The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Rioters in LA (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=117642)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 05-31-2020 02:22 AM

Rioters in LA

I've been so bored with the lockdowns I've even started watching non-Rupert Murdoch news sources. I happened to see some minor local news story in a small, contained area of one part of Los Angeles. I can't imagine it has any wider implications. It's 7pm, just one hour before curfew starts - pleasant dreams y'all.

Pastor Ezekiel 05-31-2020 04:58 AM

Re: Rioters in LA

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by DominiqueDomgaard (Post 1269063)
Is there anything more obnoxious than these white-guilt trippers aghast at the exuberant privilege they wield? Is this what the blacks really want from white people, for us to become a bunch of apologetic ninnies? How many apologies must we offer over our skin color? :asskiss:

tl;dr:huh:Who are you? Where's your male chaperon? What's this name of yours Domina Damngaard? May I call you Domina? Of course I may! Sounds some kinda Shitholic language. Shouldn't you be making a pie to your male guardian? Are you here trying to seduce my Filipino houseboys with your so-called charms?

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 05-31-2020 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominiqueDomgaard (Post 1269065)
My guardian has vanished and I am alone in his family's homestead. I'd be happy to bake a pie at anyone's request. I have a talent with crushing sour cherries and crabapples for the filling.

Ma'am you'll not tempt any man here with a bit of strange pie without better proof of your cooking skills than demonstrated in your Introduction.

https://i.postimg.cc/65b0mrjF/2560px...rzu-cheese.jpg

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 05-31-2020 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominiqueDomgaard (Post 1269075)
Oh no, I have a special method. I freeze the cherries first and then take a dry rock to crush them, pits included. The crabapples are left to ferment in the sun for a little bit, and then I roll them in cinnamon. The secret in all in method to get the flavor out.

Well I must admit that kind of commitment to extracting all of the flavor out of the cherries does quicken my pulse.

Basilissa 05-31-2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominiqueDomgaard (Post 1269075)
I freeze the cherries first and then take a dry rock to crush them, pits included.

:fear2: Do you pay for good dental insurance plans for anyone who actually tries to eat that?

Isabella White 05-31-2020 05:44 PM

Dear Miss Domgaard: May I extend to you a belated :welcome-flowers: to :forum-fancy:. I'm afraid that I've been fighting my usual springtime allergies, and with my old eyes watering, I've been avoiding the computer screen and television set; so, I missed your arrival, unfortunately. We are pleased that you have made your way to :landover-fancy:, and it is my prayer that you will find the blessed Truth that awaits you within the pages of the glorious :kjv1611:.

Now, then, about that photograph of mush that you've provided for the :true-fancy: servants of the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy:, might I ask what it is, exactly? From what I can gather, it looks like a rather bizarre failure from a poor attempt at making bread dough. If so, might it be that you did not let your yeast proof sufficiently? Now, to give you much-needed encouragement here, I might also mention that if it's culinary advice that you're seeking, you'll do no better than by going through the many pages of helpful advice over at Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women. I am pleased to include the link here, for your benefit. And, judging by what I'm seeing in that photo, there is not a moment to lose, Dear.

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14

May :god-fancy: bless you as you seek :him-fancy: with all of your heart, here at :church-fancy:.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 06-01-2020 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominiqueDomgaard (Post 1269120)
Of course, Sister, you are welcome to ask. It is casu marzu, one of the most expensive and concentrated cheeses in this region.

:nono: I know you Danishers were once world-renowned for skills in rape and pillage, but those days are long gone. So if I were you, I'd be careful of claiming this illegal abomination of a cheese as your own. I'd back a good old Sardinian bandit against a wishy-washy Nordicker in a fight to the death for the dubious honor of Sardine cheese-making.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-01-2020 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominiqueDomgaard (Post 1269122)
I can assure you Sister, they're still very skilled at rape here. :unsure:

Then why don't you simply get married? Spinsters can't go into Heaven anyways.
Quote:

If a man find a damsel [that is] a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;
Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty [shekels] of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.
Deuteronomy 22:28-29
50 ancient shekels is only about 100,000 real dough, and for a harlotish female like you any man who can provide your male caretaker even that much would be a real catch.

Johny Joe Hold 06-01-2020 03:31 PM

When we see riots in LA and everywhere else we should be thankful for police in riot gear, clubs in hand and face shields ready for anything. And, we should by grateful that police are allowed take down and put knee on the neck.

I would not feel safe in a country like Norway. Police there never kill anyone. What is the point of police if they just stand around and watch?

https://www.newsweek.com/police-norw...ljY31dYvljsYyA

Phil Ander 06-01-2020 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1269130)
When we see riots in LA and everywhere else we should be thankful for police in riot gear, clubs in hand and face shields ready for anything. And, we should by grateful that police are allowed take down and put knee on the neck.

I would not feel safe in a country like Norway. Police there never kill anyone. What is the point of police if they just stand around and watch?

https://www.newsweek.com/police-norway-havent-killed-anyone-nearly-10-years-359074?fbclid=IwAR2IReIHDyBoby_i4pVN9Iv6CluvZPAtgE zPBTX6DCm5qljY31dYvljsYyA

Well said Brother Mayor. In Norway, they are more like social workers than police. It would be a disaster if the Norwegian model was ever contemplated here. You would have blacks, spics, druggies, democrats running rampart. President Trump has shown us that he has an iron fist in a velvet glove, but will have no hesitation in taking the glove off to protect America.

Didymus Much 06-02-2020 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominiqueDomgaard (Post 1269144)
...the help of Landover Baptist...

You're not a True Christian™, so they don't care about your engagement/betrothal/wedding/whatever, because if you're not a True Christian™, nothing else matters.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 06-02-2020 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1269145)
You're not a True Christian™, so they don't care about your engagement/betrothal/wedding/whatever, because if you're not a True Christian™, nothing else matters.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DominiqueDomgaard (Post 1269146)
Now, perhaps we should get back to the subject of these riots - we've discussed pie, stinky cheese, me, and my marital status. I doubt this was good Doctor's intention.

Yes I was just thinking, you two should get a room. That is what you people do, isn't it?