The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

James Hutchins 08-11-2009 01:07 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

Sir, As I said before, read the entire thread. We have already posted this information, Your scripture say nothing about the infirm or defective. Twisting the Lords words around will only garner you His Eye of Scorn®.Playing your little game is pointless, we have God on our Team.

ironboy 08-11-2009 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 380758)
Sir, As I said before, read the entire thread. We have already posted this information, Your scripture say nothing about the infirm or defective. Twisting the Lords words around will only garner you His Eye of Scorn®.Playing your little game is pointless, we have God on our Team.

Where exactly did I twist God's word around? I quoted it verbatim per the KJV. The scripture I quoted said that God loves EVERYBODY are you familiar with that word? It means poor, rich, black, white, lesbian, gay, you, me...EVERYBODY. Now, is he disappointed and saddened by people's actions and choices? You bet! Thats why we have to ask for forgiveness for our sins.
The scripture you quoted, God told Moses to tell the Priests not to have dealings with people who were not a symbol of God (in other words, people who were not perfect) No where did it say God hates these people. The priests were to be an example of God, and therefore had to be perfect. They could not tarnish their appearance by mingling or dealing with imperfect people.
So...tell me again, exactly how do you have God on your side? Try reading the entire chapter of Leviticus 21. You will see I am right.

James Hutchins 08-11-2009 01:23 PM

You are wrong. Still.

Read the thread, I am tiring of your childish game.

You know, a moron is a person who does the same thing over and over, failing every time as you have done, but somehow, you expect different results.

ironboy 08-11-2009 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 380772)
You are wrong. Still.

Read the thread, I am tiring of your childish game.

You know, a moron is a person who does the same thing over and over, failing every time as you have done, but somehow, you expect different results.

More personal attacks. No explanations. No solid proof that I haven't been able to debunk. My battle is done here.

Bob Wajorsky 08-11-2009 01:43 PM

ironman, BOY, you just don't get it do you!

Read and understand the Whole Bible insted of looking for FLOWERS and BUNNIES!

Bob Wajorsky 08-11-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironman (Post 380781)
More personal attacks. No explanations. No solid proof that I haven't been able to debunk. My battle is done here.

Debunk what? All you used is you own Heathen Openion along with twisting scripture to mean what you wanted it to mean.

There was no Battle, this is not even a debate forum.

You are Just plain Wrong! :thumbsup:

ironboy 08-11-2009 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Wajorsky (Post 380790)
Debunk what? All you used is you own Heathen Openion along with twisting scripture to mean what you wanted it to mean.

There was no Battle, this is not even a debate forum.

You are Just plain Wrong! :thumbsup:

Two posts...impressive...I guess you lied when you said you didn't care what I say. Hey, if this isn't a debate forum, why are you debating with me?

Oh, and BTW it's impossible to twist the words of the Bible if you quote them verbatim like I did. Not to mention I could accuse you of the same thing (twisting the bible and giving your own "heathonistic" view of what they meant), especially since so far, all anybody has done is take a few verses out of context and give their version of what it means. I quoted verbatim, the entire chapter, which rendered the few cherry picked passages you people were throwing around, null and void. Try looking at the bigger picture, you may actually learn a thing or two.

James Hutchins 08-11-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ironboy (Post 380781)

This will be good. Please, tell me/show me where this 'personal attack' is. I am sure everyone her wold just love to see it. :hmmm:

You've debunked nothing. You have whined and complained and cried.

James Hutchins 08-11-2009 02:26 PM

I see the JesOS changed toye title due to your poor behavior. I further see you have picked up a bunch of negative rep from the powers that be. Way to go! You are just a terrific guy! Smart, logical, a true human. Everybody likes you!:thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Vavoline Johnson 08-11-2009 08:30 PM

Well, peoples, while ironman is busy fightin wif da good folks here, I think da Lawd has been workin his magic.
He done went an kilt dat crusty lookin Eunice Shriver and she started da whole retard olympics! Praise Da Lawd!

winger 08-12-2009 02:01 AM

Why would God have such admoralities ever be born? This is the maker of the heavens and Earth is it not?
Sorry this is my first post but loving the thread. Makes you want to think does it not?

Thank God I put my faith in Jesus Christ to point me in the right direction.

Jenni111 08-12-2009 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winger (Post 381194)
Why would God have such admoralities ever be born?

Their parents are probably satanists.

Nobar King 08-12-2009 02:34 AM

What is an admorality?

Mary O'Bryan Thorne 08-12-2009 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SayvedByTheLord (Post 379225)
Once Jesus sends Eunice Kennedy Shriver to hell where she belongs, that abomination will finally be gone.

Deary me, SBTL, you DO have The Lord's ear. Your prayers have been answered, and not a moment too soon. Let's just hope that no one feels the need to carry on this atrocious legacy.

Mary

Daisy Mae Johnson 08-12-2009 05:34 AM

The good news is the Queen of Tards was sent to HELL today. :clap:

By now she is surrounded by window licking, drooling, mumbling tards with engorged tallywackers who are frantically dry humping every inch of her skeletal body. :giggle:

http://www.golfdigest.com/images/gol...dy_shriver.jpg

Enjoy HELL Eunice!

Pastor Ezekiel 08-12-2009 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde (Post 381260)
The good news is the Queen of Tards was sent to HELL today. :clap:

By now she is surrounded by window licking, drooling, mumbling tards with engorged tallywackers who are frantically dry humping every inch of her skeletal body. :giggle:

http://www.golfdigest.com/images/gol...dy_shriver.jpg

Enjoy HELL Eunie!

Praise Jesus!! And Teddy is getting ready to jump on the same train!! He was coughing up blood last night! :yahoo:

Oakland "Reb" Griner 08-12-2009 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 381291)
Praise Jesus!! And Teddy is getting ready to jump on the same train!! He was coughing up blood last night! :yahoo:

That recent spew from Ted might have been an amendment to the national health care plan . . .

:thumbdown:

Or maybe it was some more of his liver.

hackskum 08-12-2009 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 381291)

I think prayer is needed here and not hate.
I have never seen any Christians have so much hate in their hearts.
This is a sin.
You will be measured by the same rule as you measure.
God is love, not hate.

angels 08-12-2009 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackskii (Post 381353)
I think prayer is needed here and not hate.
I have never seen any Christians have so much hate in their hearts.
This is a sin.
You will be measured by the same rule as you measure.
God is love, not hate.

This is so tiresome. There is not hate here, sometimes just tough love, hard to take sometimes isn't it?. I don't hate anyone. Why would you say that?.

hackskum 08-12-2009 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angels (Post 381362)
This is so tiresome. There is not hate here, sometimes just tough love, hard to take sometimes isn't it?. I don't hate anyone. Why would you say that?.

Oh, I dont know stuff like this perhaps?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 226586)
Wood chipper at the finish line?

Love thy neighbor comes to mind here.
I didnt realize tough love was actually death.......