The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   American Idol: A Satanic Plot (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=7577)

Old Man Hatchet 01-21-2008 05:56 PM

American Idol: A Satanic Plot

The Jews will stop at nothing to destroy America. Case in point:

http://www.amobil.no/artikkelbilder/american_idol.gif

The show features singing contestants who are critiqued by a panel of judges and voted on by the American public. It is perhaps the gravest threat facing our great country. It is damning millions upon millions of Americans--as well as their descendants--by turning them into idolaters. Each and every vote for an American Idol contestant violates one of the Almighty's Commandments:

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate Me; And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love Me, and keep My Commandments." (Exodus 20:4-6)

http://www.insidesocal.com/idol/Amer...ol--Judges.jpg

Apart from being an affront to the explicit Word of God, the show is a platform for liberal propaganda. Not one white, American male graces the judging panel. The Jews behind network programming at Fox decided a male Negro, a female Jew, and a half-witted foreigner would best serve as the judges. While conducting my research, I was unable to grasp a single word these cretins uttered. The Negro, Randy Jackson, speaks ghettoese and is incomprehenisble. The Jew whore, Paula Abdul, is invariably intoxicated and slurs her way through the competition. The foreigner, Simon Cowell, is English. Friends, I scarcely understand English cuisine and customs, much less their ridiculous accents. Even placing their unintelligibility aside, I am baffled as to how these three are qualified to judge singing talent. Negoes and women do not have worthwhile opinions about anything, and England has contributed zero in terms of music.

The program is hosted by a white American male who speaks clearly. "Finally," you are undoubtedly thinking, "those conniving Jews are exhibiting a little common sense." Not so fast. The host, Ryan Seacrest, is a homosexual. He primps himself and dresses gayer than Elton John.

http://blog.pennlive.com/tvblog/small_ryan2.jpg

The contestants themselves are the Devil's spawn:

http://media.komotv.com/images/07041..._Malakar_3.jpg http://www.djjamescalamera.com/image...anIdol2004.jpg http://www.americanidol.com/contesta...clay_aiken.jpg

Clearly, the Jews are in league with Satan and his minions. They are beguiling unknowing citizens into defying God's Law so that Hell will be packed with American souls.

I beseech all True Christians™ to join me in getting this blasphemous, fiendish, and menacing television program taken off the air.

Old Man Hatchet 01-21-2008 07:43 PM

Re: American Idol: A Satanic Plot

Still not convinced of the show's wickedness?

http://www.g1013.com/blog/wp-content...and%20ryan.JPG

Unfalsifiable 01-21-2008 07:50 PM

This show does not pretend to create a deity to worship..

And why do you feel white American males are superior to black American males or white English males? We are all one under Jesus Christ, as the bible says. You should judge them as individuals. You shouldn't judge them based on an objective opinion developed by a generalisation of people of their creed.

You inability to understand English people and black people seem to be a flaw in your own character rather then anyone else. Everyone is a child of the almighty God, surely you know that?

Unfalsifiable 01-21-2008 07:54 PM

And what is with photoshopping people to appear half naked? Seems a bit homosexual of you.

Brother Cletus 01-21-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unfalsifiable (Post 132311)
This show does not pretend to create a deity to worship..

What??? Hello????

The very name of that godless whoremongering show is "American IDOL". Don't you know what an idol is, and waht God says about them?

Quote:

Everyone is a child of the almighty God, surely you know that?
I don't know what kind of goody-goody tutti fruity Unitarian Universalist crap you've been reading, friend, but I strongly recommend you toss it right in the trash and open the Holy Bible instead.

Unfalsifiable 01-21-2008 08:24 PM

To say that "american idol" creates an idol in the sense that God told us to not worship would be to confuse contexts. Be more careful.

Brother Cletus 01-21-2008 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unfalsifiable (Post 132321)
To say that "american idol" creates an idol in the sense that God told us to not worship would be to confuse contexts. Be more careful.

"Confusing contexts"? Tell that to God when he casts you Clay Aiken loving lieberals in the lake of fire to be tormented day and night forever and ever.

UGUYSRCOOL 01-21-2008 08:48 PM

u guys are nuts how the hell does this relate to a satanic plot

Old Man Hatchet 01-21-2008 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unfalsifiable (Post 132312)
And what is with photoshopping people to appear half naked? Seems a bit homosexual of you.

I never photoshop pictures to distort the truth. I let the truth speak for itself. That photo came up during a Google search. I don't see how you could have read my exposé and found that picture to be implausible. I think you know it to be true and are really in cahoots with American Idol. Are you one of the show's Jew producers? Regardless, NEVER imply that I am anything other than a heterosexual or you WILL be banned.

Old Man Hatchet 01-21-2008 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UGUYSRCOOL (Post 132328)
u guys are nuts how the hell does this relate to a satanic plot

Here are excerpts from my original post in case any other retards have the same question:

"It is damning millions upon millions of Americans--as well as their descendants--by turning them into idolaters. Each and every vote for an American Idol contestant violates one of the Almighty's Commandments:

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate Me; And showing mercy unto thousands of them that love Me, and keep My Commandments." (Exodus 20:4-6)

Clearly, the Jews are in league with Satan and his minions. They are beguiling unknowing citizens into defying God's Law so that Hell will be packed with American souls."

Brother Temperance 01-21-2008 10:06 PM

I have it on good authority that Paula Abdul, as well as being a Joo whore, also went to the same Islamic fundamentalist training camp as Barack Osama.

lilpentecostalgirl 01-21-2008 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Cletus (Post 132320)
What??? Hello????

The very name of that godless whoremongering show is "American IDOL". Don't you know what an idol is, and waht God says about them?

I don't know what kind of goody-goody tutti fruity Unitarian Universalist crap you've been reading, friend, but I strongly recommend you toss it right in the trash and open the Holy Bible instead.

Amen Brother! I just don't see the reason to embarrass your self in public like that they need to be singing gospel and not pop music

Unfalsifiable 01-21-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet (Post 132333)
I never photoshop pictures to destort the truth. I let the truth speak for itself. That photo came up during a Google search. I don't see how you could have read my exposé and found that picture to be implausible. I think you know it to be true and are really in cahoots with American Idol. Are you one of the show's Jew producers? Regardless, NEVER imply that I am anything other than a heterosexual or you WILL be banned.

If someone made a crude photoshopped image of two landover pastors in a homosexual position with each other, would it stand as evidence that landover secretly wants everyone to be gay, if i then found it on a google search?

Old Man Hatchet 01-21-2008 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unfalsifiable (Post 132367)
If someone made a crude photoshopped image of two landover pastors in a homosexual position with each other, would it stand as evidence that landover secretly wants everyone to be gay, if i then found it on a google search?

What evidence do you have that the picture is photoshopped? I'll answer the question for you. None. Quit making a fool of yourself.

One-eyed Jack 01-21-2008 10:45 PM

Brother Hatchet, it is an abomination! America has taken these American Idols into their hearts, and in doing so they spit upon the scripture of the Lord!

And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,

Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them? Ezekiel 14:2,3

So said the Prophet Ezekiel! And what was the portion set out to these lovers of idols? Ask ye the Lord! And ye shall be ANSWERED!

For thus saith the Lord GOD; How much more when I send my four sore judgments upon Jerusalem, the sword, and the famine, and the noisome beast, and the pestilence, to cut off from it man and beast? Ezekiel 14:21

The SWORD! Famine! Pestilence! NOISOME BEASTS!

And yea, I say that of these sore judgments, already we have seen the sword! Remember 9/11! And we have seen the noisome beast, for does not Oprah Winfrey stalk the land like a liberal hippopotamus in a leotard? VERILY!

And the idols shall be vain, and speak words of vanity. So it is written:

For the idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie, and have told false dreams; they comfort in vain: therefore they went their way as a flock, they were troubled, because there was no shepherd. Zechariah 10:2

And so it is seen! Vanity, false dreams, diviners who see only a lie. We have sure word of prophecy. We must deny this great evil amongst us. The idolaters are unrighteous and shall not inherit the Kingdom of God.

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 1 Corinthians 6:9,10

Brother Hatchet, I pray that your wisdom leads God to let down His holiness on Landover. Alone against the tide of trivial television we stand, cross upraised, to stem the idolatrous flood.

Soldiers of Christ, ARMOR UP!

~~ OEJ

Unfalsifiable 01-22-2008 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Man Hatchet (Post 132370)
What evidence do you have that the picture is photoshopped? I'll answer the question for you. None. Quit making a fool of yourself.

Firstly I would like to say I apologise for my original query of your choice to bring this picture into the thread, apparently I was judging the action without taking your reputation in to account.

Anyway, I think if you research further you will find such an event - these two gentlemen appearing in public wearing seemingly women's underwear - never happened. Also I believe if you look closer you will see clear signs of photoshopping.

Old Man Hatchet 01-22-2008 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unfalsifiable (Post 132407)
Anyway, I think if you research further you will find such an event - these two gentlemen appearing in public wearing seemingly women's underwear - never happened. Also I believe if you look closer you will see clear signs of photoshopping.

That's exactly what the Jews and the liberal media want you to believe.

Ezekiel Bathfire 01-22-2008 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unfalsifiable (Post 132407)

I have a quote for you: M't:13:15: For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

And the next verse is for Brother Hatchet, M't:13:16: But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Amen

Bathfire E

Unfalsifiable 01-22-2008 01:42 AM

Gentlemen, I invite you to view this picture:

Pastor Ezekiel 01-22-2008 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unfalsifiable (Post 132419)
Gentlemen, I invite you to view this picture:

The photo you posted was over sized and you had clearly photoshopped it to add pants. You obviously take us for idiots.

Expect infraction points for any future such episodes.