The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   My Menstra-Hut is Missing! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116166)

Dana723 04-13-2019 08:31 PM

My Menstra-Hut is Missing!

As a reward for having five sons, my husband :wub: built me a beautiful Menstra-Hut after the last one. It was the envy of our neighborhood. However, when I went out this morning to make use of it, it was gone! I have suspicions on who it might be - like that skank Kathy Lee Loudermouth who lives down the road. I've seen her eyeing my Hut. She's jealous because mine has air conditioning and heating, and hers only has a wood burning stove. My husband is heading down to her house right now to check around for my Hut.

In the meantime, I have nowhere to go during this delicate time. Any suggestions?

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 04-13-2019 08:46 PM

Re: My Menstra-Hut is Missing!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana723 (Post 1249502)
In the meantime, I have nowhere to go during this delicate time. Any suggestions?

I'd suggest you head straight down to Kathy Lee Loudermouth's place and refuse to leave. If she won't let you in (and in her shoes, I wouldn't) then plant yourself right in the middle of her lawn and shout at passers-by that she has made you menstruate in public. That will teach her!

Dana723 04-13-2019 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey (Post 1249503)
I'd suggest you head straight down to Kathy Lee Loudermouth's place and refuse to leave. If she won't let you in (and in her shoes, I wouldn't) then plant yourself right in the middle of her lawn and shout at passers-by that she has made you menstruate in public. That will teach her!

Good idea! I'll get my boys to make some signs too.

Dr Laurence Niles 04-14-2019 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dana723 (Post 1249502)
As a reward for having five sons, my husband :wub: built me a beautiful Menstra-Hut after the last one. It was the envy of our neighborhood. However, when I went out this morning to make use of it, it was gone! I have suspicions on who it might be - like that skank Kathy Lee Loudermouth who lives down the road. I've seen her eyeing my Hut. She's jealous because mine has air conditioning and heating, and hers only has a wood burning stove. My husband is heading down to her house right now to check around for my Hut.

Maybe this is Jesusí way of telling you that the change is on the way or that you might medically need a hysterectomy.

I think jumping to the conclusion that Jesus is NOT involved is showing quite the hubris in you.

YIC

Dana723 04-14-2019 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1249520)
Maybe this is Jesusí way of telling you that the change is on the way or that you might medically need a hysterectomy.

I think jumping to the conclusion that Jesus is NOT involved is showing quite the hubris in you.

YIC

You are right, of course, Dr. Niles. How silly of me not to think of that. Perhaps I let my hormones get the best of me. My husband is at this moment building me a new Hut, although it will be more of a shack, so I have been humbled by this experience.

BrotherLarry 04-14-2019 10:27 PM

It's comforting to know this kind of thing would never happen in Freehold. Because of his wisdom, Mayor Hold established the Dept of Menstra-Hut Security, which falls under the Freehold Department of Homeland Security, which of course is led by Donald Trump himself indirectly. (I mean, Donald can't be bothered by your womanly problems, can he?)

Even if your Loudermouth neighbor didn't take it, you should think of disguising it so people wouldn't want to steal it. No one likes a braggart, least of all about your Napkin Nook.