The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Ohio GOP orders kids put back in womb. Doctors say it's impossible. Lock them up! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117082)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-29-2019 12:33 PM

Ohio GOP orders kids put back in womb. Doctors say it's impossible. Lock them up!

The Guardian: A bill to ban abortion introduced in the Ohio state legislature requires doctors to “reimplant an ectopic pregnancy” into a woman’s uterus – a procedure that does not exist in medical science – or face charges of “abortion murder”.

This is the second time practising obstetricians and gynecologists have tried to tell the Ohio legislators that the idea is currently medically impossible...
With Christ, all things are possible. Lock them up!
I don’t believe I’m typing this again but, that’s impossible,” wrote Ohio obstetrician and gynecologist Dr David Hackney on Twitter. “We’ll all be going to jail,” he said...
Jailing you is the whole point, you gyno-pervert. Lock them up! Lock them up!
“There is no procedure to reimplant an ectopic pregnancy,” said Dr Chris Zahn, vice-president of practice activities at the American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. It is not possible to move an ectopic pregnancy from a fallopian tube, or anywhere else it might have implanted, to the uterus,” he said.

“Reimplantation is not physiologically possible. Women with ectopic pregnancies are at risk for catastrophic hemorrhage and death..."
Boo hoo. By putting their egg in the fallopian tube, those women were committing murder. An eye for an eye, a life for an egg.

PeterCrackhead 11-30-2019 02:47 AM

Re: Ohio GOP orders kids put back in womb. Doctors say it's impossible. Lock them up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1261290)
An eye for an eye, a life for an egg.

This why you need to check yourself into the local mental ward...

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 11-30-2019 02:54 AM

Re: Ohio GOP orders kids put back in womb. Doctors say it's impossible. Lock them up!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterCrackhead (Post 1261352)
This why you need to check yourself into the local mental ward...

I bet that post took little effort to make, yet it hurt me a lot. You got a big result from a small effort. Little effort, big result. See what I was saying about profit? Your action turned a profit. You noticed this and repeated the action for more profit. You're an exploitative capitalist parasite.

handmaiden 11-30-2019 03:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1261353)
I bet that post took little effort to make, yet it hurt me a lot. You got a big result from a small effort. Little effort, big result. See what I was saying about profit? Your action turned a profit. You noticed this and repeated the action for more profit. You're an exploitative capitalist parasite.

Brother Jeb, you are certainly correct that Peterpeppercorn or what his name is did not put a great deal of effort into his response to you.

There are no Bible verses, no citations of the original article or any attempt to support or refute the science involved. I have heard it said that Bible believers are intellectually lazy, but CrackerBarrel has beaten most standards of lazy without even trying. (Is that the definition of irony or not? I really don't know.)

Slightly off topic, but the True Christians™ here at LBC are NOT intellectually lazy. We have taken the time to read the Bible and think on its meaning deeply. We take extra care to consider how its words apply to our modern world rather than dismiss the parts that seem strange or quaint.

Emily Brent 11-30-2019 12:09 PM

Children should be seen and not heard; or not seen at all. Put them back in I say and tell this doctor to quit their fuss.

PeterCrackhead 12-01-2019 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily Brent (Post 1261369)
Children should be seen and not heard; or not seen at all. Put them back in I say and tell this doctor to quit their fuss.

I would love to hear your thoughts on QED Theory...

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 12-01-2019 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond (Post 1261290)
With Christ, all things are possible.
“There is no procedure to reimplant an ectopic pregnancy,” said Dr Chris Zahn, vice-president of practice activities at the American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists. It is not possible to move an ectopic pregnancy from a fallopian tube, or anywhere else it might have implanted, to the uterus,” he said.

“Reimplantation is not physiologically possible. Women with ectopic pregnancies are at risk for catastrophic hemorrhage and death..."

Scientists always lie when it's convenient - believe me. In this instance, you can tell what the lie is because it's what they complain about the most - the "große Lüge" theory. Of course it is medically possible to move an ectopic pregnancy - important work was done in the 1940s by the Germans that no-one talks about. This is suppression of facts by liberals.