The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Kim Jong Un executes envoy to US" (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=116382)

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 05-31-2019 04:07 AM

Kim Jong Un executes envoy to US"

As we already knew, it was not Trump's fault that his meetings with North Korea failed to produce nuclear disarmament and permanent world peace. Now we can point to the bold action of Kim Jong Un as evidence that it was someone else's fault - two North Korean envoys to the USA, in fact.

Quote:

(1) North Korea’s special envoy to the US, who was credited with paving the way for nuclear talks with Washington, has reportedly been executed over the failure of the recent summit between North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, and Donald Trump.

(2) Kim Yong-chol, a senior official who had been US secretary of state Mike Pompeo’s counterpart in the run-up to the summit, is said to have been subjected to forced labour and “ideological education”, the newspaper added.
Time for a quick quiz - who said it, Trump or Kim Jong Un:

“Acting like one is revering the leader in front [of others] but dreaming of something else when one turns around, is an anti-party, anti-revolutionary act that has thrown away the moral fidelity toward the leader, and such people will not avoid the stern judgment of the revolution.”

“There are traitors and turncoats who only memorise words of loyalty toward the leader and even change according to the trend of the time.”

I look forward to BOLD ACTION and STERN JUDGEMENT from our President toward his failing underlings and apologies for the inherited failures of pathetic previous Presidents.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 06-01-2019 03:24 PM

Re: Kim Jong Un executes envoy to US"

I was just thinking this morning and truly if the Chinks are good at one thing it's discipline. And making cheap trinkets. Two things the Chinks are good at. Like I've always said, discipline is important and this powerful ACTION from Kim Jong Un sets a precedent for people who fail at negotiating with Trump. The list is very long of people who fail - banks, lenders, Democrats, even some Republicans - and what I hear, what people tell me, is someone should do something. Not like Kim Jong Un, necessarily, but they tell me something should happen. Something bad. It's kind of a tradition now.

Johny Joe Hold 06-01-2019 05:31 PM

Great observations about a talented leader, Supreme Leader Un. In my mind when he kills a subordinate who has screwed up it helps our President. President Trump fires lots of people. When his friend, Un, kills it sends a message we are all grateful to have such a tolerant leader. Perhaps it also hints that our President's patience may have limits.

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 06-02-2019 02:29 AM

Fortune cookies. Another thing they're good at. Credit to a very modest and private True Christian for pointing that out to me - great suggestion! :bye:

BrotherLarry 06-02-2019 04:16 PM

Gentlemen,

I can't help but think, as a red blooded American man (young, intelligent, handsome, and well-built) who is also a devout follower of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth, that if someone dies it must be God's will. Does He not control the universe and all that happens therein?

I think God was looking down and thought, "Well, time for this one to die," and it happened before He finished the thought. Kim was God's servant without knowing it. Or maybe - just maybe - He was talking to God after Donald Trump suggested it sometime. Not everything has to have some kind of special meaning or reason.

I just love our Lord and His Holy Mind. Praise You, Father!

BrotherLarry
Revelation 22:12

Dr. Anthony J. Toole 06-02-2019 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrotherLarry (Post 1252666)
I think God was looking down and thought, "Well, time for this one to die," and it happened before He finished the thought.

Interesting thought Brother. What if instead of killing them slowly one at a time, God sent Trump a message via John "The Libya Model" Bolton to hasten the peace process using fire and fury the likes of which the world has never seen? We could send a motivational postcard to keep little Rocket Man motivated in the meantime. Hi Kim how are you? How's Gadaffi and Saddam doing these days? Remember, just say no to WMDs. Love ya!

http://i.imgur.com/8p4uA.jpg