The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Is Breastfeeding Child Molestation? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=120028)

handmaiden 05-13-2022 11:33 PM

Is Breastfeeding Child Molestation?

Some men seem to think so.

"Making your child suck on your n*pples is CHILD MOLESTATION PERIOD". . .[and they] need to be put in prison".

I am somewhat conflicted on this. Nursing does seem to be uncomfortably close to a sexual act, but The Lord mentions suckling children regularly in His Word. He also occasionally mentions killing children at that young age, but certainly not for being nursed?

Johny Joe Hold 05-14-2022 02:49 AM

Re: Is Breastfeeding Child Molestation?

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1298296)
Some men seem to think so.
I am somewhat conflicted on this. Nursing does seem to be uncomfortably close to a sexual act, but The Lord mentions suckling children regularly in His Word. He also occasionally mentions killing children at that young age, but certainly not for being nursed?

It seems to me God put big industry here to please His humans. Among His best contributions are the corporations that mass produce milk and food for babies. They pay good dividends and the stock is on the rise. A women can't go wrong supporting big business.

WWJDnow 05-14-2022 03:05 PM

I'm OK with women breastfeeding their babies as long as the women haven't been vaccinated for COVID. Putting that poison into a baby's body is child abuse, and it opens a gateway for the Devil directly into the baby's brain.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 05-14-2022 04:17 PM

Never mind child molestation, it's definitely mother molestation! Those tiny babies have remarkably hard gums and a vice-like grip, as any mother who ever stuck her finger in a screaming mouth to shut one up can tell you.

I feel sorry for women from poor families who can't afford to pay someone even poorer to do the job for them.

WilliamJenningsBryan 05-14-2022 10:40 PM

I'm concerned with the widespread nipple piercings that have become common place over the past decades. Imagine infants chomping down on these metal objects in order to be fed - it's going to produce a generation of snaggletooth hillbillies.

Cranky Old Man 05-15-2022 12:23 AM

Biden giving all of America's baby formula to terrorists is forcing innocent babies and mothers to sexually assault each other.

Why is that election stealer still in office?

Texas Governor Greg Abbott: "While mothers and fathers stare at empty grocery store shelves in a panic, the Biden Administration is happy to provide baby formula to illegal immigrants coming across our southern border. This is yet another one in a long line of reckless, out-of-touch priorities from the Biden Administration when it comes to securing our border and protecting Americans. Our children deserve a president who puts their needs and survival first – not one who gives critical supplies to illegal immigrants before the very people he took an oath to serve."

Isabella White 05-16-2022 06:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1298304)
Never mind child molestation, it's definitely mother molestation! Those tiny babies have remarkably hard gums and a vice-like grip, as any mother who ever stuck her finger in a screaming mouth to shut one up can tell you.

I feel sorry for women from poor families who can't afford to pay someone even poorer to do the job for them.

Oh, yes! This is very true, dear Sister Joanna. I mean, it's not that I would know from personal experience, but I do recall Agatha (my sister) mentioning this, just after she had given birth to her wee Thomas.

And, not only is breast-feeding a form a molestation — for both mother and child — it's just so unsightly and unpleasant to see. Actually, the truth is that it's a form of aesthetic damages to the environment, as you shall see below. But, do we hear of DEMONrat environMENTALists complaining? No; not a chance!

James Hutchins 05-18-2022 06:50 PM

The only bosom I want to nuzzle is Jesus's.:innocent:

Nothing beats the sweet nectar of True Salvation™. :yahoo:

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 05-18-2022 07:37 PM

Goodness, Sister Isabella, what a revolting sight! And unpasteurised too. :giggle: Seriously though, we need to think of our husbands. No True Christian™ man wants to look at his wife and see a pair of udders.