The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Promise Enforcers - Men Only! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What is the wimpiest nation in the world? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=21874)

Christiansoldier 08-15-2009 07:42 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 384249)
Ah yes, the turning point of World War Two, the decisive and bloody battle of the Artic sea, fought October 30, 1961...I remember it like it was yesterday....:sarcasm:

Hey now! Don't be rude!

Marshall 08-15-2009 08:26 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wires. (Post 384226)
Whut.

I said:
AMERICA(United States)
WON(didn't lose)
TWO(1 more than 1)
WORLD WARS(wars involving the world)

It's called history, get some.
Japan surrendered to France? Hitler killed himself because Canada was coming to get him? Which side reduced themselves to suicide to fight? Who nuked Japan until they finally showed the yellow in the spine? When the Normandy invasion is mentioned, what nation is featured in front? Who do you think won WW2?

The only reason we didn't win Viet Nam was because of the hippy liberal rejects in America smoking dope and spreading lies about our troops...kind of like how they are doing now. Those losers grew up and after the fall of communism, which they love just to make their parents ashamed, they all switched to environmentalism as a base for their dope hazed idiocy. It's all because they want to smoke weeds and have sex with hairy women and womenly men. That's their gay angle too. With environmentalism they can stifle American growth through ridiculous regulation and fear mongerng about dirty air and water. The ultimate goal is total obliteration of capitalism and unity. They want anarchy so they can smoke dope and sex anything they want to without responsibility or consequence. That's why liberals are selfish and stupid and should be incarcerated.
These people are even worse in other countries which is why those countries are so bad to live in. Belgium is a wreck, Eurabia has amazing taxation, Japan has 100 people per acre, Australia has cavenegros roaming the desert, the Middle East is a latrine and beaner countries are all full of garbage and all the women are hookers with AIDS.
Jesus smiles upon America because we avoid stupidity like Socialism which makes strong countries weak.
Reducing the strong to make them level with the weak is asinine.

the know nothing 09-11-2009 04:19 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
I think that the question would be better asked for you guys if it was:
Is there a country apart from USA that isn't whimpy?

David Goldman 09-11-2009 06:24 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 398334)
I think that the question would be better asked for you guys if it was:
Is there a country apart from USA that isn't whimpy?

Hey Einstein, that's the entire point of this thread. We know all other countries are all wimpy; the skill is in determining the wimpiest of all.

Let's go with you next. Where were you born? If you were spawned here (probably next to a radioactive waste site), then what was the foreign country of origin of your closest immigrant antecedent? I'd say that's a good candidate B)

Bobby-Joe 09-11-2009 06:25 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 398334)
I think that the question would be better asked for you guys if it was:
Is there a country apart from USA that isn't whimpy?

Israel. It is hard to believe they are a bunch of whiny Jews boys at heart. It must be that nerd rage they have going that gives them the will to kick major behind. They may not be real men like us Americans but they know how real men act. It goes without saying they are a US ally.

David Goldman 09-11-2009 06:59 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 398384)
Israel. It is hard to believe they are a bunch of whiny Jews boys at heart. It must be that nerd rage they have going that gives them the will to kick major behind. They may not be real men like us Americans but they know how real men act. It goes without saying they are a US ally.

I kind of think of Israel as virtual US territory rather than a separate country. And that's coming from someone who isn't even Jewish! :)

the know nothing 09-11-2009 07:28 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by David Goldman (Post 398383)
Hey Einstein, that's the entire point of this thread. We know all other countries are all wimpy; the skill is in determining the wimpiest of all.

Let's go with you next. Where were you born? If you were spawned here (probably next to a radioactive waste site), then what was the foreign country of origin of your closest immigrant antecedent? I'd say that's a good candidate B)

I'm from Portugal.Yeah I know you don't know where it is;)

Bobby-Joe 09-11-2009 07:34 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 398406)
I'm from Portugal.Yeah I know you don't know where it is;)

You're Mexican then. My Sister and her family vacationed down there. They enjoyed the Mayan ruins.

the know nothing 09-11-2009 07:37 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 398410)
You're Mexican then. My Sister and her family vacationed down there. They enjoyed the Mayan ruins.

xD
Man get your facts right.
Portugal is in Europe.

Bobby-Joe 09-11-2009 07:42 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 398411)
xD
Man get your facts right.
Portugal is in Europe.

Don't be a 'tard. There are no Mayan ruins in Europe.

the know nothing 09-11-2009 07:46 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 398416)
Don't be a 'tard. There are no Mayan ruins in Europe.

Who said there were?
http://www.eb1-almancil.rcts.pt/images/mapa_europa.jpg
[IMG]file:///C:/Users/PAULOV%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/PAULOV%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG]

David Goldman 09-11-2009 07:53 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 398406)
I'm from Portugal.Yeah I know you don't know where it is;)

I know where it is. You guys are the ignored step children of Spain that can't even speak Spanish correctly. The only thing that you have going for you is Brazil, and that is a freaking mess in and of itself. That, and someone name a jelly fish after you ;)

the know nothing 09-11-2009 08:02 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by David Goldman (Post 398426)
I know where it is. You guys are the ignored step children of Spain that can't even speak Spanish correctly. The only thing that you have going for you is Brazil, and that is a freaking mess in and of itself. That, and someone name a jelly fish after you ;)

I know how to speak spanish;)
Not true.We had India some time ago and some other places like mozambique, angola,etc...
Damn...I hate jelly fishes...

H. Montague Worthington 09-11-2009 08:15 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
The Portuguese are among the worst race-mixers in the world, having colonized concubines in the worst parts of Africa, South America, and Asia.

Brazil has become a race-mixing petri dish, growing a mongrelized, disease-infested, Mary-worshipping, verminous mongrel race of "people" that have acquired the worst physical features of every race around the world. Disgusting.

Anglola and Mozambique's top three exports are war refugees, diseases, and laziness. Goa and Macau are a blight on Asia.

As for Portugal itself, it is the cesspool of western Europe. President Aníbal Cavaco Silva is easily the most corrupt, vain, inneffectual leader of any European country. He's a lapdog to the Far Left Socialists, hoping to maintain power at all costs to avoid another embarrassing loss of power like he suffered in the disputed presidential election of 1996. When he signed the bill to legalize abortion in April 2007, he bought his ticket to hell, and he'll take the 13 million citizens of Portugal along with him for the ride.

Disgusting.

the know nothing 09-11-2009 08:22 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 398440)
The Portuguese are among the worst race-mixers in the world, having colonized concubines in the worst parts of Africa, South America, and Asia.

Brazil has become a race-mixing petri dish, growing a mongrelized, disease-infested, Mary-worshipping, verminous mongrel race of "people" that have acquired the worst physical features of every race around the world. Disgusting.

Anglola and Mozambique's top three exports are war refugees, diseases, and laziness. Goa and Macau are a blight on Asia.

As for Portugal itself, it is the cesspool of western Europe. President Aníbal Cavaco Silva is easily the most corrupt, vain, inneffectual leader of any European country. He's a lapdog to the Far Left Socialists, hoping to maintain power at all costs to avoid another embarrassing loss of power like he suffered in the disputed presidential election of 1996. When he signed the bill to legalize abortion in April 2007, he bought his ticket to hell, and he'll take the 13 million citizens of Portugal along with him for the ride.

Disgusting.

Wow your google search gave his results;)
I didn't vote for him...He´s crappy...Reminds me of Bush...

believer of God 09-11-2009 09:19 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 398411)
xD
Man get your facts right.
Portugal is in Europe.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 398416)
Don't be a 'tard. There are no Mayan ruins in Europe.

Don't worry, he thinks Hawaii is in Africa.

Bobby-Joe 09-11-2009 09:20 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by believer of God (Post 398473)
Don't worry, he thinks knows Hawaii is in Africa.

Corrected your post

the know nothing 09-11-2009 09:37 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by believer of God (Post 398473)
Don't worry, he thinks Hawaii is in Africa.

xD
He's one of those Americans that probably can't even point out his country in a map...

TC Patriot 09-12-2009 02:06 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Switzerland is a sissy country.

the know nothing 09-12-2009 11:37 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 398440)
The Portuguese are among the worst race-mixers in the world, having colonized concubines in the worst parts of Africa, South America, and Asia.

Brazil has become a race-mixing petri dish, growing a mongrelized, disease-infested, Mary-worshipping, verminous mongrel race of "people" that have acquired the worst physical features of every race around the world. Disgusting.

Anglola and Mozambique's top three exports are war refugees, diseases, and laziness. Goa and Macau are a blight on Asia.

As for Portugal itself, it is the cesspool of western Europe. President Aníbal Cavaco Silva is easily the most corrupt, vain, inneffectual leader of any European country. He's a lapdog to the Far Left Socialists, hoping to maintain power at all costs to avoid another embarrassing loss of power like he suffered in the disputed presidential election of 1996. When he signed the bill to legalize abortion in April 2007, he bought his ticket to hell, and he'll take the 13 million citizens of Portugal along with him for the ride.

Disgusting.

Oh and Cavaco Silva is from the right wing democrats.Get your facts right;)

Pastor Ezekiel 09-12-2009 11:44 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Bootahn is about the wimpiest "country" I've ever heard of. They won't even let people cut down trees! :o

demontroll 09-13-2009 09:44 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
My vote for 'wimpiest' nation would come down to one of the developed nations. America for example, is full of wimps. Myself included. We sit in our airconditioned houses complaining about how hot it is, then go to a resturaunt and eat until we cant eat anymore and then complain because the waiter didnt adress us as 'sir'. We think going to war is doing something for our nation, when other countries live with war every day of their lives.

Try going to live in a jungle in nepal or something. Then come back and tell me how wimpy everyone is there.

Wide-Open 09-13-2009 09:49 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Friend, all your posts AND your username say two things to me.

1) You mistake us for papists.

2) You are a bit "hostile"! :taunt:

demontroll 09-13-2009 09:59 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Me?

I just came out of a thread purposing to nuke an entire nation in the name of god. I dont think Im being very hostile :)

Nobar King 09-13-2009 10:01 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeebuscrispies (Post 399371)
My vote for 'wimpiest' nation would come down to one of the developed nations. America for example, is full of wimps. Myself included. We sit in our airconditioned houses complaining about how hot it is, then go to a resturaunt and eat until we cant eat anymore and then complain because the waiter didnt adress us as 'sir'. We think going to war is doing something for our nation, when other countries live with war every day of their lives.

Despite being burdened by wimps like you, America is still the greatest nation on Earth.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 09-14-2009 02:03 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by demontroll (Post 399371)

Try going to live in a jungle in nepal or something.

You do know that Nepal is mountains, right? It's where mount Everest is.

I googled "jungle Nepal" and it turns out that there actually ARE jungles in Nepal, and boy, these Nepalese Jungle-dwellers are a wimpy bunch. People always complain about Americans driving big gas-guzzling SUVs, but look at how the Nepalese get around: huge elephants!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_AqjDR6w9eb...ng%2Briver.JPG

At least SUVs don't leave big steaming turds all over the place!

And get a load of these pansies:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/...x325_popup.jpg

Is the long-haired one female, or is it a ladyboy? Can YOU tell?

It also looks like there are emos in Nepal:

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Internat..._081111_mn.jpg

And this is just the jungle part of Nepal. Other Nepalese are so lazy they don't even find a trash can when they have trash. They just drop it on the ground. Mount Everest is completely covered with litter, because the Nepalese are too wimpy to carry their chopsticks and empty sake bottles to a trashcan.

the know nothing 09-14-2009 07:44 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 399552)
Nepalese are too wimpy to carry their chopsticks and empty sake bottles to a trashcan.

That's in China and Japan...
Damn...You really have no culture...

Brother Temperance 09-14-2009 10:31 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 399887)
That's in China and Japan...
Damn...You really have no culture...

Did you just call all of China and Japan a huge trashcan? That's kind of racist.

Robert Hutchins 09-14-2009 11:58 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Taiiwan has a THIRD gender acknowledged for wimpy men who think they are girls. It's socially accepted. That and they are basically owned by China.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 09-15-2009 01:04 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
http://izismile.com/img/img2/2009042...parades_14.jpg

This is either from the most bad*ss country in the world, where even the participants of gay pride parades openly carry M16s, or just another wimpy country. My guess is it's the latter.

H. Montague Worthington 09-15-2009 04:12 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 400042)
http://izismile.com/img/img2/2009042...parades_14.jpg

This is either from the most bad*ss country in the world, where even the participants of gay pride parades openly carry M16s, or just another wimpy country. My guess is it's the latter.

I certainly hope that America's homersexurals never demand the right to bare arms.... aside from muscle T's.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 09-15-2009 08:48 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
German males are gay, even the toddlers:

http://hawtness.com/wp-content/uploa...shy-guys-P.jpg

the know nothing 09-16-2009 11:50 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 399958)
Did you just call all of China and Japan a huge trashcan? That's kind of racist.

Look who's talking...

Pastor Ezekiel 09-16-2009 11:54 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 400894)
Look who's talking...

A True Christian™ is talking, THAT's who! A man whose hobnail boots you are not fit to lick. :furious:

Keep a respectful tongue in your mouth or we will have to ask you to leave. We do not tolerate racism on God's favorite forum.

Brother Temperance 09-17-2009 12:23 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 400894)
Look who's talking...

An Englishman, that's who's talking. Being English, I am not American and therefore foreign, so I can't be racist. It just wouldn't make any sense.

the know nothing 09-18-2009 11:29 AM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 400896)
A True Christian™ is talking, THAT's who! A man whose hobnail boots you are not fit to lick. :furious:

Keep a respectful tongue in your mouth or we will have to ask you to leave. We do not tolerate racism on God's favorite forum.

He's english.How can he be a true christian?:O

Pastor Ezekiel 09-18-2009 12:31 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by the know nothing (Post 401408)
He's english.How can he be a true christian?:O

His filthy sins* have been washed away with Christ's cleansing blood. Through Jesus all tings are possible. :thumbsup:



*Sometime you should ask Brother Temperance to tell you the story of how he came to Christ. His testimony will curl your hair. The sins and perversions he once wallowed in defy the imagination. :o

Kopf im Sand 09-18-2009 04:22 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond (Post 400246)
German males are gay, even the toddlers:

http://hawtness.com/wp-content/uploa...shy-guys-P.jpg

How the piffle on gods green earth is that gay? So many titties trying to escape that it could possibly be the least gay thing on here.

Rev. Jim Osborne 09-18-2009 04:33 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kopf im Sand (Post 401515)
How the piffle on gods green earth is that gay? So many titties trying to escape that it could possibly be the least gay thing on here.

Explaining Pictures for Dummies
1) The boy is surrounded by three gorgeous, buxom women.
2) The boy is completely uninterested.
3) Figure out the conclusion, but if you need help, let us know.

the know nothing 09-18-2009 05:31 PM

Re: What is the wimpiest nation in the world?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 401519)
Explaining Pictures for Dummies
1) The boy is surrounded by three gorgeous, buxom women.
2) The boy is completely uninterested.
3) Figure out the conclusion, but if you need help, let us know.

The kid is what?4 years old?


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:05 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved