did you read those quotes? God means these things literally. You cannot pick and choose hat you believe in the Bible. It's ALL true. I could quote more examples of this in the Bible, would you like that? I only put a few because I assumed that the reader would be intelligent enough to let those verses speak for themselves. I am sorry you are so stupid. God has obviously cursed you with a low IQ.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad (Post 688213)
Jesus already paid harshly for our sins, and your children's as well.

Jesus DID die for our sins, and if you think that's an excuse to start sinning again, you might as well be spitting on Jesus. Dirty, dirty sinner.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad (Post 688213)
I can tell you that I grew up without a father and my mother never laid a hand on any of us,

I am so SO sorry. I didn't realize you had such a rough childhood. It must be painful to have parents who don't love you. Consider attending counseling. Just because you were abused as a child doesn't mean that you have to take it out on God.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad (Post 688213)
she taught us respect and love with words and we learned from that.

I just threw up a little bit. You dirty hippy atheist liberal scum. Respect and love lead to drugs and sex. Reconsider your life son.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad (Post 688213)
You can not beat respect into a person

You are so wrong. You can bet your ass my kids pay me respect. They know what would happen if they didn't

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad (Post 688213)
and if you think respect comes from fear, then your also wrong, respect comes from love.

Must I really suffer all if this hippy propaganda?

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad (Post 688213)
Most children today that suffer physical abuse relate being hit to being loved

Thank you for proving my point

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad (Post 688213)
and never know what real love is and continue this cycle with their own kids and family.

Good for them

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad (Post 688213)
I said, physical abuse is not what God wishes for.

Have you even READ the Bible? :o

Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad (Post 688213)
God = Love

Haha, try telling that to Him as he casts you into Hellfire.

gypsyr0ad 02-03-2011 10:49 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Jesus whipped those sinners.

The key word is Jesus.

and its pretty ignorant in my eyes to compare what those men did wrong and what a child today does wrong, and feel they deserve the same treatment set my God.

I am just saying, physical abuse does not teach but one thing, and that is fear.

If you wish to teach your children, talk to them.

Kids learn more from the mistakes they make by those mistakes alone.

I grew up in Gov housing and witnessed a lot of physical abuse and those kids turned out worse then those that were not beat daily.

Only thing that physical abuse teaches is that hitting someone out of anger is ok.

True example.

My cousin would get the hell knocked out of him and actually burned with the same cigarettes that he was caught smoking, by his father and he never quit smoking.
Our Grandma found out, took him aside and discussed cancer, and the whole 9 yards about it with him one day, he quit.

Thats what I am trying to say here.
Talking to your kids do more good then hitting them can ever do.

Titus Templeton 02-03-2011 10:52 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
My daughter was 3 months old. I had beaten her because she was crying too loud. In that night she died and that was a sign from God. I felt that God took her away because she was cursed. In that time i had bad thoughts about my friend. He had the better job and the better life then me. I was jealous that this man had so much more success. So i commited murder in my heart.

1 John 3:15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

But God has forgiven me and
2 years later God gave me a son, and i was so thankful.

gypsyr0ad 02-03-2011 11:01 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Loveforchrist

thanks for replying to my post and calling me names, but you wont get punished for it as I did for my posts, "rolls eyes"

BTW yes

I wish you to show me where God says he wants your kids to cower in fear of their parents by hitting the hell out of them, sorry for the pun :P

Hit the hell out of them, my grandma used to tell me that. :)

sorry for the double posts, I have no clue how to edit here, :(

BTW your name calling only shows your not the true christian you claim to be, unless "thou shall not judge" isnt in your Bible?
Yet you tell me to read the Bible?

gypsyr0ad 02-03-2011 11:13 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Titus Templeton

That is a sad story I am glad for you that you found forgiveness.

However God did not kill your child, you did with the aide of the devil.

please do not take offense but anyone that feels beating a 3 month old baby thats crying most likely because SOMETHING IS WRONG with them like maybe being hungry or wet or cold deserves to be beat to death, according to Gods will is disturbed in the head. :(

Levi Jones 02-03-2011 11:17 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad (Post 688237)
BTW your name calling only shows your not the true christian you claim to be, unless "thou shall not judge" isnt in your Bible?
Yet you tell me to read the Bible?

I have only read this line of argument 100's of times. I get rather tired of it, but I'm going to explain it yet again, because that is what Jesus would want.

Matthew 7 1Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

This is a prohibition against hypocritical judgment. Not judgment in general. Something like, if I was having an affair while preaching fidelity to others.

Notice the very next verse.
6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Jesus is saying don't give that which is holy to people who don't deserve it. They will just end up hurting you in the end.

Don't you remember the quote I showed you earlier?
1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

loveforchrist 02-03-2011 11:30 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad (Post 688237)
Loveforchrist
BTW yes

I wish you to show me where God says he wants your kids to cower in fear of their parents by hitting the hell out of them, sorry for the pun :P

Really? I'll just copy and paste some stuff I posted in another thread. I wouldn't mind if you read that too, it would do you good.

Commandments LIBERALS don't care about!

Leviticus 24:14-16 - Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him. And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Whosoever curseth his God shall bear his sin. And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death. This couldn't be more obvious. If someone you know blasphemes God, get some friends and stone him to death. What's so hard to understand about that? The Bible commands it, so it shall be done.

Leviticus 20:9 - For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. In other words, if your kid is disrespecting you, just kill him. It's not like you want that kind of son anyway, and God says it's okay, so you're in the clear :thumbsup:

Leviticus 21:17-18 - Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous Easy translation: cripples and diseased sinners were not meant for the light of God, He cursed them for a reason.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10 - If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. If ANYONE, EVEN in YOUR family suggests worshipping other Gods, KILL THEM!

Deuteronomy 13:12-15 - If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. If this isn't reason for the war in Iraq, I don't know what is...

If they still believe God is merciful, have them read some of these...

Violent Bible verses

Psalms 137:9 - Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Numbers 31:17 - Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

2 Kings 2:23-24 - And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Deuteronomy 22:28 - If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 - If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

Isaiah 13:16 - Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated.

Those PROVE that God is not peaceful or merciful...

My favorite one is Psalms 137:9... God tells us that smashing babies into rocks can bring you happiness.

I suggest you read the whole thread.
http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=59020

gypsyr0ad 02-03-2011 11:45 PM

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.
 
YOu can quote the Bible all you wish to, when you manipulate the Word of God to suit your desires as most "christians" do, you will be judged by it by God its not my place to do so.

Almost every single Word from God written in the Bible can be manipulated to suit almost any view and seem Godly, when in fact if you have not been brainwashed into believing it by being drilled it over and over and it becomes the normal, you can see the difference.

I made that ignorant pun about "suffer the little children, come unto me" as an attempt to show what I meant.

When I tread the Bible, I take it as truth, however I do not use the Word of God to justify my personal opinions, which is why I am not quoting the Bible, I could do so, to counter every single word that is written here, the Bible is a huge book.

My main objective is this

God = Love anything else, is not God.

God shows how he deals with the devil through stories of his wrath, he did not do that so that people can have the ok to do it as well, he did it as a warning to those who fail to accept him and continue to sin.

WE are to feed and love our enemies, and failure to do so is as if you are doing that to God himself, I do not see that here, yet your claiming to be a christian and above others.

and since you already know, I love to debate.
Please do not take any offense to my posts, it is only my opinion and its hard for me to say in words exactly how I feel.

I just know I Love the Lord and hate the devil and am far from perfect and will never be able to walk in Jesus's shoes as lots here think they are doing.
Jesus saves and loves all.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:49 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved