The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Carly Rae Jepsen - a Godless whore! This IS indeed crazy! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=79972)

Brother Jared 07-06-2012 12:31 AM

Carly Rae Jepsen - a Godless whore! This IS indeed crazy!

Although I never listen to popular music, I did by accident stumple upon a so-called music video called "Call Me Maybe", performed by a young woman named Carly Rae Jepsen. I was shocked when I saw it and I wish I could un-see it. I think it should immediatly be banned all over!

First of all she's from Canada - the communist, half-french sodomists from the north. So we can't expect much from her. But I must say I got appalled already at the second verse (!) of the song:

Quote:

"I'd trade my soul for a wish,
Pennies and dimes for a kiss"
Firstly, she wants to trade her soul for a wish? In my ears, this sounds like devilworshipping! God clearly states our souls are belonging to Him: "Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die." (Ezekiel 18:4)

Secondly, she wants to engage in prostitution! The Bible is, as we all know, very clear on prostitution:

"For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit. She also lieth in wait as for a prey, and increaseth the transgressors among men." (Proverbs 23:27-28)

"For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil: But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death; her steps take hold on hell." (Proverbs 5:3-5)

"Meats for the belly, and the belly for meats: but God shall destroy both it and them. Now the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body." (1 Corinthians 6:13)

Just to name a few verses...

Later the Carly Rae Jepsen sings:

Quote:

I beg, and borrow and steal
"Thou shalt not steal." (Exodus 20:15)

Need I say more? -The Bible is also very clear on this matter.

Then I took a look at the video and she tries throughout to lead men into sin with her whoredom:

"But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)

And to finish it all off, the video promotes homer-sodomy in the closing scene!

This song is being played worldwide, the video is shown to minors. It is so sinful that it's corrupting our youth. We must stand up to this! I personally think she deserves a good old stoning for it! She will for sure burn in eternal hellfire! :sinner:

You can watch the depravity here, but be warned:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-06-2012 01:11 AM

Re: Carly Rae Jepsen - a Godless whore! This IS indeed crazy!

Let's try that again, OK?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWNaR-rxAic

The comments on the video are typical of the 4chan perverts:

Hey I just met you,
And this is crazy,
Theres the kitchen,
A sandwhich [sic] maybe?

Hey i just met you
And this is crazy
I forgot the CONDOM
so ANAL maybe?

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
I have alzheimers
Hey I just met you
and this crazy
I have alzheimers
Hey I just met you

hey i just met you
and this is crazy
i have my bath salts
your face looks tasty

Brother Jared 07-06-2012 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 902806)

Thanks for the link correction. I somehow switched it around. Maybe God didn't want me to show this to others?

Pastor Ezekiel 07-06-2012 04:05 AM

Who? :huh:

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-06-2012 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 902869)
Who? :huh:

Some Godless whore from Canadia. Wants people to call her "Maybe", though Carly seems a better name.

James Hutchins 07-06-2012 11:46 AM

Ugh.

Why haven't that girls parents shipped off to live with an aunt or grandmother who can teach her how a lady is supposed to be. It is obvious the parents completely failed. She might as well sit on a curb with her ankles behind her ears and a sign "$0.10 a ride"

Rev. M. Rodimer 07-06-2012 11:13 PM

Goodness, I just saw the end of that video. The boy she's lusting after ends up trying to rape her (male) guitarist! :fear2:

Hello76 12-08-2012 05:30 PM

Who gives a piffle she's cute as hellB)

Abigail Talmadge 12-08-2012 08:30 PM

When I first heard this song on the radio, I was surprised how such a horrible song could get popular so quickly and easily! But my husband and I knew the truth - it was the work of the Illuminati, trying to brainwash our younger generation into a league of mini-satanists! :fear2::devil::thumbdown: Here is a video my husband found that is PROOF of Carly Rae Jepson's hatred of God and Illuminati!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUSGk...yer_detailpage

Hello76 12-08-2012 11:10 PM

You guys are all stupid it's a great song and she's fine as hell. It's a damn song, and it's 2012.

Hello76 12-08-2012 11:15 PM

also you guys are so goddamn close minded. No, it is NOT brainwashing the future generation. Come on, it's not 50 B.C. or whatever. What will ruin the future generation is if conservatives outlaw contraception.

James Hutchins 12-08-2012 11:39 PM

What are you, some kind of sex criminal?
What is wrong with you kids? Is decency that bad? Does the tender touch of Jesus cause your diseased skin to drip off like a syphilitic infection?

Hello76 12-08-2012 11:42 PM

Lol no, I found this on Google and I'm not a sex criminal. You people are so quick to judge, I'm also not a goddamn feminazi you guys are way too close-minded.

Mary Etheldreda 12-08-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hello76 (Post 956680)
What are you, a fundamentalist? I bet I've gotten a better education than you low-life. You guys take the Bible WAY too literally. I bet if you saw you in person you would have sex with her too :D
Satan's Entertainment? are you FUC**** kidding me?!?!

Why all the hostility, dear? That angst you feel can be gone the moment you accept Jesus Christ as your LORD and Savior. Will you give Him a chance?

Mary Etheldreda 12-09-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hello76 (Post 956688)
Because this [GENTLEMAN] James makes out to be that all recreational activities in society today are apparently terrible. That's maybe about 99% bullcrap. (except for drugs and Jersey Shore).

Dear, Mr. Hutchins is a True Christian™ man, capable only of representing the LORD in the most genuine and appropriate way. As a New Creature (2 Corinthians 5:17), he is incapable of going against the will of God. He speaks only the Truth. Please consider what he is saying carefully.

Hello76 12-09-2012 12:17 AM

Lol you think if you swear once God is gonna ***potty mouth*** u over

Hello76 12-09-2012 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 956693)
Dear, Mr. Hutchins is a True Christian™ man, capable only of representing the LORD in the most genuine and appropriate way. As a New Creature (2 Corinthians 5:17), he is incapable of going against the will of God. He speaks only the Truth. Please consider what he is saying carefully.

What kind of propagandistic ***potty mouth*** is this?!?! You people are definitely fundamentalists. Do I need to teach you? The Bible is full of BIBLICAL truth, not scientific truth. Do you really need to be God's ***potty mouth*** and follow every single ***potty mouth*** word in the Bible? Just so you know, the Bible was written by PEOPLE. I give a rat's ***potty mouth*** about True Christian. That's why you put a TM by it, it's a trademark so you can ***potty mouth*** say your ***potty mouth*** and people will believe you. Again, I DON'T GIVE A ***potty mouth*** about what's said 2000-3000 years ago. Face it, you guys know she's hot. Do fundamentalists ***potty mouth*** wait until they're 60 to have kids?!?!

Hello76 12-09-2012 12:27 AM

Hey i just met you
And this is crazy
I forgot the ***potty mouth***
so ***potty mouth*** maybe?

Hey ***potty mouth*** I thought you can't think about this stuff or God will kill you LOL

Hello76 12-09-2012 12:36 AM

Lol Zechariah your own Honorary True Christian *** potty language *** posted that condom thing....
@Mary.... Unlike other books, the Bible was written by about forty human authors who lived during a 1,500-year period beginning with Moses in the fifteenth century B.C. Apparently, you're the beautiful woman who doesn't know what you are talking about, and you are blindly following your fascist "True Christians."

Hello76 12-09-2012 12:41 AM

You must also lead a *** potty language *** life seeing as you won't even *** potty language ***