The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Favorite Bible Verses (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Apache Helecopters are in the bible (Revelation 9:3-9) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=113796)

Pastor Ezekiel 11-15-2017 06:59 PM

Apache Helecopters are in the bible (Revelation 9:3-9)

Jesus isn't messing around with the damn Mooslems!

:badmood:

Quote:

Revelation 9:3
And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
Quote:

Revelation 9:7
And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
Quote:

Revelation 9:9
And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

Basilissa 11-15-2017 07:29 PM

Re: Apache Helecopters are in the bible (Revelation 9:3-9)

Amen, Pastor!!!! :wub:

Let us just hope that the enemy won't bring up iron chariots. Because in that case, it's quite possible even the strongest iron breastplates a.k.a. Apache helicopters could not help us:

Judges 1:19 And the Lord was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.

Ronaldo Cristiano 11-15-2017 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1224047)
Jesus isn't messing around with the damn Mooslems!

:badmood:

Amazing revelacion! All is possible if you just keep reading and intoxicating yourselve with His Word! Aleluya!
:praise-2::praise-2::praise-2: :innocent:

Acts 2:13
Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.

Adam Fag 11-16-2017 03:42 AM

Has Zeke seen the light? (Not too struck on that Jim guy, know what I mean?) Here's your sound. Turn up the bass. Read on from here LINK

Yes there are things we know now that to them, then, was more than they had words for. They did the best they could. When they saw space ships or a jet or a blimp WE know what they meant and ZEKE knows too and JOHN was not on off bread, as I've heard said, which means YES there are WORM HOLES in time and he saw through one.

Can you just see forward or can you see back too? I'll read your book some more and let you know.

KinoThe3rd 12-03-2017 08:06 PM

Awesome.

Basilissa 12-03-2017 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KinoThe3rd (Post 1224870)
Awesome.

Hello, Kino, and :welcome-flowers: to our Godly forum! I was wondering, would it be possible for you to find your way to our Introduction Forum and create an introduction thread there, so that we can know a little bit about you?

Mary Etheldreda 12-04-2017 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KinoThe3rd (Post 1224870)
Awesome.

It IS Awesome! Our God is an Awesome God! Imagine, thousands of years before mankind could even conceive of helicopters, Jesus dictates it into the Holy Bible! Goodness, at that time, mankind hadn't conceived of using steam for power even! One wonders how life might have been different for mankind over the generations if the Bible had mentioned how to avoid staph infections, e.coli contamination, or say bleeding to death in childbirth, but the LORD has His Perfect Reasons for keeping mankind in the Dark. I think it's to teach Humility, but I'm not a pastor or anything. But imagine, helicopters in the Bible! I do agree, that is Awesome!

Titus Templeton 12-04-2017 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1224876)
It IS Awesome! Our God is an Awesome God! Imagine, thousands of years before mankind could even conceive of helicopters, Jesus dictates it into the Holy Bible! Goodness, at that time, mankind hadn't conceived of using steam for power even! One wonders how life might have been different for mankind over the generations if the Bible had mentioned how to avoid staph infections, e.coli contamination, or say bleeding to death in childbirth, but the LORD has His Perfect Reasons for keeping mankind in the Dark. I think it's to teach Humility, but I'm not a pastor or anything. But imagine, helicopters in the Bible! I do agree, that is Awesome!

It's just so amazing how God knows all these things in advance. He is such a loving God and he gives us all these helicopters and ships. I mean without God a ship would sink!

Mary Etheldreda 12-04-2017 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 1224882)
It's just so amazing how God knows all these things in advance. He is such a loving God and he gives us all these helicopters and ships. I mean without God a ship would sink!