The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Playing videogames leads to mass shootings (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=115128)

Basilissa 08-28-2018 04:23 PM

Playing videogames leads to mass shootings

We already know that video games turn children into terrorists, sex slaves, Muslims/pagans, witches, servants of Satan, and generally, that people who play video games are retarded.

Now we have absolute proof that playing video games leads to violence:
Quote:

Another mass shooting was unfolding in Florida, this time at a tournament for competitive players of the football video game, Madden, in Jacksonville. The winners would go on to a higher level tournament in Las Vegas in October, where large cash prizes could be won.
Participants had gathered at the Jacksonville Landing Complex, an open-air marketplace with stores, bars and restaurants along the St. Johns River.
David Katz, a 24-year-old gamer from Baltimore, Maryland, was in Jacksonville for the tournament at GLHF Game Bar, in the back of a pizza restaurant. On Sunday, he brought a gun into the venue and opened fire, killing two people. Then he turned the gun on himself, Jacksonville Sheriff Mike Williams said.

Source: :link:
The game played here belonged to the so-called "e-sports," which is an imitation of real sports for people who cannot compete in the real thing. It's sort of like wheelchair championships but for people who aren't actually physically disabled, just mediocre.

Brother Gonzalez 08-28-2018 05:38 PM

Re: Playing videogames leads to mass shootings

For sure, lieberals will blame guns instead of videogames. How can they be so stupid?

Luke 22:36 Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

So Jesus is telling us to buy weapons, even if we have to sell everything we own. Our first posession should be a gun.

The Bible does not say anything about "background checks" which are the ways of the demoncrats to reduce our freedom.

And how would you eliminate the threat of an armed man shooting around? Well, he has to die by the same gun, of course:

Matthew 26:52 Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place: for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Here you are. Guns are just God's tools when put in a Christian soul. Please don't blame guns, they have not done anything to you.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 08-28-2018 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1237524)
It's sort of like wheelchair championships but for people who aren't actually physically disabled, just mediocre.

Mediocre and obese. :thumbdown:

Johny Joe Hold 08-28-2018 10:30 PM

Video games must surely be the work of Satan. People who play them seem to have so much fun turning dials and such but not reading the Bible. With Satan running things it's easy to see why video games lead to mass shootings.

WilliamJenningsBryan 08-29-2018 07:46 AM

This is so typical of Gamers, and by now everyone should know that football is gay. In a room full of gamers this one could only kill 2 - looser.

If gamers were interested in being useful, they would be studying to be drone pilots to kill Afgan Taliban mooselimbs for Jesus.

Basilissa 08-30-2018 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 1237552)
In a room full of gamers this one could only kill 2 - looser.

Indeed, this is the proof that game "skills" do not translate into real-life skills.

I must say, though, that I cannot decide who are the bigger losers: the ones who dedicate much of their time to play videogames, or the ones who spend much of their time watching others playing videogames, as if these were real sportsmen playing real sports. :facepalm:

Des 08-31-2018 07:05 AM

Not only are fat, lazy, untalented video gamers killing people, some of them are too fat and lazy to do it themselves. These slobs trick police into doing their dirty work when their sausage-like greasy fingers don't accidentally speed dial pizza delivery instead.

Squidly_Tish 09-25-2018 03:51 AM

You seriously cannot be blaming video games for violence ESPECIALLY SPORTS VIDEO GAMES! I play saints row 4 a lot and I haven't felt any urge to attack someone. Video games are just pixels on a screen, no more and no less. If you honestly let the devil make you think otherwise then aren't you already fallen in his trap?

Mary Etheldreda 09-25-2018 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Squidly_Tish (Post 1238719)
You seriously cannot be blaming video games for violence ESPECIALLY SPORTS VIDEO GAMES!

Quite a claim to make considering the Original Post.

Quote:

I play saints row 4 a lot and I haven't felt any urge to attack someone.

Yet.

Quote:

Video games are just pixels on a screen, no more and no less.

HIV are just little viruses in the blood cells, no more and no less.

Quote:

If you honestly let the devil make you think otherwise then aren't you already fallen in his trap?

The devil has no power over the sons and daughters of the King of Kings (1 John 5:18)!

Glory!

eduard 09-27-2018 11:23 AM

I dislike this industry of killing and violence. It should by banned. Globally ! Children is watching what they see and learn. We are stimulate next generation. This games full of aggression, military murders, sex deviants, egoism, emotionaly empty enviroment will lead to bad consequences.

There are a lot of traditional games, which could fullfil children needs for fun and health development of their minds, social skills and good manners.

MitzaLizalor 09-27-2018 11:46 AM

An emotionally empty environment will lead to bad consequences FOR THAT VERY REASON. It is emotionally empty. Nothing means anything. By playing actual, normal games the consequences of falling out of a tree or tripping over a skipping rope or even the embarrassment of missing your turn in musical chairs are felt in the real world. It's a valuable learning arena. Without it (such as in videogames) values having no basis in reality take over creating an empty heart ready for devils to move in.

But it's not enough to just start jumping rope or building an actual tree house or sewing real dolls clothes. Devils can invade all those activities. The important thing is turning to Jesus.
Luke 11:24-26 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

Romeo Rovagnati 09-28-2018 03:05 PM

If i remember correctly, Anders Brehivik, the swedish mass-shooter, owned a Playstation with violent video-games, and he's still playing videogames in jail, according to the swedish media. I'm pretty sure that Luca Traini, the Italian mass shooter, also played violent videogames before mass murdering the immigrants.

It is a fact that if you play violent videogames you'll love violence and you'll become a mass shooter. The same happens if you watch violent movies or read violent books. And unlike what some says, the Bible is not violent, as it's not violent killing heatens and heretic, since Jesus tells us they are evil.

In conclusion, we need to ban violent videogames before theese growing-up taliban use what they learned to help ISIS conquering the west and blowing up every church they see.

Amen.

Dennis Lukes 12-22-2018 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati (Post 1238933)
If i remember correctly, Anders Brehivik, the swedish mass-shooter, owned a Playstation with violent video-games, and he's still playing videogames in jail, according to the swedish media.

We need to remember that Mr. Brehvik only killed liberals. He was cornered by those hippies and had no choice but to shoot his way out. As for the Italian you mentioned, he was a greasy pagan Catholic like yourself. Probably he was sodomized by a priest and became gay, and thus mentally ill. It wasn't the innocent gun's fault! Blame the real killers: the Japs at Nintendo and His Unholiness Pope Francis.

MitzaLizalor 12-22-2018 05:42 AM

1..No-one opposed to mass murder would self-identify as belonging to the numero uno candidate for Europe's keenest administrant of slaughter.

2..Christ-denying headshrinkers are bereft of actual causes in their diagnoses. They come up with "mental illness" and "personality disorder" but demons? The sodomy is none of the above, obviously (they would say) it's just another way of knowing. When people directly contradict Jesus, going out of their way to mock God, demons are always involved. Sodomites worship demons (whatever they think. they're doing) as The Bible tells us in I Kings 14:22 – 15:12 where their antics are described as abominations.
It's a pretty simple sequence. Firstly, demons take possession. Secondly, demonic comportment. It's an attempt to stand above God. He told us how to live but sodomy places itself above God's standard. "That doesn't apply to us;" the sodomite community has no alternative but to think this and when free choice to acknowledge God has been taken away, demonic activity is certain.

NateTheKnuckleheadToo 12-26-2018 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Romeo Rovagnati (Post 1238933)
If i remember correctly, Anders Brehivik, the swedish mass-shooter, owned a Playstation with violent video-games, and he's still playing videogames in jail, according to the swedish media. I'm pretty sure that Luca Traini, the Italian mass shooter, also played violent videogames before mass murdering the immigrants.

It is a fact that if you play violent videogames you'll love violence and you'll become a mass shooter. The same happens if you watch violent movies or read violent books. And unlike what some says, the Bible is not violent, as it's not violent killing heatens and heretic, since Jesus tells us they are evil.

In conclusion, we need to ban violent videogames before theese growing-up taliban use what they learned to help ISIS conquering the west and blowing up every church they see.

Amen.

100% of school shooters and serial killers have drank water in their life before, let's ban water then!

Dennis Lukes 12-26-2018 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateTheKnuckleheadToo (Post 1243263)
100% of school shooters and serial killers have drank water in their life before, let's ban water then!

Oh wow, really?

"100% of shooters have used guns, so why don't we just ban guns?" You see the kind of stupid, retarded "logic" this kind of argument leads to?

Look, idiot. Everyone drinks water. Only a small percentage of people play video games, and a sizeable percentage of those people have gone on to commit mass shootings. James Holmes. Adam Lanza. Nikolas Cruz. These lunatics are your fellow "gamers." You may have played Call of Duty or Halo with them online, for all you know. While you may not have gone on a real life rampage (yet), they were using it as a training simulation!

So, in a way, you share some of the guilt and should be ashamed, you pathetic degenerate. If you're not going to become the next shooter, you're aiding and abetting the nerd who will!

But you can stop this! Put down the controller and pick up a Bible! Man up, you sissy fag, and move out of your parents' basement.

Yours in Christ,
Dennis Lukes

NateTheKnuckleheadToo 12-26-2018 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1243264)
Oh wow, really?

"100% of shooters have used guns, so why don't we just ban guns?" You see the kind of stupid, retarded "logic" this kind of argument leads to?

Look, idiot. Everyone drinks water. Only a small percentage of people play video games, and a sizeable percentage of those people have gone on to commit mass shootings. James Holmes. Adam Lanza. Nikolas Cruz. These lunatics are your fellow "gamers." You may have played Call of Duty or Halo with them online, for all you know. While you may not have gone on a real life rampage (yet), they were using it as a training simulation!

So, in a way, you share some of the guilt and should be ashamed, you pathetic degenerate. If you're not going to become the next shooter, you're aiding and abetting the nerd who will!

But you can stop this! Put down the controller and pick up a Bible! Man up, you sissy fag, and move out of your parents' basement.

Yours in Christ,
Dennis Lukes

Welp, if I use Halo as a simulation, the only time I will use it is if I go to the army. Second, I don't live in my parent's basement? I have my own house actually.

NateTheKnuckleheadToo 12-26-2018 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateTheKnuckleheadToo (Post 1243273)
Welp, if I use Halo as a simulation, the only time I will use it is if I go to the army. Second, I don't live in my parent's basement? I have my own house actually.

Oh and also, I won't go on a rampage for many reasons and one is that in my country you can't even buy a gun fam.

Dennis Lukes 12-26-2018 07:48 PM

Typical scatterbrained pothead, unable to gather his pointless thoughts into a single post.

Quote:

Welp, if I use Halo as a simulation, the only time I will use it is if I go to the army.

You'd never be allowed into God's Army, son. Your wrists are too limp, your fingers too stained with Cheetos, your eyes too bloodshot, your belly too fattened with junk food, your brain too addled by the marijuana, your rectum too prolapsed from receiving sodomy. In short, you would not pass the physical requirements.

Quote:

Second, I don't live in my parent's basement?

Is that a question? Yes, you do live in your parent's basement. And I'm not at all shocked that you use the singular "parent's," indicating that you have only one parent. Pathetic gamer manchildren are typical of single mothers without a man around to keep the child in line (Proverbs 13:24).

Quote:

I have my own house actually.

Son, government housing does not count as your own house. It belongs to the taxpayers, namely God-fearing men like me, not mooches and sponges like you sucking at our teat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NateTheKnuckleheadToo (Post 1243275)
Oh and also, I won't go on a rampage for many reasons and one is that in my country you can't even buy a gun fam.

So the first reason you won't go on a rampage is because you don't have access to a gun? I find it interesting that that's the main reason, and not something like Exodus 20:13. And what liberal communist state would that be, son? North Korea? How are you supposed to defend your family from mass shooters if nobody can buy guns?

NateTheKnuckleheadToo 12-26-2018 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1243282)
Typical scatterbrained pothead, unable to gather his pointless thoughts into a single post.

You'd never be allowed into God's Army, son. Your wrists are too limp, your fingers too stained with Cheetos, your eyes too bloodshot, your belly too fattened with junk food, your brain too addled by the marijuana, your rectum too prolapsed from receiving sodomy. In short, you would not pass the physical requirements.

Is that a question? Yes, you do live in your parent's basement. And I'm not at all shocked that you use the singular "parent's," indicating that you have only one parent. Pathetic gamer manchildren are typical of single mothers without a man around to keep the child in line (Proverbs 13:24).

Son, government housing does not count as your own house. It belongs to the taxpayers, namely God-fearing men like me, not mooches and sponges like you sucking at our teat.

So the first reason you won't go on a rampage is because you don't have access to a gun? I find it interesting that that's the main reason, and not something like Exodus 20:13. And what liberal communist state would that be, son? North Korea? How are you supposed to defend your family from mass shooters if nobody can buy guns?

I have never done marijuana, nor will I ever do. And welp, town I live in is pretty calm, if I really have to defend my family I will get a knife, brass knuckles or learn martial art. You ain't going to get shot if nobody has guns.