The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Pray for Doris Day's Agonizing Painful Death (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=36272)

H. Montague Worthington 01-27-2010 06:44 PM

Pray for Doris Day's Agonizing Painful Death

The disgusting harlot of 1960's film, Doris Day, is still tainting humanity and despoiling the Kingdom of God with her disgusting, filthy, sinful, outrageous abominations. Why won't she die, painfully, in excruciating agony?

http://www.catalogs.com/coolpicks/wp.../doris-day.jpg

I think no one would disagree with me that Doris Day has been one of the most destructive, corrupting, evil forces ever to walk the earth. Her name is synonymous with evil. She mocks God deliberately. She is a piece of human filth. She defiles humanity with her barbaric depravity. Her sadistic cruelty knows no bounds. She ought to have been taken out and lynched YEARS AGO as a faint, modest gesture to the dignity of the human race.

Cranky Old Man 01-27-2010 06:54 PM

Re: Pray for Doris Day's Agonizing Painful Death

Amen!

Mistress Cookie 01-27-2010 08:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
On top of her consistently trampy image, Doris Day became "good friends" with that hell-bound jezebel writer Jacqueline Susann in the 1970's.

Their globe-trotting, Sex and the Single Girl shenanigans sickened me.

TaraAnne 01-27-2010 08:07 PM

How true Miss Cookie I could not agree with you more!

SUV 01-27-2010 08:13 PM

Isn't she one of those animal people? Sure thing! :thumbsup:

Or am I thinking of that frog floozy, Brigette Bardot? :hmmm:

Let's Pray for them both to Die -just to be on the Safe side ;)

Mistress Cookie 01-27-2010 08:37 PM

1 Attachment(s)
As usual, you're right as rain, SUV.

When it became apparent to her that she could not boss and dominate normal American men (who refused to just roll over at a snap of her fingers), Doris Day turned first to the attention of homogays, such as Rock Hudson, then to a vast number of prisoner-pets.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 01-27-2010 09:00 PM

She's still alive?!?!? I thought for sure Rock Hudson gave her the AIDS. :angry:

Mistress Cookie 01-27-2010 09:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Doris Day did more than any other Hellywood star to destruct the American Ideal of Decent Christian Womanhood.

With her lewd hit songs (Meet Me in Dreamland, etc.) and scandalous, "barely there" outfits, she was the epicenter of that 1960's drug-drenched storm called The Sexual Revolution.

Here, in a rare candid, she looms threateningly over a cowed and subservient songwriter.

Bobby-Joe 01-27-2010 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by H. Montague Worthington (Post 461520)
The disgusting harlot of 1960's film, Doris Day, is still tainting humanity and despoiling the Kingdom of God with her disgusting, filthy, sinful, outrageous abominations. Why won't she die, painfully, in excruciating agony?

http://www.catalogs.com/coolpicks/wp.../doris-day.jpg

I think no one would disagree with me that Doris Day has been one of the most destructive, corrupting, evil forces ever to walk the earth. Her name is synonymous with evil. She mocks God deliberately. She is a piece of human filth. She defiles humanity with her barbaric depravity. Her sadistic cruelty knows no bounds. She ought to have been taken out and lynched YEARS AGO as a faint, modest gesture to the dignity of the human race.

Quoted for THE TRUTH™

That scantaly clad harlot, with her sultry "always open for business" expression probably did more to set up the so called "Sexual revolution" that turned the states of California, New York and Massachusetts over to the none stop gay sex orgies they are now!

Just look at her film titles

"Young man with a horn", "Tea for Two", "The Pajama Game"; with so many gay code words this Playboy shoved into the theaters of every small town in America. For the love of Jesus she had a movie titled "Where were you when the lights went out?"! She could have just as well titled it "Two and half hours of a blonde with a mattress strapped to her back". No wonder that they are so many gays after America has had to wrestle with her sweaty thighs wrapped arround this countries head. :angry:

Well looks like Jesus is about to have the last laugh with Doris Day. The woman is a Catholic, enough said. :thumbdown:

Mistress Cookie 01-27-2010 09:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 461641)
Just look at her film titles: "Young man with a horn", "Tea for Two", "The Pajama Game"; with so many gay code words this Playboy shoved into the theaters of every small town in America. For the love of Jesus she had a movie titled "Where were you when the lights went out?"! She mind as well titled it "Two and half hours of a blonde with a mattress strapped to her back". No wonder that they are so many gays after America has had to wrestle with her sweaty thighs wrapped arround this countries head. :angry:

She was indeed trying to slip MANY code words and sicko philosophies to the homosexual community throughout her career, and was associated with the color PINK, etc.

Why, look how "fagtastic" her fan page looks, even today:

Capt. Aaron Portway 01-27-2010 10:12 PM

You know who else should just die already for being such a horrible influence on America? Betty White! :yucky:

Just look at her! She's flaunting her herself like a common street whore!:thumbdown:

It's no wonder this country elected a black President, with tramps like these corrupting our morals!!!

SUV 01-27-2010 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 461640)
With her lewd hit songs (Meet Me in Dreamland, etc.) and scandalous, "barely there" outfits, she was the epicenter of that 1960's drug-drenched storm called The Sexual Revolution. .

Wasn't that her who sang How Much is that Doggie in the Window, too?

Another animal "rescue." Her and her GoD-Damned animals :glare:
This whole Door-ass Day thing reeks of.... BESTIALITY :fear2:

(She's probably the ringleader behind RA10, too.)

Mistress Cookie 01-28-2010 12:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SUV (Post 461743)
Wasn't that her who sang How Much is that Doggie in the Window, too? Another animal "rescue." Her and her GoD-Damned animals :glare: This whole Door-ass Day thing reeks of.... BESTIALITY :fear2:

Thank God™ someone finally had the bravery to SPEAK THE TRUTH and bring this OUT INTO THE OPEN.

I have never felt right about her "closeness" to animals. I think there was a lawsuit, back in the day, when Confidential magazine wanted to run this pic, surepticiously shot from over her garden wall.

Buford T Scoggins 01-28-2010 01:52 AM

I'll bet not too many people know that Doris Day was born in Kenya, and is Obama's REAL mother. She also once had sex with Bill Clinton.

You can learn so many such facts by listening to talk radio here in Wacko, Texas. Unfortunately, the liberal media just won't report the REAL news.

yours in Christ,
Brother Buford

SUV 01-28-2010 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 461820)
I have never felt right about her "closeness" to animals..

Well when she does Die, they won't be able to "tell by the smell" - she reeks so of the barnyard already as it is :giggle:

Mistress Cookie 01-28-2010 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buford T Scoggins (Post 461902)
I'll bet not too many people know that Doris Day was born in Kenya, and is Obama's REAL mother. She also once had sex with Bill Clinton. You can learn so many such facts by listening to talk radio here in Wacko, Texas. Unfortunately, the liberal media just won't report the REAL news.

Thanks for keeping us updated, Brother! I just know a lot more will come out after her death, too.

I wish she had some movies or something out we could boycott.

SUV 01-28-2010 02:06 AM

She may have turned into something even worse: Carol Channing :fear2:

I just watched Thoroughly Modern <- :bad: Millie, and if Channing isn't Day, grown big, brown golf-ball eyes, then my Name isn't SUV :angry:

Mistress Cookie 01-28-2010 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 461641)
Just look at her film titles: "Young man with a horn", "Tea for Two", "The Pajama Game"...For the love of Jesus she had a movie titled "Where were you when the lights went out?"!

Again, you are SO RIGHT about the coded words used in her filthy film titles!

From the very begining, Day was groomed as a subservient siren to the homosexual community.

Romance on the High Seas........(Sailors, anyone?)
It's a Great Feeling..................(120 minute advertisement for anal sex)
The West Point Story...............(Cadets, now)
Storm Warning.............. .........(Rally cry for gay revolution)
Love Me or Leave Me...... ........(Shrill demand for Homosexual acceptance)
Please Don't Eat the Daisies. .....(Translation: eat me.)
Midnight Lace................... .....(Aimed at the closeted, "after dark" transvestite)
Do Not Disturb................ .......(....while I drug and molest you)
Caprice.......................... ......(Homosexual/French language allusion)

and so many more, it's sickening :angry:

livia_warumono 01-28-2010 09:06 AM

To wish a painful and agonizing death on ANYONE is horrible.
you should be ashamed of yourself.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-28-2010 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by livia_warumono (Post 462173)
To wish a painful and agonizing death on ANYONE is horrible.
you should be ashamed of yourself.

We are under obligation to hate the enemies of God. No shame in that, I'm sure you'll agree.

Quote:

Psalm 139:19 Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
20 For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.
21 Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.