The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   I had to break the engagement off with my fiance. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=79915)

Angelie 07-04-2012 03:42 AM

I had to break the engagement off with my fiance.

I'm afraid he wasn't enough of a Christian for me 1 Cor 7:15. How do I go about finding a True Christian™ man? My father is spic trash and in prison, so he can't negotiate this for me.

I don't want to rot as an old maid. I am already almost 20 now and I haven't even done God's will. Can you imagine if I was in my 30's? No man would want me. I need a good husband and provider.

Can anyone help me out?

Isabel G 07-04-2012 12:40 PM

Re: I had to break the engagement off with my fiance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelie (Post 902225)
I'm afraid he wasn't enough of a Christian for me 1 Cor 7:15. How do I go about finding a True Christian™ man? My father is spic trash and in prison, so he can't negotiate this for me.

I don't want to rot as an old maid. I am already almost 20 now and I haven't even done God's will. Can you imagine if I was in my 30's? No man would want me. I need a good husband and provider.

Can anyone help me out?

Oh no! I'm so sorry!:(

I kinda know how you feel. My mother is a dumb tramp who lets men take advantage of her, and lots of them do. My real father even tried to kill her, but God had a Plan for her, she's part of my Mission. It's too bad she is so rock stupid though. If she was super smart, like me, she wouldn't have so many problems.

Dr Laurence Niles 07-04-2012 12:52 PM

Quote:

Can anyone help me out?

It really depends on what you are looking for. As a man in his 30s, recently divorced who is also a doctor of psychology I would be a different kettle of fish from a long haired yahoo in his twenties, just making his way in life.

As I own my own house (and have two cars because of some unpleasentness with my ex wife) I would be a different proposition from a skin head thug in his early twenties listening to that punk rocker music and drinking cider in the park.

It really depends on your expectations.

YIC

Alphonse Alban 07-04-2012 01:05 PM

I'll keep you in mind as a top 6 candidate for next wife, if and when my current wife will disappear suddenly.

LBC loving Dutchmen 07-04-2012 02:03 PM

Well, I can't compete with the offers of True Christians. But I'd advise to ask a Reverent or Pastor for approval, their wisdom is unmet, even in True Christian circles. I'm sure that Laurence Niles or Alphonse Alban make a more than suitable match.

Dutch Girl 07-04-2012 09:52 PM

Virgin I presume...

Angelie 07-04-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch Girl (Post 902415)
Virgin I presume...

Technically Yes. There Will Be no Need to Stone ME. Deut. 22:13-21
- peace.

Liam the ex-drunk 07-05-2012 02:22 PM

Oh Angelie, how sorry I feel for thee.

It was not so long ago I went through a similar torment, except my wife, Like Eve gave into satan. Normally women are weak willed and prone to flattery, but you I think are beyond this. You seem like someone who can control primal urges. You were right to break off the engagement and I refer you to 2 Corinthians 6:14 Dark does not go with light.

A lovely youngish maiden such as you should also remember Psalm 89:33 so that whoever woos you next, does so knowing that you will not forsake or fornicate him. God bless you.

YiC

Liam

WWJDnow 07-05-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

How do I go about finding a True Christian™ man?

That's simple. You can find a husband simply by reading the Bible:

Seek ye out of the book of the Lord, and read: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them. Isaiah 34:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelie (Post 902418)
Technically Yes.

Uh, look, I really don't want to know the details, especially if they involve your lady parts, but you probably should discuss this technicality with one of our Pastors. They're good with that kind of thing.

Angelie 07-05-2012 11:35 PM

Gosh, thank you guys. You are all so nice to me.

After talking it over with a few of the Pastors, I have been advised to become a Christ bride.

Apparently he must have been wrestling demons for my soul, because he said something about having beaten them all, which sounded a little like a straight draw.

Thank you again.

Bride for Christ,
Angelie

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-06-2012 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelie (Post 902782)
Gosh, thank you guys. You are all so nice to me.

After talking it over with a few of the Pastors, I have been advised to become a Christ bride.

Apparently he must have been wrestling demons for my soul, because he said something about having beaten them all, which sounded a little like a straight draw.

Thank you again.

Bride for Christ,
Angelie

A what?

You're not going to become a Cthulic nun, are you? :fie:

WinnerNotSinner 07-07-2012 06:29 PM

No offence, but you are well past your prime, 20!? I really hope you find someone in the next 6 hours, marry them, and start making sons. After all, you're no spring chicken. Most True Christians™ wouldn't touch a new wife if she was over the age of 17.

Get your priorities sorted!
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...500_AA300_.jpg

Pim Pendergast 07-08-2012 03:30 PM

Quote:

- peace.

What do you mean you are "technically" a virgin? Have you engaged in some borderline activities? A little self-stimulation perhaps? Please let us know the details so that we can determine whether you still are a virgin.

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-15-2012 12:04 AM

Interesting that both of the Hot Mess Girls vanished at the same time. Wonder what that's about.

godswraith1 08-04-2012 01:57 AM

Quote:

Can anyone help me out?

Yeah want to meet up Your no spring chicken but you will do

CharlieGrooms 09-02-2012 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dutch Girl (Post 902415)
Virgin I presume...

There is nothing wrong with being a virgin, not even from a blasphemous secular point of view. You are a hypocrite of your own atheistic ways. The reason you put little value on sex is due to the sociology surrounding your atheism, hence that you go against the typical "atheism isn't immoral", and thus you are the prime example of a hypocrite amongst the atheist community. IF you had God, your mind would be enlightened and your immorality would cease to exist.

LaQrundrellia 09-02-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 902323)
I'll keep you in mind as a top 6 candidate for next wife, if and when my current wife will disappear suddenly.

Do you need help with that?

http://www.colourbox.com/preview/326...l-fall-hdr.jpg

LaQrundrellia 09-03-2012 06:46 AM

Quote:

- peace.

If you a virgin or not I can test you, and let the boys at Landover know if you need a big Scarlet A tattooed on yo ass, or not.

Just pm me and I go to work on it.

TheSkyWanktard 09-04-2012 04:51 PM

Quote:

Can anyone help me out?

You look cute so i can provide you with casual sex if you dont go on with this bullshit while we are at it. But other than this im in a relationship with a perfectly normal woman and i wount dump her for a fanatic. Then again if you start to behave like a normal person...

James Hutchins 09-04-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSkyWarlord (Post 926809)
You look cute so i can provide you with casual sex if you dont go on with this bullshit while we are at it. But other than this im in a relationship with a perfectly normal woman and i wount dump her for a fanatic. Then again if you start to behave like a normal person...

Tell me friend, where did you find a female whose kink it is to be with retards? Do not let her go, she is probably the only one in existence!:lol: