The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Thrifty Christian (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Wanted - Home help, above average salary offered (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=112691)

Thomas Taylor 05-17-2017 09:52 AM

Wanted - Home help, above average salary offered

Due to my last home help running off I am currently looking to employ a news house-girl. Must be of subservient nature and know her place in life. Must be between the ages of 18 and 25 and have no ties. Must be fully conversant with the Bible (KJV 1611) and be of modest demeanor. As I am recently bereaved I have a lot of free time on my hands and will not be around too much. Salary is above average and the successful applicant will be properly sorted out.

YIC
TT

As an aside instruction will be given in the Biblical way of life on a daily basis.
Tradespeople need not apply

BrotherLarry 05-17-2017 02:39 PM

Re: Wanted - Home help, above average salary offered

Tom,
Does this have to be a female housegirl?
There is a young man at church, 19, very well versed at cleaning and cooking since his mother passed away when he was but a boy. He is strong, lithe, and firm buttocked. His shoulders are wide and his biceps are quite developed.

He wishes not to live with his aunt any longer. He can quote most any chapter and verse in the Holy Bible and is often on his knees. Please let me know if you'd like to interview him.

Also, Sister Prunicia Battermaker has a daughter of age 17 who is quite adept in the kitchen and can recite scripture in three languages. Her best dish is a sausage and potato stovetop casserole. Sister Prunicia would want to be assured that separate living quarters would be provided.

Hope this helps you, my dear Brother.
BrotherLarry

Thomas Taylor 05-18-2017 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1213045)
Tom,
Does this have to be a female housegirl?
There is a young man at church, 19, very well versed at cleaning and cooking since his mother passed away when he was but a boy. He is strong, lithe, and firm buttocked. His shoulders are wide and his biceps are quite developed.

He wishes not to live with his aunt any longer. He can quote most any chapter and verse in the Holy Bible and is often on his knees. Please let me know if you'd like to interview him.

Also, Sister Prunicia Battermaker has a daughter of age 17 who is quite adept in the kitchen and can recite scripture in three languages. Her best dish is a sausage and potato stovetop casserole. Sister Prunicia would want to be assured that separate living quarters would be provided.

Hope this helps you, my dear Brother.
BrotherLarry

Larry,

At this stage I would interview anyone. The house is in an awful state and as a result I will be moving to Vegas for a few days. Interviews could be conducted there if needs be as I have booked a full suite with all amenities.

Please get back to me and let me know if anyone is interested.

Your friend in Christ
Tom

BrotherLarry 05-19-2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Taylor (Post 1213091)
Larry,

At this stage I would interview anyone. The house is in an awful state and as a result I will be moving to Vegas for a few days. Interviews could be conducted there if needs be as I have booked a full suite with all amenities.

Please get back to me and let me know if anyone is interested.

Your friend in Christ
Tom

Tom,

Why not simply clean the place yourself? Having lived on my own for some time, I keep an immaculate home through the Grace of God and His inspiration to not rest until the job is done.

I have sent you by private message the phone numbers of these two people. I trust you will pay for their transportation to Las Vegas.

But really...Jesus would want you to clean up after yourself, my friend.

Larry

James Hutchins 05-19-2017 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1213235)
Tom,

Why not simply clean the place yourself? Having lived on my own for some time, I keep an immaculate home through the Grace of God and His inspiration to not rest until the job is done.

I have sent you by private message the phone numbers of these two people. I trust you will pay for their transportation to Las Vegas.

Larry

Brother Larry, you had me rolling in the pews with this. A man clean and do woman's work? Oh my goodness gracious! :rofl3:

As many of you know, my wife, Mrs. Hutchins has taken to wandering in recent months. She has gone missing for days at a time, returning home, battered and bruised and eager to return to her daily chores. I suspect her wandering is due to being without child for the last part of a year and now feels she is disappointing God. I think she is looking to curl up under a bush someplace like a infected dog to pass away and go to the Fires Of Hell®. I'd talk to her but I realy have never been able to understand follow the empty headed clucking of a female.
Fortunately, my twin neices, Mandi and Brandi have been at my side tending to my needs:innocent:
I feel your pains, Brother Taylor. I'll pray for you. :pray:

Thomas Taylor 05-21-2017 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1213235)
Tom,

Larry

Larry,

Thanks for the numbers. I will be speaking to them shortly.

With regards to cleaning up in the house what else is a woman for.
Although at this time this might be under some question as I am so recently bereaved:

Genesis 3:16

“Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.”

See, this refers to a wife and I no longer have one of those.

A little manly advice would be much appreciated.

YIC
Tom

BrotherLarry 06-18-2017 11:33 PM

Tom?
Did you ever hire someone?
L.