The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Welcome to Focus on Family! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=1811)

Glendora Christianson 01-24-2007 04:36 AM

Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Please don't confuse LBC's Focus on Family with with that false Christian group, Focus on the Family. Just in case there is some confusion, be assured there are no closeted homosexuals, pedophiles, or false Christians in our "Focus" group. Instead, you'll find the best parenting advice GOD can give you!

Talitha 01-24-2007 10:22 AM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson (Post 35747)
Please don't confuse LBC's Focus on Family with with that false Christian group, Focus on the Family. Just in case there is some confusion, be assured there are no closeted homosexuals, pedophiles, or false Christians in our "Focus" group. Instead, you'll find the best parenting advice GOD can give you!

I'm so glad that you cleared up that little point Sister Glendy. I'd hate our True Christian™ Family values to be confused with the nonsense published on that Site.
I could only see one item that made sense, and that was under the entertainment section, a picture of a Female Pie-stealing Negra appears.
I guess she comes along to do a bit of tap Dancing and Gospel singing at the After-Church Barbecues.
I remember the one and only time we invited one along, she ate all of the Chicken and then ran off with an Apple Pie. :(

SUV 01-24-2007 02:31 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Oh, my! As I was listening to Dr. Dobson Preach Focus on the Family on the radio in the Godly state of Tennessee about five years' ago, I heard him proclaim that Children who refused to eat their Dinners should not be given milk or anything to drink until the little buggers chowed down!

Sounded like Godly Advice to me! Has Dr. Dobson somehow since been discredited, Mother Glynndie? :thumbdown:

If so, let me be the first to say that I was only listening with one ear anyway, and only because I was a 'captive audience' while this station was being played over the radio.

Rev. Dr. Davidson 01-24-2007 03:16 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 35782)
I heard him proclaim that Children who refused to eat their Dinners should not be given milk or anything to drink until the little buggers chowed down!

That does sound like Godly advice indeed.

I would imagine that this radio-evangelist, or whatever he is, fell into the old trap. Once they have a broad audience, and money rolling in, they forget the messages of God. Instead, they start thinking themselves as god. So, as time goes on, they start changing the bible here and there to fit their wishes. Next thing you know, there are senate congressional hearings, allegations of fornication with member's wives, and the IRS can't find all those offshore accounts containing church money. Lucifer does infect the rich and the poor before God cuts the chaff from his fields.

SUV 01-24-2007 05:49 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
This, then, must be what has happened, Brother. And all too often Good old-fashioned Biblical advice is watered down to please the Politically "Correct" crowd and perhaps he fell afoul of this also. Perhaps so far as encouraging the little Homer!s to play with their iPods at the table and eat their Della Reese's Pieces before the victuals!

It's sad what the world is coming to these days, people. Sad.....:D

(Still, we Ladies must put on a Happy Face for Jesus! And Get a Heart On for Him too on February 14th!)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Dr. Davidson (Post 35786)
That does sound like Godly advice indeed.

I would imagine that this radio-evangelist, or whatever he is, fell into the old trap. Once they have a broad audience, and money rolling in, they forget the messages of God. Instead, they start thinking themselves as god. So, as time goes on, they start changing the bible here and there to fit their wishes. Next thing you know, there are senate congressional hearings, allegations of fornication with member's wives, and the IRS can't find all those offshore accounts containing church money. Lucifer does infect the rich and the poor before God cuts the chaff from his fields.


Bobby-Joe 01-24-2007 06:33 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 35828)
This, then, must be what has happened, Brother. And all too often Good old-fashioned Biblical advice is watered down to please the Politically "Correct" crowd and perhaps he fell afoul of this also. Perhaps so far as encouraging the little Homer!s to play with their iPods at the table and eat their Della Reese's Pieces before the victuals!

I don't know, it sounds like Doubson was on the highway to hell in that broadcast you heard SUV. I mean just starving a child just sounds so permisive. Jesus just didn't starve on that cross for our salvation you know.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-24-2007 11:46 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 35847)
I don't know, it sounds like Doubson was on the highway to hell in that broadcast you heard SUV. I mean just starving a child just sounds so permisive. Jesus just didn't starve on that cross for our salvation you know.

The old man has gone soft in the head. He's turned liebral. Pastor Phelps has more on the ball than Old Man Dobson. It just breaks my heart to see a once mighty Warrior for Christ falling into his dotage.

Poetic Peter 02-01-2007 01:24 AM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Gang, I'm so keyed up about attending the upcoming seminars at Coral Ridge Pppppresbyteryian Church in sunny Ft. Lauderdale Florida.
Reclaiming America for Christ
---

That aside for just a moment, check out this great new book the church is offering!
screenshot
http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/2...shot265rp2.jpg

May you all be with God
more holy than happy
PP

commie!commie!commie! 07-23-2007 04:09 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Glendora Christianson (Post 35747)
Please don't confuse LBC's Focus on Family with with that false Christian group, Focus on the Family. Just in case there is some confusion, be assured there are no closeted homosexuals, pedophiles, or false Christians in our "Focus" group. Instead, you'll find the best parenting advice GOD can give you!

So what are the most important christian family values then?

commie!commie!commie! 07-23-2007 08:38 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by citycitycity (Post 84219)
So what are the most important christian family values then?

Or on christian children??

Hello this is open and landover baptist christians can answer.

Brother Temperance 07-23-2007 09:32 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by citycitycity (Post 84311)
Or on christian children??

Hello this is open and landover baptist christians can answer.

Are you a Catholic paedophile? Have you tried actually reading any of the numerous threads in this forum?

satan d lucifer VII 12-28-2007 08:48 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
I like "focus not on the family" becuase it has thought me that being a lunatic is good thing. wonderful things such as TB spread by gay sex or homosexuality can be cured like it's a disease. I am straight, but let homosexuality is just as big of a disease as christianity, islam, budhism or hinduism. So if you want to see you brain cells shrink go ahead and keep listening to jimmy boy.

VictoryOS 12-28-2007 09:01 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by satan d lucifer VII (Post 122207)
I like "focus not on the family" becuase it has thought me that being a lunatic is good thing. wonderful things such as TB spread by gay sex or homosexuality can be cured like it's a disease. I am straight, but let homosexuality is just as big of a disease as christianity, islam, budhism or hinduism. So if you want to see you brain cells shrink go ahead and keep listening to jimmy boy.

I can barely make heads or tails of your post, but it seems like you agree with us that homersexuality is a sin. So did you come here to cure yourself of your homer ways? Or did you come to argue in support of homerism?

satan d lucifer VII 12-28-2007 09:22 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
I forgot to proof read the post. That's why the whole thing doesn't make any sense. After I posted it I myself saw how I forgot to type in alot of the words that would made sense of the whole thing. The things I forgot to type were things such as "focus not on the Family" founder Jimmy dobson says stupid things such as homosexuality one of biggest ways to get TB when in fact it is spread by touching the bodily fluid of a person who is infected with TB or being in close contact with a person with TB not homosexuality. homosexuality is as much a disease as christianity, islam, budhism or hinduism. From now on I will make proof read my post before I put them so people can understand what I am writing about.

Brother Temperance 12-28-2007 09:44 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by satan d lucifer VII (Post 122213)
I forgot to proof read the post. That's why the whole thing doesn't make any sense. After I posted it I myself saw how I forgot to type in alot of the words that would made sense of the whole thing. The things I forgot to type were things such as "focus not on the Family" founder Jimmy dobson says stupid things such as homosexuality one of biggest ways to get TB when in fact it is spread by touching the bodily fluid of a person who is infected with TB or being in close contact with a person with TB not homosexuality. homosexuality is as much a disease as christianity, islam, budhism or hinduism. From now on I will make proof read my post before I put them so people can understand what I am writing about.

Thank you, I think. I'm still confused as to why you'd lump Christianity in with mental illnesses like queerness, Moon-Worship or Hindalooism, though.

satan d lucifer VII 12-28-2007 09:56 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
The reason why I lumped everything into one such as homosexuality, christianity, islam and hinduism is because they are all the same stuff. It's all a lifestyle that people get into and think that the whole thing makes sense. Christianity is all about worshipping an unemployed carpenter, just like mohammed tripping on holusnagen thinks he sees god and hinduism about worshipping crazy statues and thinking that you will come back to earth. So if you see god I want to know what drugs you are doing so I that I can take them too to see god. I want to know prefered dosage so that I wouldn't overdose.

WilliamJenningsBryan 12-29-2007 01:35 AM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by satan d lucifer VII (Post 122223)
The reason why I lumped everything into one such as homosexuality, christianity, islam and hinduism is because they are all the same stuff. It's all a lifestyle that people get into and think that the whole thing makes sense. Christianity is all about worshipping an unemployed carpenter, just like mohammed tripping on holusnagen thinks he sees god and hinduism about worshipping crazy statues and thinking that you will come back to earth. So if you see god I want to know what drugs you are doing so I that I can take them too to see god. I want to know prefered dosage so that I wouldn't overdose.

It's just like all you moral relativist escapees from the sickular education system today; everything is just a "life style". I suppose you would call pedophiles, serial killers and rapists, and terrorism just a "life style". Your proposed anodyne of taking drugs to escape your self-imposed hell is just another "life style".

satan d lucifer VII 12-29-2007 09:09 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
william jennings bryan you should be the last person to tell me that in the name of moral relativism I accept pedophiles, terrorists and serial killers because it's their "lifestyle". Since you are a true christian you are very comfortable with pedophiles because you go to church and listen to a pedophile at the altar talk about how you should live your life. Since you support missionaries you are very comfortable with serial killers and terrorists because that's what missionaries do in the name of god. Even though you criticize secular education. Secular education is the reason why I can't be christian because unlike christian education secular education thought me that people of different color and ethnicities are human beings. Since I am going to hell with you I want to know can we be roommates P.S. Pastor ezekiel I am sorry for saying unchristian stuff on your forum. Even though I have dark skin I am working very hard to be a true christian in your forum. I trying to get a hold of Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon to become white so that christians will acknowledge me as a true christian. Right now I will definitely fail your grocery bag test when I enter your church. I will pass the pencil test though. Just like Clearance Thomas and Alan keyes I will work to be a good sand negro.

Brother Temperance 12-29-2007 10:35 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by satan d lucifer VII (Post 122398)
william jennings bryan you should be the last person to tell me that in the name of moral relativism I accept pedophiles, terrorists and serial killers because it's their "lifestyle". Since you are a true christian you are very comfortable with pedophiles because you go to church and listen to a pedophile at the altar talk about how you should live your life.

How many times? WE ARE NOT CATHOLICS!
Quote:

Since you support missionaries you are very comfortable with serial killers and terrorists because that's what missionaries do in the name of god.
As a wise man once said, it's not murder if GOD tells you to do it.
Quote:

Even though you criticize secular education. Secular education is the reason why I can't be christian
That's exactly why we criticise it.
Quote:

because unlike christian education secular education thought me that people of different color and ethnicities are human beings. Since I am going to hell with you I want to know can we be roommates P.S. Pastor ezekiel I am sorry for saying unchristian stuff on your forum. Even though I have dark skin I am working very hard to be a true christian in your forum. I trying to get a hold of Michael Jackson's plastic surgeon to become white so that christians will acknowledge me as a true christian. Right now I will definitely fail your grocery bag test when I enter your church. I will pass the pencil test though. Just like Clearance Thomas and Alan keyes I will work to be a good sand negro.
Friend, I'm very glad if that's true, but I have a sneaking suspicion that will just turn out to be more big uppity negro lip. I hope not.

satan d lucifer VII 12-31-2007 05:38 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
You don't have to be a catholic priest to be a child molestor. Protestant pastor's molest young children also becuase just like catholics, baptist, episcopalians and methodist pastors enjoy having sex with little children also.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-01-2008 09:39 AM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by satan d lucifer VII (Post 122859)
You don't have to be a catholic priest to be a child molester. Protestant pastor's molest young children also becuase just like catholics, baptist, episcopalians and methodist pastors enjoy having sex with little children also.

Can you back that up with any hard facts? Of course not. Everything you have stated on this Godly forum so far has been lies and nonsense pulled directly out of your behind. :glare:

I can tell you for a fact that the roman papists are responsible for about 98% of all child molesting. Why? Because they follow the COMPLETELY UNBIBLICAL practice of forbidding their priests to marry. The catlicker cult is a magnet for queers and perverts of all kinds. Take a look at THIS! :o

satan d lucifer VII 01-02-2008 11:15 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Neither can you. Because I want to see a report by respected journalist or a respected journal that says only catholic preist molest children. All the crap I have seen on your godly forum is just stereotypes and hysteria none of the crap you guys say is backed up by hard facts. It's OK because that's how you spread a religion by disease, warfare, opression and bad mouthing people whom you guys consider inferior. If you are going to criticize me SPEAK FOR YOURSELF next time you talk about hard facts You should back it up to because I have not seen any hard facts on your godly forum. All I have seen is idiotic sayings without citing sources.

Bobby-Joe 01-02-2008 11:20 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by satan d lucifer VII (Post 123334)
Neither can you. Because I want to see a report by respected journalist or a respected journal that says only catholic preist molest children. All the crap I have seen on your godly forum is just stereotypes and hysteria none of the crap you guys say is backed up by hard facts. It's OK because that's how you spread a religion by disease, warfare, opression and bad mouthing people whom you guys consider inferior. If you are going to criticize me SPEAK FOR YOURSELF next time you talk about hard facts You should back it up to because I have not seen any hard facts on your godly forum. All I have seen is idiotic sayings without citing sources.

Sources, we have the Bible. Even a Satanist like you acknowledges the Bible as a source.

VictoryOS 01-03-2008 12:01 AM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by satan d lucifer VII (Post 123334)
Neither can you. Because I want to see a report by respected journalist or a respected journal that says only catholic preist molest children. All the crap I have seen on your godly forum is just stereotypes and hysteria none of the crap you guys say is backed up by hard facts. It's OK because that's how you spread a religion by disease, warfare, opression and bad mouthing people whom you guys consider inferior. If you are going to criticize me SPEAK FOR YOURSELF next time you talk about hard facts You should back it up to because I have not seen any hard facts on your godly forum. All I have seen is idiotic sayings without citing sources.

We didn't make those claims. You did. So it seems the burden of proof is on you, sister.

Brother Temperance 01-03-2008 12:05 AM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by satan d lucifer VII (Post 122859)
You don't have to be a catholic priest to be a child molestor. Protestant pastor's molest young children also becuase just like catholics, baptist, episcopalians and methodist pastors enjoy having sex with little children also.

You seem to be getting Baptists mixed up with Lutherans there.
Quote:

Originally Posted by satan d lucifer VII (Post 123334)
Neither can you. Because I want to see a report by respected journalist or a respected journal that says only catholic preist molest children. All the crap I have seen on your godly forum is just stereotypes and hysteria none of the crap you guys say is backed up by hard facts.

Show me the article called "Baptist sex abuse cases." Even just "Protestant sex abuse cases." You'll be looking for a while. Only a Catholic bishop would claim that children were responsible for getting raped by priests.

satan d lucifer VII 01-03-2008 10:49 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
VictoryOS I claimed that all religions engage in pedophile like behavior and your fellow godly people started making the claim that only catholic priest are pedophile while baptist or protestants are not pedophiles or that sex with little children are not as common in protestant churches as in catholic churchs. So don't accuse me of making the claims, burden of proof is on you guys to show that it is only a catholic church thing. Instead of agreeing with me your godly people started making the claim that only catholic church has sex abuse issues. Brother Temperance I googled "baptist sex abuse" and I found 145,000 related articles. I googled "catholic sex abuse" I found 250,000 articles. I googled "satanic sex abuse" I only found 85,000. I googled "protestant sex abuse" I got 115,00 articles. Seems like satan worshipers are not into sex with little children as christians. The easiest task you guys ever gave me was trying look up sex abuse by non catholics and it took me 5 seconds to find all these articles. Look up stop StopBaptistPredators.org chances you guys will find pastor in the website. :thumbsup:

Bobby-Joe 01-03-2008 10:54 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by satan d lucifer VII (Post 124394)
VictoryOS I claimed that all religions engage in pedophile like behavior and your fellow godly people started making the claim that only catholic priest are pedophile while baptist or protestants are not pedophiles or that sex with little children are not as common in protestant churches as in catholic churchs. So don't accuse me of making the claims, burden of proof is on you guys to show that it is only a catholic church thing. Instead of agreeing with me your godly people started making the claim that only catholic church has sex abuse issues. Brother Temperance I googled "baptist sex abuse" and I found 145,000 related articles. I googled "catholic sex abuse" I found 250,000 articles. I googled "satanic sex abuse" I only found 85,000. I googled "protestant sex abuse" I got 115,00 articles. Seems like satan worshipers are not into sex with little children as christians. The easiest task you guys ever gave me was trying look up sex abuse by non catholics and it took me 5 seconds to find all these articles. Look up stop StopBaptistPredators.org chances you guys will find pastor in the website. :thumbsup:

Those Baptist sex abusers are false Christians. If they were real Christians they would never have sex with a child.

VictoryOS 01-03-2008 11:12 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by satan d lucifer VII (Post 124394)
VictoryOS I claimed that all religions engage in pedophile like behavior...

So don't accuse me of making the claims...

I detect a contradiction. It's right there, in your own words! :wacko:

satan d lucifer VII 01-03-2008 11:29 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Contradiction? victoryOS not at all. I did not claim all religions molest young children and then turn around and claim not all religions molest young children. Your godly people started claiming molestation only happens in catholic church. I am saying you missed the point if you don't acknowledge that all religions engage in it because it a part of their lifestyle. So contradiction claim is baseless. :angry:

Ezekiel Bathfire 03-13-2008 11:07 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by satan d lucifer VII (Post 124448)
Contradiction? victoryOS not at all. I did not claim all religions molest young children and then turn around and claim not all religions molest young children. Your godly people started claiming molestation only happens in catholic church. I am saying you missed the point if you don't acknowledge that all religions engage in it because it a part of their lifestyle. So contradiction claim is baseless. :angry:

I think that one of the reasons why you have upset so many people here is, that as far as I can see from the records, which date back many years, no Landover Pastor or member of the congregation has ever even been suspected of molesting minors. There has never even been a rumor.

We see these awful things happening in other "so called" religions and try and speak out such that others will be warned.

Landover is humble in its history of independence.

Please young sir, join with us in a prayer to God to smite the evil doers with a long, lingering and painful death to be followed by eternal torment in the Pits of Hell.

MAYATOLA 05-30-2009 04:31 AM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
As a wise man once said, it's not murder if GOD tells you to do it.
so, Brother, which wise man was that? I recall one f the Ten Commandments stating Thou Shall Not KILL.:jesus:

Mrs. Mary Whitford 05-30-2009 05:44 AM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MAYATOLA (Post 330229)
As a wise man once said, it's not murder if GOD tells you to do it.
so, Brother, which wise man was that? I recall one f the Ten Commandments stating Thou Shall Not KILL.:jesus:

Leviticus 24:16 And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death.

Just one example. Clearly "Thou shalt not kill" means do not commit murder (an illegal killing), not "never kill, ever". Legal executions are perfectly okay!

Please note the use of the word "legal". We are also commanded to obey secular law, even when it allows blasphemers, sodomites, rebellious sons, and witches to walk around free and breathing.

MidwestCatLady 06-12-2009 03:40 AM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Is this where Dr. Brenda Hunter used to be? Is she still around? She was the first person to publish my work in her newsletter Home by Choice. It would mean a lot to hear from her again. Thanks.

Jake Ruby 08-01-2009 06:31 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
After viewing this forum for a couple of minutes I am shocked and revolted!:fear2: I am a born-again, God-fearing, God-loving protestant and I will not stand to have you say what you have been saying in the name of my loving savior. (I am also white. I don't see why that is relevant in any manner, but it seems important to you "Christians") I have observed racist comments and many anti-Christian statements from people in this forum. The views expressed are not Biblical or Conservative, but rather show similarities Nazism and Darwinian Evolution! I am not liberal as I am sure some will try to peg me as, I am Conservative to the bone. I am also not here to excuse sinful behavior and try to claim that certain things are not sinful (because the certainly are), I am here to preach the true Gospel so people seeking to know Jesus don't come across this forum and are turned away by a message the farthest thing from what the Bible teaches. The Jesus I read about and follow hung out with the lepers, the prostitutes, and the tax collectors because they needed his love the most and were shunned by society. Jesus didn't sacrifice his life on the cross so a select few uptight whites could go to heaven, he did it because he loved all of humanity and the sins of people needed to be cleansed so they are able to join God in heaven. If people didn't sin his sacrifice wouldn;t have been necessary. Jesus died for you and me...and the homosexuals, the prostitutes...AND the liberals. To say otherwise only delegitimizes his sacrifice by saying it wasn't good enough to save all willing to accept it.:jesus: Dr. Dobson, on the other hand, is a true Chrisitian leader and his ministry Focus on the Family has done much for the will of God. I challenge this false focus on the family to show he is liberal and how slandering him and acting discriminitory spreads the love of Jesus' Gospel. SHAME ON YOU! Cooks like you are the ones that gibe Christians a bad name.

Jake Ruby 08-01-2009 06:35 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
haha sorry, not "cooks like you" in the culinary sense but rather the crazy person sense. hope that avoids any confusion about my meaning.

Nobar King 08-01-2009 06:39 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
I'm still confused.

Jake Ruby 08-01-2009 06:49 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 373248)
I'm still confused.

I just meant crazy people inthe last statement. I am not gonna say everyone here is crazy, I don't intend to generalize, I am just referring to some of the views expressed pn this forum that I have found insane.

angels 08-01-2009 06:49 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Saved by Agape love (Post 373256)
I just meant crazy people inthe last statement. I am not gonna say everyone here is crazy, I don't intend to generalize, I am just referring to some of the views expressed pn this forum that I have found insane.


Such as?.:)

Jake Ruby 08-01-2009 07:03 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by angels (Post 373258)
Such as?.:)

Well as i've said, I've only been browsing for a few minutes but the most infuriating are the prejudice statements against blacks, catholics, anyone different from you. As far as Catholics go, I wont deny that there are several child abuse incidents with priests, but there are indeed several decent catholic ministers. Sometimes I confess I find the Catholic religion too obessessed with routine and ritual to be sincere followers of Christ, but I also find many God-loving Catholics who only seek to please Jesus and grow closer to him. I didn't like the way Dr. Dobson was attacked for no reason and without proof and I just saw a glimpse of a forum calling soccer gay. I mean what the heck??? where is the Biblical justifcation for that? (i don't really want to get into the soccer discussion though). I'm sure with more time I can find many more examples.

Nobar King 08-01-2009 07:04 PM

Re: Welcome to Focus on Family!
 
You sure have your panties in a bunch. Have you read the threads in the introduction forum? Maybe that will ease your fears.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:14 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2022 all rights reserved