The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=6484)

Nobar King 01-03-2008 06:06 AM

HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans

1 Attachment(s)
I was at my brother's house over the holidays and was forced to play their new xbox "Halo" game with them. I was initially filled with the warm glow of Jesus thinking that they had a 'REAL' game for their xbox, one that teaches the glory of scripture, but I was soon dismayed when prompted to create a virtual character for multiplayer combat.

The attached image clearly demonstrates how Microsoft wants to promote Muslims and pagans, and at the same time shove Christians under the table. See the star and crescent? See the Yin Yang? There's even a triad and a goth war helmet. But is there a cross for true Christians? No!! The only thing resembling a cross is the PLUS symbol! Nerds? Mathemeticians? Are these true Christians?

As soon as I saw this I grabbed my camera to take a screen shot. I didn't even complete my character profile; I immediately retreated from the gaming theatre to join the rest of the holiday party. No one there seemed to share my distaste for what I had seen, even when I showed them the images on the LCD of my camera.

I couldn't wait to get home to upload them to the internet for the world to see.

JeebisIsNotReal 01-03-2008 06:12 AM

Re: HALO III: Recruiting Muslims and pagans

Muslims > Christians

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-03-2008 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JeebisIsNotReal (Post 123641)
Muslims > Christians

Muslims shoot arrows at Christians? I'm sure some do, but usually they blow themselves up while Christians are nearby.

JeebisIsNotReal 01-03-2008 06:19 AM

Go invade Iraq for Jeebis. kthnxbai

rawrman 01-03-2008 06:28 AM

This is about as stupid as the Super mario galaxy topic, Can anyone say "coincidence"

Wide-Open 01-03-2008 06:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 123645)
Muslims shoot arrows at Christians? I'm sure some do, but usually they blow themselves up while Christians are nearby.

I think he has his towelheads and injuns mixed up, Sister M&M.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-03-2008 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rawrman (Post 123666)
This is about as stupid as the Super mario galaxy topic, Can anyone say "coincidence"

Not a coincidence at all. It's more than likely that all the video game makers are working together to corrupt our youth.

rawrman 01-03-2008 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wide-Open (Post 123668)
I think he has his towelheads and injuns mixed up, Sister M&M.

NO!!! what The above poster said was "Muslims pwn your christians" Or "Muslims are better than Christians"

rawrman 01-03-2008 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sister Mary Maria (Post 123670)
Not a coincidence at all. It's more than likely that all the video game makers are working together to corrupt our youth.

Impossible,Sony hates nintendo, Nintendo hates Microsoft, All the three major companies hate eachother, So your tellingme, That all the wii badmouthers are payed by microsoft and sony?

It's more than likely that YOU are trying to curropt our youth, by spreading lies about these things

Wide-Open 01-03-2008 06:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rawrman (Post 123671)
NO!!! what The above poster said was "Muslims pwn your christians" Or "Muslims are better than Christians"

So "pwn" means "being better"? I have been called "pwn3d" quite often on the internets, but never understood that it meant I "was better".

That cheered me right up, it did! :)

Nobar King 01-03-2008 06:44 AM

ARRGHH!! TROLLS!! I didn't edit this screenshot or anything!! GO AWAY!!

rawrman 01-03-2008 06:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 123685)
ARRGHH!! TROLLS!! I didn't edit this screenshot or anything!! GO AWAY!!

I am not a troll, it is a coincidence, You can change te colors of the emblem in halo 3, So that certain shapes are not visible, So you are wrong about the thing

rawrman 01-03-2008 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wide-Open (Post 123684)
So "pwn" means "being better"? I have been called "pwn3d" quite often on the internets, but never understood that it meant I "was better".

That cheered me right up, it did! :)

No, no, You have it all wrong

Read wikipedia to understand "Leet speak"

Nobar King 01-03-2008 06:56 AM

I know, they're always telling me that "I'm better", too.

rawrman 01-03-2008 06:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 123704)
I know, they're always telling me that, "I'm better", too.

no, When people say "You pwn" It means your awesome, When they say you were pwned, It means that you were beaten, Per say...A video game, Someone just killed you, and they say "pwned" It means you lost, and they won

Nobar King 01-03-2008 07:00 AM

I know, I 'killed' those guys.

Besides, we don't do 'leet speek' here. This is god's favorite forum, and he only approves of his favorite language, English. Please try to observe spelling and punctuation rules (grammar and syntax are assumed).

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-03-2008 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rawrman (Post 123702)
No, no, You have it all wrong

Read wikipedia to understand "Leet speak"

Wickedpedia is full of nothing but vile lies. Do they have an article about it on an objective site like Conservapedia?

rawrman 01-03-2008 07:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 123711)
I know, I 'killed' those guys.

Besides, we don't do 'leet speek' here. This is god's favorite forum, and he only approves of his favorite language, English. Please try to observe spelling and punctuation rules (grammar and syntax are assumed).

Er...What?

What about spanish? Hm? What about All the other languages of the world?

Sefirosu 01-03-2008 07:04 AM

I beleive we have a mix up between Muslims, Islamics, Radical Islamics, and the Native Americans.

Nobar King 01-03-2008 07:04 AM

What?!?! Spanish is not god's favorite language. Notice how all those beaners are worshipping in CATHOLIC churchesL>!>!