The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Ban coat hangers from the public. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116332)

BibleReader2231 05-20-2019 07:33 PM

Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
With the new abortion laws being sprung up, I couldn’t be happier. I do feel, however, that the laws are not strong enough. My idea may seem a bit radical but hear me out. I know as ladies when we do our family’s laundry that some clothes have to be hung up on coat hangers. I was doing research and found that some women attempt to do home abortions with the very things you hang clothes on. Not only am I shocked and disgusted that they aren’t always used for their INTENDED purposes, but I am worried because this is an everyday object most everyone has access to at home. I propose that we lobby for a coat hanger ban and to supplement the need for clothes to be hung. A harsh prison sentence for those who keep hooked hangers.

I found a hanger that I don’t believe is possible to be used for abortions as well.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Honey-Ca...1734/202866544

https://images.homedepot-static.com/...34-64_1000.jpg

Dennis Lukes 05-20-2019 09:53 PM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
Young Miss Levantine, I'm glad you brought this to our attention. Indeed, that hanger you pictured would save the lives of countless rape babies from their murderous whore mothers. As an unintended consequence, car thefts would presumably also decrease, because good luck opening a locked car door with that wooden thing. I'm really very impressed with your idea, and I think you should forward it to your state representatives. The liberals need to stop bitching about banning guns and ban the REAL instrument of death: coat hangers. Any pregnant woman found in possession of a coat hanger should be charged with possession of a deadly weapon and conspiracy to commit homicide. Won't somebody PLEASE think of the rape babies?

Isabella White 05-20-2019 10:16 PM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
Oh, dear Sister Maxine: I do thank you so much for bringing up this very important, and timely, topic. Goodness me, this can pose a bit of a dilemma, as we are to keep our houses neat and clean always, to please our husbands at all times, always being diligent and conscientious. Proverbs 31:27 “ She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.”

So, it would not do to be without a method for the orderly hanging of garments in our closets. Yet, on the other hand, we do not want to have objects in our Godly dwellings that could be used for harmful, sinful purposes. My solution has been that I use plastic hangers that attach to each other, as shown below. They are harmless, and they are excellent at organizing various bits and bobs of clothing for the same ensemble. You’ll find that you can hang a skirt, slip, blouse and jacket — all on the same contraption.

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=h...6pid%3DApi&f=1


And, you’ll find that this example of domestic organizing has the blessing of the :lord-fancy:, too! I Corinthians 14:40 “Let all things be done decently and in order.”

Now, hangers are one thing, but I think it would be good to also check others areas of the house where similar, potentially-harmful objects should be banned. Let’s start with the kitchen, shall we? What about melon scoopers? Bulbous, balloon whisks? Gravy ladles? Turkey basters? I shudder to think that Satan might suggest sinful activities with these, but we know that he will try anything to attack the :true-fancy: believers of the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy:. I Peter 5:8 “Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour”.

A blessed day to you, my dear, Godly Sister.
Sincerely, Isabella W.
P.S. I should mention, dear Maxine, that I buy my plastic hangers at the local dollar store. Not only are they cheap and cheerful, but it makes me feel good that I am not contributing to the profits of any of those Homer Depot stores.

WilliamJenningsBryan 05-21-2019 07:29 AM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
I just read that there was also something called "back alley" abortions. I never understood why city planners put in alleys in the first place. It seems to me that you could have more yard space without those alleys. Since Democrats run many cities it's now understandable why they put them in - a place to have abortions.

Alleys should also be banned, and the space they now occupy should be turned over to home owners.

MitzaLizalor 05-22-2019 09:47 AM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 1252022)
"back alley" abortions..home owners

. . .Freaks have their own perspectives.

. . . . . .They are not without consequences.


These are not Christian values!


Dennis Lukes 05-29-2019 02:01 AM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 1252022)
I just read that there was also something called "back alley" abortions. I never understood why city planners put in alleys in the first place. It seems to me that you could have more yard space without those alleys. Since Democrats run many cities it's now understandable why they put them in - a place to have abortions.

Alleys should also be banned, and the space they now occupy should be turned over to home owners.

So first sluts walk down alleys hoping to be raped, and once they're pregnant they come back to the same alley to murder the unborn offspring of their lustful trysts? Is there no depth the modern woman won't sink to?

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 06-02-2019 06:22 PM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Lukes (Post 1252413)
So first sluts walk down alleys hoping to be raped, and once they're pregnant they come back to the same alley to murder the unborn offspring of their lustful trysts? Is there no depth the modern woman won't sink to?


Yes Mr. Lukes, I fully agree. The modern woman needs to see the full Biblical consequences of her romantic encounters. Hardship, pain and a lifetime of shame of having multiple illegitimate half-brown offspring.

MitzaLizalor 06-03-2019 11:14 AM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
Eve did not have multiple "romantic partners" but suffered those same consequences. Could there be a deeper message here?

destroyer of gays 06-05-2019 12:23 PM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1252704)
Eve did not have multiple "romantic partners" but suffered those same consequences. Could there be a deeper message here?

I believe the deeper message may be that women aren't smart enough to make their own decisions, and thus must submit to a man. As a woman myself, I make sure my father makes all my decisions for me.

BibleReader2231 06-05-2019 04:00 PM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
Nonsense. A woman knows best when it comes to cooking and choosing what to wear so that they can please their significant other. I asked my Pa if I can share this story and he said “go ahead I have no shame”. One time I was practicing my knitting for home economics and my Pa saw I was struggling. He said “how hard can it be? Lemme show you how it’s done.” Needless to say, I didn’t get a good grade when I showed my practice. Pa apologized and said he is meant to do manly things and to not knit or bake cookies or whatever it is we women do. We have our place as per 1 Peter 3:1 all through 1 Peter 3:7.

Scoutman03 06-08-2019 03:46 PM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleReader2231 (Post 1252904)
Nonsense. A woman knows best when it comes to cooking and choosing what to wear so that they can please their significant other. I asked my Pa if I can share this story and he said “go ahead I have no shame”. One time I was practicing my knitting for home economics and my Pa saw I was struggling. He said “how hard can it be? Lemme show you how it’s done.” Needless to say, I didn’t get a good grade when I showed my practice. Pa apologized and said he is meant to do manly things and to not knit or bake cookies or whatever it is we women do. We have our place as per 1 Peter 3:1 all through 1 Peter 3:7.

Knitting is pretty easy once you get the hang of it

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 06-08-2019 05:31 PM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoutman03 (Post 1253047)
Knitting is pretty easy once you get the hang of it

You'd take that away from them? Heartless fool. Of course men can do "whatever it is women do" much better than a woman, but you shouldn't say that out loud. Next you'll be telling them a man can cook better, then what - cleaning? Prattling on while you watch TV? This is the one case of affirmative action where I can avert my (rolling) eyes.

Thinks Design 06-08-2019 05:57 PM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole (Post 1253059)
Of course men can do "whatever it is women do" much better than a woman,

Simply untrue :thumbdown:


As a feminist I firmly believe women should be treat exactly as if we are equal to men.

MitzaLizalor 06-09-2019 12:17 PM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thinks Design (Post 1253062)
As a feminist I firmly believe women should be treat exactly as if we are equal to men.

Surely that's a conditional clause?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoutman03 (Post 1253047)
Knitting is pretty easy once you get the hang of it

But first you need to spin the wool. Linen is another wonderful fabric but easiest to spin with a flax distaff. Wool is carded in preparation for either woollen or worsted yarns, obviously woollen is better for knitting. I have some flax here which I've spun in a 3 ply single strand style; it turns out very good for crochet. All my oven gloves (crochet squares, really) are done from this and can they ever absorb heat from cast iron ovenware?

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 06-18-2019 08:17 AM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
Speaking of knitting, ladies, could knitting needles be a potential hazard? I had a repentant young woman come to church and the women's group, saying that she had a child out of wedlock, and she was being tempted by the devil to murder her baby with the knitting needles and coat hangers. Our pastor told us that we had her speak with her father, who removed all such weapons from the house.

Basilissa 06-18-2019 02:02 PM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson (Post 1253637)
I had a repentant young woman come to church and the women's group, saying that she had a child out of wedlock, and she was being tempted by the devil to murder her baby with the knitting needles and coat hangers. Our pastor told us that we had her speak with her father, who removed all such weapons from the house.

Her father should have followed the Bible and make the harlot abort her bastard with bitter water (Numbers 5:12-27). Having the abominable thing rot in her belly would be the best lesson for her, as well as serve as a deterrent for other wannabe whores:

Numbers 5:27 And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people.

MitzaLizalor 06-18-2019 03:45 PM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
It's also sometimes overlooked that that's a test for legitimacy as well. The bastard curse is quite harsh and where appropriate this procedure is a kindness to future generations. Because there won't be any.

Isabella White 06-18-2019 08:07 PM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson (Post 1253637)
Speaking of knitting, ladies, could knitting needles be a potential hazard? I had a repentant young woman come to church and the women's group, saying that she had a child out of wedlock, and she was being tempted by the devil to murder her baby with the knitting needles and coat hangers. Our pastor told us that we had her speak with her father, who removed all such weapons from the house.

Yes, indeed, Mrs. Johnson -- knitting needles could be a potential hazard; most definitely so. The same can be said of crochet hooks, melon ballers, gravy ladles, turkey basters and balloon whisks!
A blessed day to you, Dear,
Sincerely, Isabella W.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 06-18-2019 08:41 PM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Isabella White (Post 1253683)
Yes, indeed, Mrs. Johnson -- knitting needles could be a potential hazard; most definitely so. The same can be said of crochet hooks, melon ballers, gravy ladles, turkey basters and balloon whisks!

Also garlic presses and those War of the Worlds-style lemon squeezers. :thumbdown:

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 06-28-2019 05:22 AM

Re: Ban coat hangers from the public.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1253647)
Her father should have followed the Bible and make the harlot abort her bastard with bitter water (Numbers 5:12-27). Having the abominable thing rot in her belly would be the best lesson for her, as well as serve as a deterrent for other wannabe whores:

Numbers 5:27 And when he hath made her to drink the water, then it shall come to pass, that, if she be defiled, and have done trespass against her husband, that the water that causeth the curse shall enter into her, and become bitter, and her belly shall swell, and her thigh shall rot: and the woman shall be a curse among her people.


Well, that seems like it would be a good determent!


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:48 AM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved