The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   WEDDING BELLS! - Christian Wedding Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Engaged to be married :) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=112903)

ann the chinaman girl 06-18-2017 09:58 AM

Engaged to be married :)

I'm engaged. My Daddy has found a wonderful man for me, and I'm super excited to tell you all that I will be married next month.

I'm so excited. Praise be Jesus. :jesus:

Phil Ander 06-18-2017 11:51 AM

Re: Engaged to be married :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by ann the chinaman girl (Post 1215430)
I'm engaged. My Daddy has found a wonderful man for me, and I'm super excited to tell you all that I will be married next month.

Congratulations. I hope your husband has the love of Christ. May you have many blessed soldiers for Christ, and may they speak American and not look too chinky.

I hope that your excitement does not lead to premarital seeding. God would not be happy with this.

All the best

Phil

Mary Etheldreda 06-18-2017 06:24 PM

May the LORD bless your marriage with many strong baby boys! And I'm sure your mother will prepare you for your wedding night responsibilities, so I won't go into any details. Just remember that while Jesus is watching and judging, He's seen it all before so you needn't feel too awkward.

handmaiden 06-18-2017 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1215473)
May the LORD bless your marriage with many strong baby boys! And I'm sure your mother will prepare you for your wedding night responsibilities, so I won't go into any details. Just remember that while Jesus is watching and judging, He's seen it all before so you needn't feel too awkward.

Aww, Sister Mary E., you are just so supportive! I had considered sending along a towel as a gift to the new bride, but nothing as nice as the one that I found for your birthday.

Something that posh so early on in the marriage sends the wrong message, don't you think?

Mary Etheldreda 06-18-2017 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmaiden (Post 1215485)
Aww, Sister Mary E., you are just so supportive! I had considered sending along a towel as a gift to the new bride, but nothing as nice as the one that I found for your birthday.

Something that posh so early on in the marriage sends the wrong message, don't you think?

That one you sent me is just so lovely! It really means a lot to me to have something nice that belongs just to me.

And yes, I agree. Something so posh early on in the marriage sends a message of entitlement. A young bride should forever be grateful.

ann the chinaman girl 06-18-2017 09:41 PM

Thanks everyone, yes I'm very excited. Daddy says some fornication is good before but my flower is only after the wedding.

He's a good Christian man whose wife passed last year. I will also have 3 children as a blessing from his previous union.

BrotherLarry 06-18-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ann the chinaman girl (Post 1215489)
Thanks everyone, yes I'm very excited. Daddy says some fornication is good before but my flower is only after the wedding.

He's a good Christian man whose wife passed last year. I will also have 3 children as a blessing from his previous union.

Then apparently your father is a hell-bound heathen. No fornication is good. (1 Corinthians 6:9). Ever! I have never known a woman and all of my buddies here can vouch for that. And I was raised Catholic, where you can sin for six as long as on the 7th you tell it to the priest.

I am not sure why you think messing around with s-e-x is ok but you want to plant a garden afterward. Flowers can wait, woman. You need to get your morality in gear before considering marriage.

If I might offer one more opinion (in Christian love): If your dad thinks it's ok to fornicate, it is very likely the person he chose for you is not holy and is not a man of God. Break it off now before both of you end up getting shackled in the chains of the devil. Your children could grow up as dog eating ching chongs, possessed with demons who talk funny. This is serious advice. Wait until the Lord sends the right one.

Thomas Taylor 06-20-2017 05:11 AM

Dear Ann,

Always remember that your sire is required to provide proof of your purity to the city:

Deuteronomy 22:17

“And loe, he hath giuen occasions of speech against her, saying, I found not thy daughter a maid: and yet these are the tokens of my daughters virginity; and they shall spread the cloth before the Elders of the citie."

I wish you all the best on your upcoming nuptials and the successful proof of your purity.

YIC
TT

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 06-22-2017 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ann the chinaman girl (Post 1215489)

Ann, no "good Christian man" will want to fornicate with you before your wedding night. In fact, a good man would slap you silly for even suggesting that. Your duty is to be entirely pure on your wedding day, so you can hold your head up and wear white. Also, in this month before your marriage, make sure to take good care of understanding how to run a Christian, efficient, tidy household with good American cooking. Beyond bearing and rearing children and being obedient to your husband's whims, that is your main job.

BrotherLarry 06-22-2017 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson (Post 1215654)
Ann, no "good Christian man" will want to fornicate with you before your wedding night. In fact, a good man would slap you silly for even suggesting that. Your duty is to be entirely pure on your wedding day, so you can hold your head up and wear white. Also, in this month before your marriage, make sure to take good care of understanding how to run a Christian, efficient, tidy household with good American cooking. Beyond bearing and rearing children and being obedient to your husband's whims, that is your main job.

Thank you, Sister, for agreeing with me on this fact. I do not believe this marriage should take place, but it's not mine to decide. I have engaged in many prayers for the Lord to intervene one way or another. My fear is that little chink demons will emanate from this union and it's so hard to understand them. JESUS has the power to rebuke them, however - so the devil won't win.

By the way, your father and I were negotiating for your hand in marriage and I offered him $19.95 plus free horse care for life. He abruptly stopped responding to my messages. Any idea why? Considering you are used, I thought that was a pretty fair offer. Plus, look at what YOU would be getting. Intelligence, looks, and education doesn't come cheap, you know. When my Dad dies, I will inherit all the car dealerships, the garage, a clothing store, and a monetary amount I can't disclose yet. Also, Michael Hezekiah left me a nice amount in his will that I also can't disclose just now and a property in Iowa near Freehold that I am planning to visit in a few days. Quite the package, I'd say. I would need you to learn how to make a lemon meringue pie pretty quickly and I would like to put your kids in a Christian boarding school after I get to know them for an hour or so. I have one in mind in Maine.

COME, LORD JESUS!

BrotherLarry

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 07-10-2017 06:04 AM

Brother Larry, please PM my account (for my father's eyes only) if you want to consider pursuing that course of action. My father was recently called away on a trip to minister to the heathens in Italy, and has been busy doing the Lord's work as he goes through hotels. He says he makes people cry out things like "Oh Jesus!" and "Lord, I'm coming!" and from what my small female brain can understand, he's saved many souls.

marryanderson322 09-12-2017 12:03 PM

Congratulations sister

DolliMoans 09-25-2017 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ann the chinaman girl (Post 1215430)

Congrats dear. I hope you have wed another chinaman and not leeched onto a good White American®, lest you bring a mongoloid hybrid into this world. Together with your commie husband, may you find Christ and tithe to a True Christian™ ministry. :thumbsup: