The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is Osama Bin Laden in Heaven? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=64496)

PetitionLady 05-02-2011 11:55 PM

Re: Is Osama Bin Laden in Heaven?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 743763)
No doubt, if Osama repented just seconds before that Navy SEAL's bullet went through his head, then yes, he would be absolved of all sins (including killing 3,000+ people on 9/11) and would go to Heaven. And as a loving Christian, I sincerely hope that he rejected his backwards camel-piss-drinking religion and accepted the TRUTH®, but most likely he didn't.

However, there is no evidence that bin Laden dropped the beliefs of centuries-old goat herders who were obviously high on psychedelic drugs in exchange for pure True Christian™ Truth®, so I'm going to have to place my bets that this guy is in Hell.

God really doesn't care what you do in your life just as long as you accept Jesus Christ eventually. Even 9/11 isn't what got him sent to Hell. It was because he rejected Christ as his savior. That is important to remember.

That was beautiful, Rev. Osborne!! :thumbsup:

Your first sentence - the operative word is "if" ... and if I were a betting girl, I'd say he's roasting right about now.

:lex_12:

wait_what 05-03-2011 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 744088)
Please be more specific.

I literally laughed out loud and am still smiling. That made my day.

CultusBulimia 05-03-2011 02:41 AM

Of course Bin Laden is in heaven right now, he's probably working on the 30th virgin.

Holyfield 05-03-2011 09:28 PM

My bet is that Osama is in Hell. In fact, it is one of the surest bets one can ever make.

Matthew 7:18-19 "A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire."

However, even fundamentalist muslims can have their eyes opened to salvation in Jesus Christ if that is the wish of the Lord.

True talk 05-03-2011 09:40 PM

No Osama Bin Laden has risen from the dead to be the messiah.:jesus:

Pure_Angel 05-03-2011 11:51 PM

Well if Osama Bin Laden repented and accepted Jesus before being killed, ofcourse he will go to Heaven! If you love God, God loves you!
But I doubt that Osama Bin Laden repented and accepted Jesus, because he doesn't look like the sort of person who have read he KJV Bible (I doubt that he even can read anything else then "arabic") so how would he even KNOW about Jesus!
Oh, I feel sorry for him, I hope the soldiers told him befor he died, so that he could experience the joy of being Saved!

Yours in Christ
Elisabeth