The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   YouTube calls Gospel "Hate Speech"!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=18650)

Pastor Billy-Reuben 01-05-2009 11:07 PM

YouTube calls Gospel "Hate Speech"!!

This is from Jesse Morrell over at Open Air Outreach.

YouTube calls Gospel "Hate Speech"!!
Jesse Morrell
Jan 2 2009 04:20PM

Dear Friends,

For two years I have had an account on YouTube (www.YouTube.com/user/JesseMorrell) and was able to upload over 500 videos of sermons and open air preaching. Just this week YouTube deleted my entire account, calling some of the videos "hate speech"!!! It is a sad day in America when preaching the truth of the Bible, out of love, is considered "hate speech".

Some of you might have gone to YouTube looking for my account and have found that it has been suspended and all my videos have been deleted. For that reason, I wanted to let you know about my two new accounts:

www.YouTube.com/BibleTheology is going to be used for sermons and teachings. I am currently uploading the sermons and teachings I already have on video. Also, every week I plan on doing a bible study teaching in front of the camera dealing with doctrinal issues such as the atonement, free will, original sin, open theism, repentance, justification, imputed righteousness, etc. It will be a very reasonable and scriptural video series on important doctrines.

www.YouTube.com/OpenAirOutreach is going to be used for open air videos. I am taking the next few weeks to upload some of the old videos and will also be uploading new videos as we continue to travel and preach on Universities.

If you have an account on YouTube, feel free to subscribe to the new accounts and to send me a "friend" invitation.

God Bless!

Jesse Morrell
www.OpenAirOutreach.com
www.LibraryofTheology.com
www.RefiningFireRadio.com

Read Past Newsletters: Click Here
Visit Our Message Board: Click Here
Visit Our Evangelism Website: Click Here
Visit Our Theology Website: Click Here

Pastor Ezekiel 01-05-2009 11:17 PM

Re: YouTube calls Gospel "Hate Speech"!!

Brother Morrell is blessed by Youtube's persecution. GLORY!! :yahoo:

Quote:

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
5:12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

SayvedByTheLord 01-06-2009 12:18 AM

I thought Morrell was a mushroom :hi-cap:

Nobar King 01-06-2009 05:54 AM

It's obviously some kind of fungus.

Pastor Isaac Peters 01-06-2009 04:42 PM

It's funny how the Christ-denying lie-berals go on about tolerance, diversity, and free speech, when it's Bible-believing Christians who are the first to be censored.

Mistress Cookie 01-06-2009 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters (Post 280049)
It's funny how the Christ-denying lie-berals go on about tolerance, diversity, and free speech, when it's Bible-believing Christians who are the first to be censored.

Amen, Brother.

Thank the Blessed Lord on High that with this thread, our good Pastor Reuben exposes them for what they are.

With our huge visitor-ship, the world can now see the truth.

Garman Warrior 01-06-2009 08:15 PM

My accounts were suspended many times at YouTube for reaching out depraved fags and dykes warning them about Hell for their sins.YouTube is a disgusting politically correct place where Christians get kicked out.I believe that Youtube is a Liberal entertaining place where fags,dykes,and rebeling youth make rules.