The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS ! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=14514)

Oakland "Reb" Griner 08-13-2009 02:00 PM

Re: HELP ME BAN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS !

Quote:

Originally Posted by winger (Post 382226)
. . . Or is it more they were cursed even before they were born? . . .

Everyone has been cursed before they were born, the race fell with Adam. Please acknowledge the Doctrine of Original Sin in your subsequent posts.

Thank you.

winger 08-13-2009 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metatron13 (Post 382433)
Please acknowledge the Doctrine of Original Sin in your subsequent posts.

Thank you.

I have been praying for the Retarded, will that help?
The doctrine of original sin was first developed in second-century Bishop of Lyon Irenaeus's
I acknowledged and thanks. :thumbsup:

hackskum 08-13-2009 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 382205)
Who is hurting who? All I see is the good Reverend trying to help everyone he meets.

You know, I bet you are right, the good reverend no doubt helps others lighten their pockets and leaves them with a feeling of well, condemnation.

I am learning so much from this site, what a blessing.

winger 08-13-2009 02:54 PM

I laid hands on the boy down the street and healed his cleft lip. Thanks be to God. One down and many more to go.

Original sin comment here <--:)

Edgar-Allen 08-13-2009 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackskum (Post 382450)

You know, I bet you are right, the good reverend no doubt helps others lighten their pockets and leaves them with a feeling of well, condemnation.

I am learning so much from this site, what a blessing.

May the Lord wash over you and fill you with His love!

Worped 08-13-2009 06:55 PM

Are you all for real? Don't you think this is bit offensive and unecessary?

Locutus 08-13-2009 07:03 PM

why would they, they are all idiots that have no real aim in life and use this, book of lies , as a text to live by...lol what a cosmic joke :lol:

Nobar King 08-13-2009 07:07 PM

Wow, Star Trek fans. Which one's the pitcher and which one is the catcher?

Worped 08-13-2009 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Locutus (Post 382734)
why would they, they are all idiots that have no real aim in life and use this, book of lies , as a text to live by...lol what a cosmic joke :lol:

Sounds about right. Cult anyone???

Pococuerno 08-13-2009 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 231818)
Chapter and Verse, Heretic! Show me where it teaches that Jesus healed a fully-blown retard! Like a Down Syndrome spastic or one of those ugly deformed spina bifida monsters!!! There is a BIG difference between people who have unfortunate 'accidents' and end up disabled or crippled (The people who Jesus healed), and worthless drooling vegetables with stumps for arms and flippers for feet, that ARE hated by God! Show me in the Bible where it teaches that Jesus grew a thalidomides arm back, or grew back a mongoloids putrid deformed stump-legs?? :angry:

I seem to remember your OWN book, the Apocrypha, goes into great depths and details in teaching that these spastics are really demons, which is heavily suggested in the Book of Genesis. That's why you Mary-worshippers hunted down and killed as many retards as possible during the Inquisition. What was it now... 9 million witches and retards your 'Church' wiped-out between 1487-1700?? You have a nerve to come on here babbling about 'compassion'!!

How many pedo skirt-wearing papist kiddy butt-rape cases has your 'Church' covered-up this week, Thomas?? :angry:

23 And he went throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction among the people.

Looking at your avatar picture, you seem to be mongoloid yourself. Is this a thread which is bashing yourself? If it is, fair play, if it isn't, consider putting a nuzzle in your mouth and pulling the trigger, as the world would be a better place without you. GOD LOVES ALL even you unfortunately.

Locutus 08-13-2009 07:14 PM

good call mate, would be such a better place if they took themselves out of the gene pool...:lol:

Worped 08-13-2009 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 382742)
Wow, Star Trek fans. Which one's the pitcher and which one is the catcher?

I don't play rounders at all!

Nobar King 08-13-2009 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worf1701 (Post 382743)
Sounds about right. Cult anyone???

This is a Christian forum and not the place for you to be proselytizing for your Klingon nerd cult.

Locutus 08-13-2009 07:19 PM

and nobar king

theres more chance of us acheiving warp drive and teleportation than any of us on this forum meeting an all knowing deity that is everywhere, and yet nowhere, all at the same time...:lol:

Pococuerno 08-13-2009 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 239422)
[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Why would we want to encourage the retarded lifestyle choice? These people are cursed by God for either their own or their parents' actions. Who are we to question it?

Clearly, God cursed them; I'd suggest that means He doesn't much love them!

I see you need glasses, you Satan humping zealot. May the Lord see fit to gouge those sinful eyes from you.

Worped 08-13-2009 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 382759)
This is a Christian forum and not the place for you to be proselytizing for your Klingon nerd cult.

You've clearly seen quite a few episodes mind. Anyway, you're the one that brought up Star Trek, I haven't mentioned it at all up until now, and was not planning to.

James Hutchins 08-13-2009 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Worf1701 (Post 382743)
Sounds about right. Colt anyone???

Who is Colt???

Worped 08-13-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 382782)
Who is Colt???

It's not a who, it's a what, a young male horse under the age of four or a kind of revolve. If you need to know anything else, just ask!

Jenni111 08-13-2009 07:31 PM

This is a Colt:

http://www.impactguns.com/store/media/colt_O1970CM.jpg

Or

http://www.carprices.co.uk/images/mitsubishicolt.jpg

Or

http://www.hackney.ca/classifieds/sally_colt.jpg

Worped 08-13-2009 07:33 PM

Loving your pictures, so much more imaginative than my response :lol::thumbsup: