The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   3 year old shoots 8 month old baby (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=118720)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 04-11-2021 02:21 AM

3 year old shoots 8 month old baby

Friends, I just want to share this tragic message from a Texas family today:

Quote:

“I just want to take this moment and plead with parents and guardians all over to not allow your firearms to be accessible to anyone in the house”

Investigators initially were not able to locate the gun used in the shooting but found it inside the vehicle family members had used to take the infant to the hospital.
Please check your cars for loaded weapons - also check between the sofa cushions, loose amongst the cutlery and in the oven.

WWJDnow 04-11-2021 04:53 AM

Re: 3 year old shoots 8 month old baby

If the 8 month-old had been armed, this tragedy could have been prevented. #GodGunsAndTheGOP

Quote:

Please check your cars for loaded weapons - also check between the sofa cushions, loose amongst the cutlery and in the oven.
Indeed--you don't want to be caught without a firearm when minorities approach your vehicle, so be sure you're ride is well stocked with readily available concealed deadly weaponry.

Phil Ander 04-11-2021 02:29 PM

Under the "Stand Your Ground" law, it highly likely the 8 year old was justified in his action. Perhaps the 3 month year old had eyes upon his Tonka truck toy.

Phil

handmaiden 04-11-2021 03:30 PM

The young child who handled the gun was obviously very advanced. The parents should have recognized their child was gifted and provided enriched education.

By not offering the child adequate instruction, they fostered a double tragedy. The loss of the younger child and a promising future in their community's militia for their older child cut short.

We have another crucial election coming up in just three short years. Think about what a valuable asset a precocious six year old with a rifle could be.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 04-11-2021 05:12 PM

Are they absolutely sure the perp was the 3-year-old? Because babies can be extremely demanding at 8 months and although I've never actually shot one of my own children, the thought has certainly crossed my mind. I've always suspected that the mothers of the Bethlehem area weren't quite as upset with Herod as they claimed, and that much of the weeping and wailing was just for show.

Sister Handmaiden is quite correct though: one should never arm an untrained child. We had a lovely day yesterday, celebrating the demise of the Duke of Edinburgh with a 21-gun-salute. All the boys over the age of 3 took part, firing simultaneously and at one minute intervals. Nobody was killed, apart from a couple of deer which strayed into range. But, as young Zeke (6) pointed out, it's what the Duke would have wanted. :thumbsup:

I've uploaded the video to the True Christian™ private channel, in case anyone's children want to watch it.

Isabella White 04-11-2021 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1283185)
Are they absolutely sure the perp was the 3-year-old? Because babies can be extremely demanding at 8 months and although I've never actually shot one of my own children, the thought has certainly crossed my mind. I've always suspected that the mothers of the Bethlehem area weren't quite as upset with Herod as they claimed, and that much of the weeping and wailing was just for show.

Sister Handmaiden is quite correct though: one should never arm an untrained child. We had a lovely day yesterday, celebrating the demise of the Duke of Edinburgh with a 21-gun-salute. All the boys over the age of 3 took part, firing simultaneously and at one minute intervals. Nobody was killed, apart from a couple of deer which strayed into range. But, as young Zeke (6) pointed out, it's what the Duke would have wanted. :thumbsup:

I've uploaded the video to the True Christian™ private channel, in case anyone's children want to watch it.

Oh, this is so very true, dear Sister Joanna, and I am grateful to you for mentioning this. I must say that I agree with you wholeheartedly -- I do not think that the Duke would have been bothered by the deer that were killed, especially when your fine, young sons were giving their salutes to him. After all, even the Queen has been known to kill animals, from time to time!

Quote:

When a gundog brought an injured pheasant to her, the Queen did not hesitate. She took the bird from the dog's jaws and hit it four or five times over the head with her walking stick until she was satisfied it was dead.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ird-death.html

Quote:

In November 2000 she was photographed wringing the neck of an injured bird at Sandringham.
https://www.truthinmedia.org/Images2000/queen-bird.gif

https://www.ctvnews.ca/polopoly_fs/1..._620/image.jpg

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 04-11-2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1283190)
I do not think that the Duke would have been bothered by the deer that were killed, especially when your fine, young sons were giving their salutes to him.

The late Duke, in his capacity as president of the World Wildlife Fund, never made any bones about it: the whole point of conservation is to ensure that hunters of the future have endangered species to shoot. Deer, of course, are far from endangered and considerably more delicious than elephants. :thumbsup:

Perhaps we should look on this Texas shooting in a similar light, as a 3-year-old getting his aim in so as to provide for his family in the future. Do we know if it was a headshot?

Ezekiel Bathfire 04-11-2021 08:38 PM

I see nothing remarkable in the death of the 8-month-old. It was all part of God's plan and the child's soul is now stoking the fires of hell.

This is all part of God's punishment for Adam's disobedience and is in concord with Rom:9:22.

Dennis Lukes 04-11-2021 10:46 PM

Big shock, no mention of the suspect's race in the article. However, they forgot to whitewash the perp in the video:

Apparently nobody told him that black lives matter. Three years old and he's already got a homicide under his belt. Think how much street cred he's going to have Monday morning at pre-school!

The liberals want us to believe that the coons are our equals. But we Christians know this isn't so because Genesis 9:20-27 makes it pretty clear that those people are our inferiors.

James Hutchins 04-13-2021 12:52 PM

Kids will be kids. High jinks and playing games like 'cops and day-shines'. No doubt the child was playing the cop and the baby did not follow his orders. Justifiable force.
I've never shot and killed any of my kids as far as I know. I might of winged a few but they should of zigged and not zagged. A kid has to learn.
I will say, I wish all my three year olds were capable of one shot kills. Most have to empty an entire clip.

God does everything for a good reason and we do not have to understand why. Just appreciate Him.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 04-13-2021 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1283231)
I will say, I wish all my three year olds were capable of one shot kills. Most have to empty an entire clip.

Curiously, we've found our younger boys more competent than their older brothers were at the same age. I guess it's the aspect of competition and the wish to impress that does it - that and learning by example? And of course determination to do well, for fear of being mocked and shunned.

It would be very much easier to raise small boys if one could only start out with a batch of older brothers. But even I can see the logistical problem with that.

Elmer G. White 04-14-2021 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1283231)
God does everything for a good reason and we do not have to understand why. Just appreciate Him.

Verily, this is important. God needed to allow this incident to happen. Perhaps the quota of unrepenting youngsters (Acts 7:51) in Hell had not been met, perhaps He needed a footstool (Luke 20:43) for a True Christian™ newcomer in Heaven? Oftentimes, however, the sins of the previous generations cause this type of havoc (Exodus 20:5), and the great-grandparents of this unlucky child will be astonished to see their offspring enter Hell at such a tender age, and realize that, in their sodomistic urges when they were on Earth, they are the cause of this calamity. This will obviously increase their suffering for eternity, just as Jesus would have wanted. Does anyone know if there was any ravishing going on at the same time? :huh:

Isaiah 13:16
Their children also shall be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses shall be spoiled, and their wives ravished.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

Virginia Day Templeton 05-02-2021 06:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1283200)
Big shock, no mention of the suspect's race in the article. However, they forgot to whitewash the perp in the video:

Apparently nobody told him that black lives matter. Three years old and he's already got a homicide under his belt. Think how much street cred he's going to have Monday morning at pre-school!

The liberals want us to believe that the coons are our equals. But we Christians know this isn't so because Genesis 9:20-27 makes it pretty clear that those people are our inferiors.

Thank you for confirming the obvious, Brother. My dindudar started pinging before I finished reading the headline.

One of these days, we are going to read a story about a black woman who stuck a gun "up there" in a hood-flavored abortion attempt, only to lose it in her voluminous folds. Months later, blammo! Her sprog blasts its way out of the womb. And — it goes without saying — whitey will be blamed.

Dennis Lukes 05-02-2021 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia Day Templeton (Post 1283982)
And — it goes without saying — whitey will be blamed.

But of course. The gun "went off" with the toddler's finger squeezing down on the trigger because YT put dat gat dere fo' to keel dem little black babies who would have undoubtedly grown up to be Nobel Prize-winning astronauts who cured cancer. Jeremiah 13:23 is quite clear that the truly wicked are unlikely to change their ways. So why are they still here? Send them all back to Africa.

Virginia Day Templeton 05-03-2021 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1283993)
So why are they still here? Send them all back to Africa.

It is what Lincoln wanted. What he planned. America was never, ever meant to bear the burden of millions of Negroes shuffling freely about her streets with aimless malice.

Mr. Booth, though his heart was in the right place, actually authored the doom of both North and South when he pulled that trigger. I fear it is no longer feasible to do the necessary thing. "Blackness" has burrowed its way too deeply into the grain of American identity. We are like African children who believe that the worms wriggling in our bellies are actually vital organs, the absence of which would lead to starvation and death. Those of us who can see know the opposite is true, but how do we convince the rest? How, when the powers that be brand anyone who furrows his brow at a black with a scarlet R?

Perhaps a compromise, then. What if we only sent them halfway back?

Dennis Lukes 05-03-2021 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia Day Templeton (Post 1284010)
It is what Lincoln wanted. What he planned. America was never, ever meant to bear the burden of millions of Negroes shuffling freely about her streets with aimless malice.

Mr. Booth, though his heart was in the right place, actually authored the doom of both North and South when he pulled that trigger.

Radical c̶o̶m̶m̶u̶n̶i̶s̶t̶ abolitionist Abe Lincoln became more of a negro-lover towards the end of his life, especially through his friendship with self-stolen property Frederick Dumbass. In fact, it became clear to Booth that Lincoln had to go after he gave a public speech advocating giving the vote to negro veterans. He no longer wanted to ship those coons back where they came from at the time Booth's righteous bullet tore through his demented brain.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia Day Templeton (Post 1284010)
Perhaps a compromise, then. What if we only sent them halfway back?

I say we save ourselves the trouble of finding that many boats and just ship all the jigaboos to California and revoke its statehood in the union. Two Goliaths with one stone (1 Samuel 17:49-50)

Praise His holy name!

Virginia Day Templeton 05-03-2021 03:06 AM

You do have a point. Perhaps God is waiting for us to do just that, before He finally sends the mother of all earthquakes to bury that accursed land at the bottom of the sea.

handmaiden 05-03-2021 03:23 AM

Of course, the saddest part of this whole story is the way that Liberals will use it to support the evil that is Gun Control.

Clearly, what is needed here is not fewer guns but better parenting on the part of certain communities. We know that Black parents are failing their children because of the number of them stopped by the police. If they taught their children proper respect, then the police wouldn't be forced to kill them.

And look at the poverty rates among them! Contrast that with the Trump family. Those children were taught how to properly use guns and make money!

Now, there are some bleeding heart sorts who will talk about the high murder rate in poor, Black communities. Somehow they think getting the guns out will bring the money in.

Nonsense. More guns means fewer young men to apply for free government aid so that means more money for those remaining. And more guns means more police presence. And that means greater safety for all involved. (As long as they and their guns stay in their own neighborhoods, everything will be fine.)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 05-03-2021 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1284031)
Of course, the saddest part of this whole story is the way that Liberals will use it to support the evil that is Gun Control.

More guns means fewer young men to apply for free government aid so that means more money for those remaining.

BINGO, Sister! Give a man a serving of freshly killed baby back ribs and he'll eat for a day, teach him to hunt and he'll feed himself for the rest of his life. Giving guns to troubled inner city youths will get them off socialized welfare - look, at least it's a start! What the Liebrals propose is the equivalent of free steaks to anyone who makes themself completely useless to society.