The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Rev. M. Rodimer 02-06-2012 07:24 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845298)
There was a lot of stupid that came from that post.

Care to take that uneducated generalization back?

As an atheist, what possible objection could you have to gay sex? Aren't you a hedonist . . . seek pleasure and avoid pain? Surely you have no moral objections.

Sir Toire 02-06-2012 07:44 AM

I am straight, but that doesn't mean that other people should be too. As I know that homosexuals have as many rights as I do to live and to have freedoms as a human being.

Redeemed Papist 02-06-2012 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845307)
I am straight, but that doesn't mean that other people should be too. As I know that homosexuals have as many rights as I do to live and to have freedoms as a human being.

Again God disagrees.
Romans 1
26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

32Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Sir Toire 02-06-2012 08:27 AM

This would be a valid point, if you can prove to me that God is real.

Redeemed Papist 02-06-2012 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845314)
This would be a valid point, if you can prove to me that God is real.

That old chestnut. :snore:

Look, God has set out for you how to behave. Is it so hard to simply be obedient to your creator?

Sir Toire 02-06-2012 09:05 AM

Yes, that old chestnut, still applies though, no matter how old that chestnut is.

Thomas Dalton 02-06-2012 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845307)

So, you also think necrophiliac bestiality-crazed gay pedophiles should be forgiven and not be judged by anyone right?

Sooooo.... anything to tell us? Did you just enjoy an evening of digging up a dead puppy and then defiling its corpse with your moist tallywacker?
Does the body being stiff add an extra sensation to you? To know that something that was once alive and well, now belongs to you? You can act unspeakable acts of depravity upon its corpse, and no-one will ever judge you. Do you get off of that?

And if not, do you think people who do that are sick?
If you do, what is exactly the difference with being gay?
Don't give me that "it's all consensual" bullshit. The puppy ain't feeling a thing after it's dead according to you atheist scum, so what does he care if he's used as an object? And if you wear a Satan's rubber it's safe, right?

Redeemed Papist 02-06-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845317)
Yes, that old chestnut, still applies though, no matter how old that chestnut is.

Precisely our point re the Bible. It doesn't stop being true just because some clever people went and made some measurements and then made up some lies about what they mean.

Ezekiel Bathfire 02-06-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845317)

God made chestnuts, and I like'em:thumbsup:

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas Dalton (Post 845345)
So, you also think necrophiliac bestiality-crazed gay pedophiles should be forgiven and not be judged by anyone right?

Sooooo.... anything to tell us? Did you just enjoy an evening of digging up a dead puppy and then defiling its corpse with your moist tallywacker?
Does the body being stiff add an extra sensation to you? To know that something that was once alive and well, now belongs to you? You can act unspeakable acts of depravity upon its corpse, and no-one will ever judge you. Do you get off of that?

And if not, do you think people who do that are sick?
If you do, what is exactly the difference with being gay?
Don't give me that "it's all consensual" bullshit. The puppy ain't feeling a thing after it's dead according to you atheist scum, so what does he care if he's used as an object? And if you wear a Satan's rubber it's safe, right?

First, I should point out that there is one major difference between homosexuality, and necrophilia, bestiality, and pedophilia. That difference is CONSENT. See, with gay people, their love is mutual, they respect each other.

While on the other hand, in pedophilia, you can bet for sure that the poor child isn't consenting to it, that's why it's illegal and generally hated by everyone in the civilized world, whether they be atheist, christian, muslim (regardless of Muhammad's child wife), or any other religion.

Necrophilia is generally consider disturbing by any person with a moral background. There is no consent in necrophilia, you are right, which is why it is generally hated by people. Plus it is terribly disgusting, best not to think about it.

In bestiality, it's pretty much in the same situation as necrophilia.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redeemed Papist (Post 845379)
Precisely our point re the Bible. It doesn't stop being true just because some clever people went and made some measurements and then made up some lies about what they mean.

Mate, what about the dinosaurs, those things that lived millions of years before Adam and Eve supposedly came along? Are you just going to ignore them and stick to your little fairy tale?

Alphonse Alban 02-07-2012 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845668)
Mate, what about the dinosaurs, those things that lived millions of years before Adam and Eve supposedly came along? Are you just going to ignore them and stick to your little fairy tale?

Are you kidding me? Do you really believe that kind of fairy tales? Even child knows that universe was created roughly 6000 years ago.

Dinosaurs were only created 1 day before human was created.

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 845673)
Are you kidding me? Do you really believe that kind of fairy tales? Even child knows that universe was created roughly 6000 years ago.

I don't remember that being in Genesis.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-07-2012 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845686)
I don't remember that being in Genesis.

You probably don't know where God grants us permission to sell our daughters either. :glare:

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 845673)

Their fossils care to disagree.

Zechariah Smyth 02-07-2012 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845695)
Their fossils care to disagree.

They have talking fossils now?

:lol:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 845689)
You probably don't know where God grants us permission to sell our daughters either. :glare:

Oh I know that, TBH, I made a simple mistake and you were classifying the dinosaurs as the other animals created. My bad.

Rev. M. Rodimer 02-07-2012 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845668)

What about them?

Dinosaurs are repeatedly referenced in the Bible. You'd know that if you read it.

What do you think is meant by "dragons"? Or "Behemoth" or "Leviathan"?

:dunce:

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2328/1...7695952185.jpg

This photo from the Creation Musem shows how early humans lived with dinosaurs.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-07-2012 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845701)
My bad.

Yes, you bad. You very very bad. Go to hell soon. Jesus very angry. :glare:

Quote:

Mark 9:43-48
... into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zechariah Smyth (Post 845698)
They have talking fossils now?

:lol:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh come on, let's not be too literal now.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-07-2012 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845704)
Oh come on, let's not be too literal now.

But we ARE literal. The Holy Bible is the LITERAL word of God. :rtfm:

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 845702)
What about them?

Dinosaurs are repeatedly referenced in the Bible. You'd know that if you read it.

What do you think is meant by "dragons"? Or "Behemoth" or "Leviathan"?

:dunce:

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2328/1...7695952185.jpg

This photo from the Creation Musem shows how early humans lived with dinosaurs.

So there were dinosaurs mentioned, meaning that even the Bible acknowledges that the were dinosaurs living millions of years ago.

Contradicting much?

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 845705)
But we ARE literal. The Holy Bible is the LITERAL word of God. :rtfm:

I was talking about his comment, not the Bible.

Rev. M. Rodimer 02-07-2012 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845708)
So there were dinosaurs mentioned, meaning that even the Bible acknowledges that the were dinosaurs living millions of years ago.

Contradicting much?

The Bible says nothing of your mythical "millions of years", which you God-mockers use to try to destroy Christianity!

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2240/1...6d79e19ff7.jpg
Smashie-smashie. It's what you atheists want, right?
Destroy the churches?

Didn't I just show you a picture from the Creation Museum showing a girl and dinosaurs coexisting? :dunce:

Isaiah 34:13
And thorns shall come up in her palaces, nettles and brambles in the fortresses thereof: and it shall be an habitation of dragons, and a court for owls.

Note: "shall be". Future tense.

Jeremiah 9:11
And I will make Jerusalem heaps, and a den of dragons; and I will make the cities of Judah desolate, without an inhabitant.

Note: "I will make". Future tense.

Jeremiah 51:37
And Babylon shall become heaps, a dwellingplace for dragons, an astonishment, and an hissing, without an inhabitant.

"shall become". Future tense.

Plenty more, bub. Dinosaurs were hanging around with humans in the early days of the Earth -- even AFTER the Flood.

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 04:24 AM

I have never heard of any dinosaur fossils that are 0-6000 years old.

And we don't want "smashie smashie", sorry, any atheist would never support chaos. We just want to help you get your heads out of the clouds.

Rev. M. Rodimer 02-07-2012 04:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845718)
I have never heard of any dinosaur fossils that are 0-6000 years old.

And we don't want "smashie smashie", sorry, any atheist would never support chaos. We just want to help you get your heads out of the clouds.

That's because you want to believe they are "millions of years" old, so you can destroy Christianity.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2250/1...9489f7d9c1.jpg
See the paleontology display at the Creation Museum!

As the caption says, "One of These Men Will Writhe in the Fetid Duodenum of Satan for All Eternity! That's because one of them believes in the literal word of the Bible -- and that the fossil he's uncovering is a few thousand years old -- and one does not -- so the fossil is millions of years old. "

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 04:30 AM

Sorry, I should say any liberal atheist. There are a lot of crazy anarchists and psychopaths who ruin it for the rest of us.

Rev. M. Rodimer 02-07-2012 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845720)
Sorry, I should say any liberal atheist. There are a lot of crazy anarchists and psychopaths who ruin it for the rest of us.

You all want to destroy Christianity anyway, and you all deny obvious Biblical evidence, as I've been citing above.

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 845719)
That's because you want to believe they are "millions of years" old, so you can destroy Christianity.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2250/1...9489f7d9c1.jpg
See the paleontology display at the Creation Museum!

As the caption says, "One of These Men Will Writhe in the Fetid Duodenum of Satan for All Eternity! That's because one of them believes in the literal word of the Bible -- and that the fossil he's uncovering is a few thousand years old -- and one does not -- so the fossil is millions of years old. "

So, I am only on a mission to destroy Christianity?

Is it so hard to realise that I may be an atheist because there is more evidence in favour of evolution and not young earth creationism?

Rev. M. Rodimer 02-07-2012 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845724)
So, I am only on a mission to destroy Christianity?

Is it so hard to realise that I may be an atheist because there is more evidence in favour of evolution and not young earth creationism?

Atheists hate God because He demands that they give up their lives of sin and perversion. They also want to live by their "secular humanist" values instead of Biblical Law. So, they decide to pretend God doesn't exist.

Once they start with that assumption, they twist all the evidence they see to fit that Godless, depressing, meaningless and empty worldview.

It's pretty sad.

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 845725)
Atheists hate God because He demands that they give up their lives of sin and perversion. They also want to live by their "secular humanist" values instead of Biblical Law. So, they decide to pretend God doesn't exist.

Once they start with that assumption, they twist all the evidence they see to fit that Godless, depressing, meaningless and empty worldview.

It's pretty sad.

Secular humanist values are jut what the world needs. These are morals that are thought out and disputed to make a place fair for everyone, regardless of religion,race, gender, or sexual orientation (as long as there's consent, so that knocks out pedophilia, necrophilia etc).

Twisting evidence? lol

Zechariah Smyth 02-07-2012 05:04 AM

There is no such thing as "secular humanist values" because they do not have the moral framework provided by the KJV Bible. Sure, they CLAIM to be moral, but as soon as they see something that doesn't agree with their house-of-cards value system, they simply move the goalposts. This is why they can initially be opposed to bestiality and necrophilia, but given enough time they will eventually justify them.

Gross!

:blech:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 05:15 AM

But there is no consent, so then it affects the freedom of the animal/corpse. It goes against all that secular humanists stand for.

Want to know what is truly immoral?

Sexism - Seriously, we should have moved past this already. Women deserve as many freedoms as us men do.

Homophobia - I'm sure you all know how I feel about this.
Commonly mistaken for bestiality, necrophilia and pedophilia.

Slavery - No human should be forced to do anything against their will. This is horrible.

Pastor Ezekiel 02-07-2012 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845741)
But there is no consent, so then it affects the freedom of the animal/corpse. It goes against all that secular humanists stand for.

Want to know what is truly immoral?

Sexism - Seriously, we should have moved past this already. Women deserve as many freedoms as us men do.

Homophobia - I'm sure you all know how I feel about this.
Commonly mistaken for bestiality, necrophilia and pedophilia.

Slavery - No human should be forced to do anything against their will. This is horrible.

None of that matters. Only God's Commandments matter. The rest is just human vanity. :rtfm:

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 845742)
None of that matters. Only God's Commandments matter. The rest is just human vanity. :rtfm:

This just proves how Christianity is anything but peaceful and filled with morals.

Rev. M. Rodimer 02-07-2012 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845743)
This just proves how Christianity is anything but peaceful and filled with morals.

Who said Christianity is peaceful? :huh:

And morality comes from God. God's unchanging Law is what matters, not your made-up secular humanist "values".

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 845744)
Who said Christianity is peaceful? :huh:

And morality comes from God. God's unchanging Law is what matters, not your made-up secular humanist "values".

So by saying this, you prefer chaos and unfair discrimination?

This god of yours seems like a fascist dictator to me.

Someone with a such a high authority so that they can brainwash people to discriminate whoever the dictator pleases.

Rev. M. Rodimer 02-07-2012 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Toire (Post 845752)
So by saying this, you prefer chaos and unfair discrimination?

This god of yours seems like a fascist dictator to me.

Someone with a such a high authority so that they can brainwash people to discriminate whoever the dictator pleases.

Once again, you ignore God's Law, as He set forth for us, in favor of your "secular humanist values".

God is unchanging. He demands complete, unquestioning obedience.

I'm sorry you hate God, because your refusal of His Love means He will have no choice but to burn you alive for eternity in His Lake of Fire. :(

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ammar_Time.gif
I'm also sorry that you don't know how to properly use "discriminate" in a sentence. You are using it as a transitive verb; in some cases that is correct, but in this case, it is an intransitive verb. Thus, it is necessary to add a preposition such as "against". See for yourself.

Oh, and that'd be "whomever", not "whoever", as it is the direct object.

Beauty school dropout, go back to high school. :dunce: (Home schooling might work better; you are clearly a product of the failed public school system. But at least you know how to roll a "doobie" and rape prepubescent girls, I'm sure.)

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer (Post 845757)
Once again, you ignore God's Law, as He set forth for us, in favor of your "secular humanist values".

God is unchanging. He demands complete, unquestioning obedience.

I'm sorry you hate God, because your refusal of His Love means He will have no choice but to burn you alive for eternity in His Lake of Fire. :(

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ammar_Time.gif
I'm also sorry that you don't know how to properly use "discriminate" in a sentence. You are using it as a transitive verb; in some cases that is correct, but in this case, it is an intransitive verb. Thus, it is necessary to add a preposition such as "against". See for yourself.

Oh, and that'd be "whomever", not "whoever", as it is the direct object.

Beauty school dropout, go back to high school. :dunce: (Home schooling might work better; you are clearly a product of the failed public school system. But at least you know how to roll a "doobie" and rape prepubescent girls, I'm sure.)

So I used some words wrong. People make mistakes, no need to attack them for such puny reasons.

And FYI, I am a virgin and have never smoked marijuana before.

Seriously "rape prepubescent girls", I was just talking about consent, there is no getting to you is there?

And here you are calling me stupid.

Zechariah Smyth 02-07-2012 06:14 AM

I can't believe you come to a peaceful Christian website and try to justify child rape, bestiality, and desecration of corpses. So much for secular humanists "values" huh?

Shame on you, sir. SHAME.

:badmood:

YiC,

Z. Smyth
Posted via Mobile Device

Sir Toire 02-07-2012 06:16 AM

It's almost as if you didn't even read my comments at all.

NOT ONCE did I justify such putrid things