The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Pastor Zeke! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=106422)

Daisy Mae Johnson 07-15-2015 03:03 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Pastor Zeke!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, to GOD's very FAVORITE Pastor!

Elmer G. White 07-15-2015 03:18 PM

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Pastor Zeke!

A blessed birthday my Pastor, my Leader, my Hero, my guide to the Heavenly bliss and Joy with Jesus. As the Rapture approaches, I am elated to be in safe hands with you fighting alongside Jesus against the swarming troops of Satan!

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/mp/r1/lp-e/w14/2014/244

Psalms 144:1
(A Psalm of David.) Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

PS. As my applications to give up my missionary position in Europe for a permanent post in Landover University remain enigmatically unanswered, I won't be delivering your birthday tithe in person. Instead, my second eldest Mark, now 16, will be my go-between. He's been employed part-time by an elderly unmarried but very sophisticated gentleman who apparently can use Mark for various chores. The boy has been very hard-working and he's even spent several nights with his new friend, visiting operatic performances, art exhibitions and whorse races. This gentleman is very well off and in appreciation of Mark's strenous efforts he's willing to donate a considerable sum for the new jet. Mark will be at your disposal for as long as you have needs for him.

Esther B. 07-15-2015 03:34 PM

Happy Birthday, Pastor Ezekiel! I hope you have a blessed day.

Samuel Hubbard 07-15-2015 03:37 PM

Happy Birthday! May the LORD give you everything that you desire on your special day.

Ezekiel Bathfire 07-15-2015 03:39 PM

Psalms:39:4: LORD, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is; that I may know how frail I am.
Psalms:39:5: Behold, thou hast made my days as an handbreadth; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is altogether vanity. Selah.

Words to consider from the wonderful world of The Bible as your journey to Paradise grows nearer its end. This is not time for levity, but more a reflection on Perfection.

Happy Birthday.

James Hutchins 07-15-2015 04:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Happy Birthday, Pastor Ezekiel. How old are you now, 29? It is a miracle God entered you at such a early age and filled you with a never ending eruption of His devotion to all those worthy of Him.

I mailed yo a 'Universal Club Card' that will pay any libations you may need for the next 12 months. I know the laying of hands and delivering of sermons along with going down on the less fortunate all take a toll on your heavenly throat.

As a gag gift, I sent along one of these. I know you have a few already but, this one is painted a opalescent Black.

Mary Etheldreda 07-15-2015 05:03 PM

Happy Birthday to a courageous Man of God who is not afraid to tell the masses what will happen, according to the Holy Bible, even if it isn't "PC." Your courage under constant threat of government persecution is an inspiration to us all.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...dab5228ad4.gif
Possible real time graphic of souls being booted to Satan's Domain

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 07-15-2015 05:24 PM

Happy birthday Pastor Zeke! Thank you for providing such godly leadership to all of us here. The world is greatly blessed by you!

Brother Tobias 07-15-2015 05:39 PM

Happy Birthday

While it may sometimes seem as though your selfless acts of love go unappreciated, please know they don’t. You are dearly loved by those whom you serve. Pastor, I wish you a wonderful birthday with plenty of blessings from above.

Tobias

Faith_Machine 07-15-2015 05:56 PM

Happy birthday, Zeke. Um, did you get the nice e-card I sent you?

I'm a little short on cash this month...

:whistle:

Hitler the Fuhrer 07-15-2015 06:37 PM

now can we let man marry each other?

VictoryOS 07-15-2015 07:07 PM

Pastor Zeke, please ignore the trolling of the wretched beast who posted above me and have a wonderful birthday in spite of the persecution.

WickedWitch 07-15-2015 08:17 PM

Happy Birthday, Zeke! :happybday:

We don't see eye too eye very often (actually, have we ever?) but this place would not be the same without you and I'm very glad to have you around. Even when we disagree, I always enjoy our discussions.

I hope your birthday is great and that you feel celebrated and appreciated.

Many Happy Returns :heart:,
Alicia

Cranky Old Man 07-15-2015 09:52 PM

29 years old. For me that's so long ago that I can hardly remember what I was doing at that age.

We are truly blessed having God's favorite Pastor at our side. Next time you visit I will treat you to a freshly poured glass of water!

John 4:14 - King James Version (KJV)

14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Basilissa 07-16-2015 06:04 PM

Beloved Pastor Zeke, :wub::wub::wub:
I apologize for not posting sooner here in the most important thread on this site! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I do hope that cake I've sent you yesterday:

http://cakehunt.com/image/data/Belgi...ate%20Cake.JPG

Pastor Ezekiel 07-17-2015 05:32 AM

Thank you all for your kind wishes. I notice that several of the Church Elders are suspiciously absent from this thread. I can only assume that those people will me bringing along a Love Offering to this Sunday's Service that is even more robust than normal.

My new plane isn't even halfway paid for! :badmood:

Witch Hammer 07-17-2015 06:13 AM

Happy Birthday, Pastor! May Christ continue to bless you with robust virility for many years to come!