The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What are condoms? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=50891)

Felicity 09-27-2010 04:27 PM

What are condoms?

@all There was a box in the drug store with condoms and a picture of a Roman soldier on it. Does anyone know what these are for? :)

James Dewitt 09-27-2010 04:39 PM

Re: What are condoms?

Young lady, you are sure full of questions lately. Condoms are balloons that a heathen keeps in his wallet. They use them for dating sluts. I have heard that homersexural men also blow them up and make balloon animals out of them.

Bobby-Joe 09-27-2010 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felicity (Post 606402)
@all There was a box in the drug store with condoms and a picture of a Roman soldier on it. Does anyone know what these are for? :)

There are small urban houses with wall joining the neighboring houses. In England they call them row houses. You don't see condoms in Freehold because the city council thinks they bring in the wrong types like firemen.

Here is what the dictionary says
Condom
individual ownership of a unit in a multiunit structure (as an apartment building) or on land owned in common (as a town house complex); also : a unit so owned

Nobar King 09-27-2010 04:49 PM

Then you have your mini-condoms; there are more of those in Japan because the people have to live so close together.

James Dewitt 09-27-2010 04:53 PM

I am so sorry Felicity, my mistake I thought you where wondering about condos, not condoms.
Condoms are small homes where poor people live. Have you ever heard of the Ghetto?

Rev. M. Rodimer 09-27-2010 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Dewitt (Post 606415)
I am so sorry Felicity, my mistake I thought you where wondering about condos, not condoms.
Condoms are small homes where poor people live. Have you ever heard of the Ghetto?

Isn't the Ghetto where they keep Jews?

James Dewitt 09-27-2010 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 606418)
Isn't the Ghetto where they keep Jews?

Yes Joo's, nigras, messicants,slants,slopes, and sand nigras, you know thoese kinds of people. The ones that are less than desireable to have as neighbors. In New York there is a large ghetto, its called Harlem, there is one in LA called Watts and then in Chicago, well the entire city of Chicago is a ghetto.

Titus Templeton 09-27-2010 06:03 PM

We had villages of condoms in Germany during WW2, because most Jews lost their houses. So we gave them condoms to survive, but the Jews never said thank you :angry:

Palmer C. Eldrich 09-27-2010 06:05 PM

Now that you mention it, the condom-inium that I live in is smaller than I would like.

Shela Tansper 09-27-2010 08:40 PM

I hope i don't get into trouble for saying this but i wish the catlicks would use condoms then there wouldn't be so many of the satan worshiping mongrels crawling this fine earth.

Pastor Ezekiel 09-27-2010 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felicity (Post 606402)

They're things that queers use in the misguided notion that they won't get the AIDS. Every True Christian™ knows that God decides who gets what. You see, when really bad things happen (like you get eaten by wild beasts, get killed in war, get sick and die, etc.), then you'll know that it was God that did it to you. Praise Jesus!

Quote:

Ezekiel 14:13 Son of man, when the land sinneth against me by trespassing grievously, then will I stretch out mine hand upon it, and will break the staff of the bread thereof, and will send famine upon it, and will cut off man and beast from it:

14:15 If I cause noisome beasts to pass through the land, and they spoil it, so that it be desolate, that no man may pass through because of the beasts:

14:17 Or if I bring a sword upon that land, and say, Sword, go through the land; so that I cut off man and beast from it:

14:19 Or if I send a pestilence into that land, and pour out my fury upon it in blood, to cut off from it man and beast:

14:21 For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast?

Lisa H 09-28-2010 12:40 AM

Harlots also buy condoms to attract men. If you ever look in a hatlots handbag you will find different types.

Billy Bob Jenkins 09-28-2010 12:58 AM

FYI: condoms, like homosexuality, cause the AIDS virus.

Higgins 09-28-2010 01:18 AM

Actually while we are on the subject, I never understood why Trojan put on a guy in roman armor on their product's boxes. Wouldn't it make more sense to put on a guy wearing trojan armor or rename them?

handmaiden 10-06-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higgins (Post 606769)
Actually while we are on the subject, I never understood why Trojan put on a guy in roman armor on their product's boxes. Wouldn't it make more sense to put on a guy wearing trojan armor or rename them?

Given the fact that the Trojans are most famous for having lost a war (hence their city no longer exists) it has always struck me as odd that their name was used to promote a product that is supposed to have some association with manliness.

Perhaps the evil manufacturers are as stupid as they are evil. Or perhaps the advertising agency is as stupid as it is evil.

But then again, all those who oppose God and His Perfect Will are both stupid and evil.

Knowledgably Yours,

Handmaiden

Lycia The Repentant 10-06-2010 09:42 PM

Not to mention the Trojan horse broke open and all the men swarmed out into the city.

Doesn't exactly seem like it would inspire confidence. ;)

MitzaLizalor 10-07-2010 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lisa H (Post 606733)
Harlots also buy condoms to attract men. If you ever look in a hatlots handbag you will find different types.

WARNING TO PARENTS these bags are now being marketed to teenaged girls. Do not be deceived as to their real intended use!
SAMPLE:
http://i39.tinypic.com/2wrf8si.jpg

I also have a warning for the parents of SONS
If your son claims these sports outfits are the latest craze, DON'T BE FOOLED.
http://i43.tinypic.com/a6r6o.jpg

I am sure that the Pastors will be able to minister as appropriate, but you will need to contact them urgently.

Neloter 10-27-2010 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 606753)
FYI: condoms, like homosexuality, cause the AIDS virus.

Funny, because wearing condoms while having sexual intercourse prevents STDs and AIDs.

Like I said, Condoms are used for sexual intercourse and should be used to prevents STDs, AIDs and unwanted pregnancy.

There you have it, a real answer to your question. Now do the right thing and get your partner to use a condom if you're ever going to get into that kind of relationship.

BIG IF that is.

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-27-2010 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neloter (Post 624938)
Funny, because wearing condoms while having sexual intercourse prevents STDs and AIDs.

Like I said, Condoms are used for sexual intercourse and should be used to prevents STDs, AIDs and unwanted pregnancy.

There you have it, a real answer to your question. Now do the right thing and get your partner to use a condom if you're ever going to get into that kind of relationship.

BIG IF that is.

Why do you maliciously want to convince young and impressionable members of this forum to commit sins that will earn them nothing but a swift death from AIDS and a one way ticket to Hell? I'll tell you why: it's because you hate God, and you worship the Enemy of God and mankind: Satan, your dark, gay master. Well, I hate to disappoint you, but the True Christians™ here are not fooled by your gay, AIDS spreading propaganda. We have all been homeschooled and know very well what will gain us entry into heaven, and what will tarnish our souls.

You lose, homer. :thumbdown:

MitzaLizalor 10-27-2010 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins
We have all been homeschooled and know very well what will gain us entry into heaven, and what will tarnish our souls.

You lose, homer. :thumbdown:

Thank-you Mr. Jenkins for confirming what I had suspected. Condoms are only used for this.