The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Christmas Guns 4 Kids? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=1129)

Elmer Christianson 12-11-2006 03:13 AM

Christmas Guns 4 Kids?

The sooner they start shooting the better shot they'll be. I'd rather start them out with 22 ammo and keep them there for a while, just because 22 rounds are so inexpensive. But I found a good toy for kids who's moms can't mind their own business. Your suggestions?

Hushed_Agony 12-11-2006 09:18 PM

Re: Christmas Guns 4 Kids?

Bro. Elmer,
I have started the bastard child (which I was going to cash in on and haven't yet, because of him turnin' his mother in for whorein' and a few other things he told me wasn't right in the eyes of Jesus) of my ex. on one of my .22's that my father gave me when I was a child of his age. I believe that there may be some hope for the boy. Every now and then he comes to me and quotes scripture. He is a pretty good shot with the rifle, 7 out of 10 wiccedan targets ain't too bad. I did have him shoot at the neighbors sinful daughter's boyfriends rice burnin' automobile. (two side mirrors and a back window) and he did quite well on those. But I do agree, .22 for now and then I'll move him up.

YIC
Hushed

Brother Temperance 12-12-2006 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hushed_Agony (Post 23143)
Bro. Elmer,
I have started the bastard child (which I was going to cash in on and haven't yet, because of him turnin' his mother in for whorein' and a few other things he told me wasn't right in the eyes of Jesus) of my ex. on one of my .22's that my father gave me when I was a child of his age. I believe that there may be some hope for the boy. Every now and then he comes to me and quotes scripture.

You do know that he can't be Saved, don't you? Neither can his children, grand-children, or great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren.

Deuteronomy 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD.

SalvationSeeker 12-12-2006 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hushed_Agony (Post 23143)
Bro. Elmer,
I have started the bastard child (which I was going to cash in on and haven't yet, because of him turnin' his mother in for whorein' and a few other things he told me wasn't right in the eyes of Jesus) of my ex. on one of my .22's that my father gave me when I was a child of his age. I believe that there may be some hope for the boy. Every now and then he comes to me and quotes scripture. He is a pretty good shot with the rifle, 7 out of 10 wiccedan targets ain't too bad. I did have him shoot at the neighbors sinful daughter's boyfriends rice burnin' automobile. (two side mirrors and a back window) and he did quite well on those. But I do agree, .22 for now and then I'll move him up.

YIC
Hushed

I understand your shame, brother, and your willingness to atone for your past sins..

I myself had a bastard "son", so trust me..
They can't be saved, all of them are going to hell.
There is no point in trying to love him, or save him.

The sooner you realise this, the sooner you can cut all bonds to him.
What you should do is sell him and then tithe the money, this way he can still be useful to Jesus.

I'll be praying for you.

Hushed_Agony 12-12-2006 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker (Post 23399)
I understand your shame, brother, and your willingness to atone for your past sins..

I myself had a bastard "son", so trust me..
They can't be saved, all of them are going to hell.
There is no point in trying to love him, or save him.

The sooner you realise this, the sooner you can cut all bonds to him.
What you should do is sell him and then tithe the money, this way he can still be useful to Jesus.

I'll be praying for you.

Again, I have been shown the folly of my ways. I will begin immediately the paperwork needed for the church to rid myself of this thing.

YIC
Hushed