The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The Thrifty Christian (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Let’s Buy the Catholic Church (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116941)

BrotherLarry 10-22-2019 03:27 AM

Let’s Buy the Catholic Church

I was thinking of ways to eradicate the Whore of Babylon Church when I heard a butterfly whisper as it landed on my picture of Jesus prominently displayed in my prayer closet.

“Buy it,” the butterfly seemed to say. Now sometimes I have odd revelations from God but this one seemed so real. Perhaps an elder can interpret the meaning of this spiritual encounter.

Basilissa 10-22-2019 03:36 PM

Re: Let’s Buy the Catholic Church

Brother Larry: if you are looking to invest in Catholic churches, I can do some research and provide you with a list of not-too expensive locations suitable for re-purposing and development within the city of Detroit.

Now, if you just want to buy any church, not necessarily a Catholic one, this one (8240 Grand River Avenue) seems like a good choice. It's located relatively close to downtown Detroit, in a very quiet neighborhood (most of the neighbors moved out decades ago), with lots of green spaces (areas where houses used to stand but eventually burned down).

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/69...ebfd051f7e.jpg
http://www.detroiturbex.com/content/...ary/img/19.jpg

I'd go on a limb and say it's probably too late for re-purposing, but if you buy the location, please tell me when you plan to blow it up - I'll bring my camera! :thumbsup:

Isabella White 10-22-2019 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1259107)
Brother Larry: if you are looking to invest in Catholic churches, I can do some research and provide you with a list of not-too expensive locations suitable for re-purposing and development within the city of Detroit.

Now, if you just want to buy any church, not necessarily a Catholic one, this one (8240 Grand River Avenue) seems like a good choice. It's located relatively close to downtown Detroit, in a very quiet neighborhood (most of the neighbors moved out decades ago), with lots of green spaces (areas where houses used to stand but eventually burned down).

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e3/69...ebfd051f7e.jpg
http://www.detroiturbex.com/content/...ary/img/19.jpg

I'd go on a limb and say it's probably too late for re-purposing, but if you buy the location, please tell me when you plan to blow it up - I'll bring my camera! :thumbsup:

Oh, my, what a terrible condition for this old building, dear Sister Basilissa, but seeing as it's a Cathyolick church, I can't say that it's any real loss. Pray tell, in your first photo, is that the nigra who destroyed it?

A blessed day to you, Dear,
Sincerely, Isabella W.

Ezekiel Bathfire 10-22-2019 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1259099)
I was thinking of ways to eradicate the Whore of Babylon Church when I heard a butterfly whisper as it landed on my picture of Jesus prominently displayed in my prayer closet.

“Buy it,” the butterfly seemed to say. Now sometimes I have odd revelations from God but this one seemed so real. Perhaps an elder can interpret the meaning of this spiritual encounter.

It's a difficult one, isn't it?

The Vatican alone is estimated at $10 billion:
Quote:

Bankers' best guesses about the Vatican's wealth put it at $10 billion to $15 billion. Of this wealth, Italian stockholdings alone run to $1.6 billion, 15% of the value of listed shares on the Italian market. The Vatican has big investments in banking, insurance, chemicals, steel, construction, real estate.
http://content.time.com/time/magazin...833509,00.html, I should imagine that, world wide, that can be trebled.

Now that is not a sum beyond Landover's pocket BUT... Who gets the money?

If you think that God would want to put huge wealth into the personal hands of the Servants of Satan, you have been severely misled somewhere along the line.

I have considered the dream, and to me it is all about faith. The butterfly is sentimental, lieberal, fluffy-bunny, thinking - the sort of belief that "God is some sort of Celestial Soup Kitchen" Who is, in some way, interested in abominations - you need to rid yourself of these thoughts.

Additionally, you might want to get some insect killer - you don't want things creeping and crawling over Jesus!

Basilissa 10-23-2019 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1259123)
Pray tell, in your first photo, is that the nigra who destroyed it?

Well, it was the fact that black folks were buying houses and rioting which naturally led to the decline of house prices and caused the subsequent "white flight" to suburbs. So yes, this particular dude is guilty of the destruction of this church just based on the fact that he's black and lives in Detroit. :thumbdown:

Isabella White 10-23-2019 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1259132)
Well, it was the fact that black folks were buying houses and rioting which naturally led to the decline of house prices and caused the subsequent "white flight" to suburbs. So yes, this particular dude is guilty of the destruction of this church just based on the fact that he's black and lives in Detroit. :thumbdown:

Oh, my goodness, dear Sister Basilissa! Is there no end to this insanity? And just where, may I ask, did those nigras get the money to buy those houses? How many banks did they have to rob? And, one wonders: what is that nig-nog carrying in his bag? Leftover homemade bombs?

I've said it over and over, and I'll say it again: Thank the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: that we have our beloved :god-fancy:-sent President Trump in the WHITE House! :glory:

A blessed evening to you, Dear,
Sincerely, Isabella W.

WilliamJenningsBryan 10-23-2019 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 1259126)
It's a difficult one, isn't it?

The Vatican alone is estimated at $10 billion:http://content.time.com/time/magazin...833509,00.html, I should imagine that, world wide, that can be trebled.

Now that is not a sum beyond Landover's pocket BUT... Who gets the money?

If you think that God would want to put huge wealth into the personal hands of the Servants of Satan, you have been severely misled somewhere along the line.

I have considered the dream, and to me it is all about faith. The butterfly is sentimental, lieberal, fluffy-bunny, thinking - the sort of belief that "God is some sort of Celestial Soup Kitchen" Who is, in some way, interested in abominations - you need to rid yourself of these thoughts.

Additionally, you might want to get some insect killer - you don't want things creeping and crawling over Jesus!

You make some excellent points there Pastor Bathfire, but what's missing from all those estimates of the holdings of the Vatican bank is a balance sheet - like assets and liabilities.

Now we know that there has been a seemingly endless streams of law suits for many years now against the cathylicks for their practice of buggery. These lawsuits have to work their way through the courts before they are adjudicated and the funds are finally paid out.

It seems like every time a new pope is elected we get promises that the scandals surrounding the Vatican bank will get straightened out - but it never seems to happen (and where are the audits).

My guess is that once Francis got a look at a balance sheet was the time he decided that world wide communism was the answer - once the church became owned by the state it would get bailed out by the taxpayers. In essence, the liabilities far exceed their assets due to buggery lawsuits and that the Vatican is essentially already bankrupt.

I would recommend that any ex-cathylicks in our congregation that were buggered in their youth get one of our excellent joo lawyers and file suit in the Freehold circuit court and get in line.

In summary, even if you had the money you would not be wise to buy the cathylick church. Hold on to your money as there will be great deals to come for church property.

As to the butterfly, it may be a sign that Springtime for Jesus is coming (to the tune of Mendelssohn's Spring Song).

MitzaLizalor 10-24-2019 03:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Some of these buildings were re-purposed for "Detroit aerobics" which is a form of demon possession that was exported to other countries in the style of the following short clip. Probably best to turn off the sound, it's just intended to show what "aerobics" meant in this context.

2 minutes only • not for entertainment purposes

Apparently the interior shot resembles their preferred style of décor and nets can always be stretched at ceiling height to catch falling debris. The floor similarly depicts what an "after" shot would look like, from what I've heard. The real concern however is that plastic bag. Its contents are not so clear (I've left that bit at original size, highlighted slightly) but do look rather like something I saw on a news bulletin. There was quite a pile of them and $millions or $billions written – I couldn't hear the sound: it was in a shop window. Would this be a disincentive to purchase or possibly a bargaining chip to keep the price low?

Isabella White 10-27-2019 11:03 PM

Thank you very much for highlighting the photo of the nigra carrying the bag, dear Sister Mitza. Goodness gracious, what is he carrying in that sack? More bombing material? Loot from the cash register at the local corner store? And the fact that he's from Detroit says it all: Michigan is full of some very, very strange people!

Sincerely, Isabella W.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 10-30-2019 07:37 AM

Instead of buying the Catholics, why not buy the Scientologists? It's bound to be cheaper and as a bonus all their buildings are completely empty so a lot more space for you guys I mean us to fill with new members. yay recruitment.

Isabella White 10-30-2019 03:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1259393)
Instead of buying the Catholics, why not buy the Scientologists? It's bound to be cheaper and as a bonus all their buildings are completely empty so a lot more space for you guys I mean us to fill with new members. yay recruitment.

Oh, are you sure that that's a good idea, dear Brother Dr. Toole? Please pardon me for questioning the judgment of such a fine man as yourself, but I've seen their "church", and it's not something that I think anybody would want. When I used to visit my sister (Agatha) during her time in Toronto, Canada (yes, Canada -- that land of LIE-beralism and its homersexualistic-loving Prime Minister), we passed the "Church" of Scientology in the downtown area. What an eyesore! I'm surprised that the City hasn't ripped it down as it's in such a sorry state of disrepair. One wonders when some bleeding-heart environmentalists will sue the church for aesthetic damages to the environment! You'll see what I mean in the attached photo -- notice those taped-up windows! :shock:

A blessed day to you, dear Brother,
Sincerely, Isabella W.

Ezekiel Bathfire 10-31-2019 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1259169)
Some of these buildings were re-purposed for "Detroit aerobics" which is a form of demon possession that was exported to other countries

2 minutes only • not for entertainment purposes

Dear Lord - God Himself must regret that he promised not to flood the earth a second time!

I Man Rastafari 10-31-2019 05:07 PM

Greetings!

I am not Baptist as my white friends know because I am Rastafari but due to my extensive education at the Methodist School and now at Georgetown University I am very skilled in all manner of business concerns and my advice is to try to purchase a franchise from the Catholics and then change the menu somewhat to reflect your own Baptist interpretations. That method will be less costly and may give the Landover Baptist Church control of the real estate holdings of the Catholic Church here in Babylon. Since the congregation has ignored my advice about the purchase of a new jet airplane for Pastor Ezekiel I know you are in need of funds and this method may prove more cost efficient. That sounds very business like and I believe I will use this note as the paper I am supposed to be writing for my business dynamics class at Georgetown University. The white girls seem to be getting tired of writing all my papers and this will give them a much needed break.

Jah Guide!
Trevor