The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   God Bless Congressman Don Young! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=43916)

Pastor Ezekiel 06-03-2010 08:15 PM

God Bless Congressman Don Young!

Praise Jesus! I was just tickled pink to hear Congressman Young speaking God's own TRUTH to the liberal bleeding heart communists who want to tear America down: The oil spill in the Gulf is NOT an "environmental disaster!" God takes care of everything, the Bible tells us that.

Quote:

Alaska GOP Congressman Don Young: Gulf Spill “Not An Environmental Disaster”

Going against almost every statement that has been made about the oil spill in the Gulf, Alaska Republican Congressman Don Young says the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico “is not an environmental disaster.”

“This is not an environmental disaster, and I will say that again and again because it is a national phenomena. Oil has seeped into this ocean for centuries, will continue to do it. During World War II there was over 10 million barrels of oil spilt from ships, and no natural catastrophe. … We will lose some birds, we will lose some fixed sealife, but overall it will recover.”

Alaska Public Radio has the sound. Young says our focus should be elsewhere, such as opposing President Obama’s moratorium on offshore oil drilling.
We need to hear more stalwart Republicans speaking out against the liberal lies being carried by the joo-controlled media. :rtfm:

Bobby-Joe 06-03-2010 08:40 PM

Re: God Bless Congressman Don Young!

Finally someone who is will in to speak the TRUTH to the Environmentalist Nazis. The Gulf has always been black! That is the way nature intended it. Exploding oil rigs are just natures cycle in the oceans.

HTannor 06-04-2010 08:02 PM

Congressman Young is speaking truth to power. His reasoning is flawless.

I just hope he calls Sister Sarah so she can bring her formidable intellect into this phony controversy.

Brother Bobby, I never knew the color of the water was black. All I ever saw while standing on the shore was kind of a brownish sludge and just guessed it was from all those fish pooping in the water.

The knowledge shown on this forum just never ceases to amaze me.

Dirk 06-04-2010 08:58 PM

What is so important about the environment? I am still alive, so what's the problem?

Rev. Jim Osborne 06-05-2010 12:25 AM

I agree with Congressman Young, but I will say there is one thing about this oil spill that is a real atrocity: All that good crude oil going to waste. That's company dollars down the drain. BP invested so much to get that oil and now it's all seeping out in the ocean, like a pile of cash set on fire.

This oil spill is an economic disaster, not an environmental one! Kudos to Congressman Young in standing up and speaking the truth, no matter how absurd it sounds to most people!